Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

MRT got all pissy when Todd Martin suggested it's stupid to give the disabled participation trophies but now wants Brent to have his own participation podcast presence, much to his public detriment? very unrigorous imo

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

god todd owns

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
I do wonder how Bryan et al will cope, what with being the first people ever to deal with a mentally ill fan.

At some point it just goes from being amusing to enabling.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

MassRafTer posted:

So you suggest? He continually harasses them when he isn't allowed on.

Hit him with a brick.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

DrVenkman posted:

I do wonder how Bryan et al will cope, what with being the first people ever to deal with a mentally ill fan.

Bryan attempted the sever approach by changing his phone number and not giving the new one to Brent, but that apparently hasn't stopped Brent.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Super No Vacancy posted:

MRT got all pissy when Todd Martin suggested it's stupid to give the disabled participation trophies but now wants Brent to have his own participation podcast presence, much to his public detriment? very unrigorous imo

So what you are saying is I am completely consistent?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yeah whatever

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

DrVenkman posted:

Brent sounds exactly like Bobo from the Opie & Anthony show. A barely-functional low IQ guy who's entire life revolves around the show. He also babbles over everything and takes advantage of everybody.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I wish Bryan would pay Brent to watch the shows he doesn't watch and record a show about them.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

ayn rand hand job posted:

Nah. I started listening to it and JR started talking about the Aztec Warfare 3 taping and how he hates intergender violence in LU before he even got Dave on the line.

Yeah that was rather annoying. Other than that it was good show though, he and Dave have good chemistry.

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world
where and how much money do i give for a brent/dave sin limite?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
"How's it going everyone this is Dave Meltzer here t..."

"DAVE IS YOUR SON CIRCUMCISED?"

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?
Just finished up the Stone Cold podcast and I have to ask: which NXT was the one where Enzo's wheelchair first showed up because I need to catch that and Cass' solo run just from what I heard.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Mormon Juggernaut posted:

Missy is a Scientologist and still not the craziest person on the show. :stare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7hkYLm4dww&t=923s

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

MassRafTer posted:

So you suggest? He continually harasses them when he isn't allowed on.

I'd suggest they act like actual adults and not allow a mentally ill man to somehow intimidate/guilt them into allowing him to think being self destructive is something that's entertaining and good

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Dbl post, but seriously they could very easily not have him on the show and it would be a net positive for everyone involved. They just get some sort of immature pleasure at letting their retard friend embarass himself and them whenever he wants

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world

Oh thank goodness. I wanna start a band called Big Dave and The Meltzers now.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Aesop Poprock posted:

Dbl post, but seriously they could very easily not have him on the show and it would be a net positive for everyone involved. They just get some sort of immature pleasure at letting their retard friend embarass himself and them whenever he wants

Again, they've banned him from the show and tried to keep him from going to any of their gatherings and it failed. Short of a restraining order they aren't getting rid of Brent and Bryan does kind of like him. There were stretches of over a year (maybe two) between Brent appearances and this did not stop him. There's no harm in letting the guy come on the show since he clearly enjoys it and is going to live his life exactly the same whether they let him or not.

Hell his quality of life has been better since they let him back on, he hasn't ended up in a mental institution again.

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...
Can't wait to hear Vinny's thoughts on Dragon Azteca Jr's ring entrance outfit.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
The Wrestlemania 32 episode of Sidewalk Slam went up earlier.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

The GIG posted:

Just finished up the Stone Cold podcast and I have to ask: which NXT was the one where Enzo's wheelchair first showed up because I need to catch that and Cass' solo run just from what I heard.

I can't find the episode on the Network (it only goes back to March 2014) but I want to say it was late 2013/early 2014. That being said, why the gently caress does the Network only have NXT going back to March 2014?

Also, Coach was on Cheap Heat and he said while he was training he had at least 8 concussions :stare:

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
lol at people ITT taking MRTs obvious bait

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

The GIG posted:

The singoff was Jan '14 and I thin Enzo returned a few months after that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH_QHrPJv1w

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Cass beating English at a sing-off was the original Bo Dallas beating Flo Rida at freestyling

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

You would think Bryan would be more sensitive to his mentally unbalanced friend considering every day he looks at that drat meaningless title belt.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

'I think Chad Gable was in the Olympics in like... '96?'

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

Great White Hope posted:

This has been done before.

and that literally did not stop Brent from being on the show while in the facility

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

21 Hoot Salute posted:

'I think Chad Gable was in the Olympics in like... '96?'

wait why is that si-

Ha! Then again, so long as you aren't a dick about it Graham would probably appreciate being told.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://twitter.com/ROHDelirious/status/720509990658777089

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I hope that is the one tweet that Barack Obama actually decides to read instead of leaving his social media interns to do it :allears:

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
What if I were to tell you guys that Brent is an Andy Kaufman-esque performer?

Unfortunately, I can't say that. But it would be awesome if that were the case.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

"Jacques" Carvalho

God drat it Bryan

E: oh now it's Jean Carvalho

jesus WEP fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Apr 14, 2016

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
"What would I do with the TNA library if I bought it?"

"You could stick it in that shed behind your house."

:golfclap:

Tripwyre
Mar 25, 2007

#RXT REVOLUTION~!

:ughh:

future scoopin'...
lmao, on the new Cheap Heat, Coachman says KO -- one of the best talkers in the business -- struggles when he has to talk on the mic, and they really need to pair him with a manager so he can just be a silent rear end-kicker who never speaks.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Look someone had to fill Shoemaker's shoes and Coach did exactly that.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Someone tell Coachman that English is Owen's second language and then be amazed at how good a promo Owens is.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
If you have MLW VIP, Konnan talks about the Octagon-Octagon Jr. altercation and lucha gimmicks/Mexican copyright laws. It's pretty interesting.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

If I never have to hear Bryan say "Heeeere's the cervix!" ever again, I'd be pretty happy with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Yeah MLW is good again now that Konnan's not angry 24/7 and MSL is back on the regular shows.

• Locked thread