Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Battle Royal 7 6.25%
Blonds and Jurassic vs Acclaimed and 2.0 3 2.68%
Riho vs Hayter 68 60.71%
Chaos vs Young Bucks 20 17.86%
Danielson vs Silver 14 12.50%
Total: 112 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

HOOK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Hooks got Merch.
It's kinda dull!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
First EMF turns on Hangman now Sammy :negative:

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Ooof.

They could have whipped up a cool design that just says SEND HOOK over and over but that one's nothing, really.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

lol

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Rarity posted:

First EMF turns on Hangman now Sammy :negative:

What's next Mox?!

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

I thought that was the rampage after...oh wait they tape rampage right so i'll see both. If so that's enough for me, my sign will be pro cody and i'm going to cheer so loud for the boy, also that match will be a banger.

and thanks homie, i'll be ok good days and bad ones ya know?

If you have pictures anywhere places are pretty good at counting it as proof. Depending on where you got the shots they can probably help you out too. If they have records they can do a new card.

I hope Jade is on the card.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

can't believe someone wouldn't love The Spanish God and The Garish Clod

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Maybe we flew close to the sun early on. This seems good but for others , it may seem like a disappointment

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1469062705126408195?s=21

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Maybe you can ask the place where you got the vaccine for a copy. I hope they kept records. I hope you get to go,EMF and see all your favorites

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Ruby Soho vs. Alex Shelley is currently in top-50 of the best rated matches on cagematch this year. :toot:

(obviously it has a tiny number of voters, so this shouldn't be taken too seriously, but it does really well compared to other indie matches)

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

IGgy IGsen posted:

Ooof.

They could have whipped up a cool design that just says SEND HOOK over and over but that one's nothing, really.

It's just HOOK in the same font TAZ used to use but it doesn't hit the same

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Needs to be black and orange

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

ĄTerrible es el Guerrero de Tortuga!
One of my favorite things is professional wrestling is when Cuttler accidentally gets either himself of a teammate with the cold spay, and he's too shocked to stop so he just flails his limbs around while still spraying. He's just such a good stooge.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
EMF I will be at the show as well if you want to do a 2 sweet hand gesture I will 2 sweet you

I'm the white guy with the beard and glasses

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I want it without the aew logo so it's just the word hook with no context

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

beggar posted:

EMF I will be at the show as well if you want to do a 2 sweet hand gesture I will 2 sweet you

Oh you're that white guy with a beard and glasses who's always trying to 2 sweet people at the pisser

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

beggar posted:

hell same

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

That Dang Dad posted:

LET THEM FIGHT

A Kaz's Hair Implants on a Ladder match.

Loser gets QT's plugs.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

beggar posted:

You and 75% of the crowd, pal

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

ah yes, the mangekyo sharingan gimmick

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

The wifey got us tickets for the Greensboro show.

Hyyype.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

TV Zombie posted:

Maybe we flew close to the sun early on. This seems good but for others , it may seem like a disappointment

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1469062705126408195?s=21

Those others should consider the effect of airing at like, 4 pm on the west coast.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Watching last week's Dynamite. Crowd doesn't seem very hot. Punk Moriarty was pretty lacking in heat until the GTS.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

forkboy84 posted:

Watching last week's Dynamite. Crowd doesn't seem very hot. Punk Moriarty was pretty lacking in heat until the GTS.

Last week and this week were polar opposites in terms of crowd reactions

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

"performing a technical match for an american audience is like reading shakespeare to dogs" -Zack Sabre Jr.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Alaois posted:

"performing a technical match for an american audience is like reading shakespeare to dogs" -Zack Sabre Jr.

lol

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Alaois posted:

Dogs would love that, though. They wouldn't understand it but they'd love it.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I don't know about no Shakespeare but I read Have A Nice Day to my dog and she did not give a singular poo poo.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Ganso Bomb posted:

Last week and this week were polar opposites in terms of crowd reactions

They managed to be hot for anytime someone has a microphone & then just go silent during matches. It's odd.

Hope they are better for Statlander vs Soho

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

beggar posted:

Lol hell yea man sounds good, how strange, I am also the white guy with the beard and glasses, seats are good, facing the entrance for maximum Cody worship.

Also I will never turn on Mox, I await the god pop he'll get at a PPV sometime soon saving the villainous Hangman probably from a beat down by a valiant stable of Danielson's students, only to paradigm shift Hangman back to that backwater junior high school he taught anime appreciation at or whatever!

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

apparently fozzy had to cancel a show because jericho is in the hospital (not covid related and it's treatable, whatever it is)

hope he's ok, we don't need to lose anyone else so early

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

i'm bummed literally nothing has been announced for the show i'm going to on the 22nd, my life is generally pretty miserable and even though there's like 10 people in AEW i'd be super happy to see I'm starting to doubt i'll see any of my guys or gals and i'll get a card full of people I can't get excited for.

Also i've lost my vaccine card so i'm scared they'll turn me away, i'm probably just being dumb, sorry for being annoying, just venting!

When I got my booster today I was sent a link to an online copy of my vax certification saved with the state government, have you checked to see if your state does that?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

I Before E posted:

When I got my booster today I was sent a link to an online copy of my vax certification saved with the state government, have you checked to see if your state does that?

Nope but solid idea!

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

WARDLOW vs Powerhouse Hobbs in an Arby's: We Have the Meats BEEF HOUSE MATCH sponsored by Carl's Jr.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Destroy My Sweater posted:

WARDLOW vs Powerhouse Hobbs in an Arby's: We Have the Meats BEEF HOUSE MATCH sponsored by Carl's Jr.

Wardlow squaring off against Hobbs was one of the most hype moments of the battle royal for me. I really hope those guys get a program going. Neither one gets as much TV time as they should.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Huge ratings news:

Dynamite beat NXT in 50+

Lid fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Dec 10, 2021

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXR-DtNNEs7/?utm_medium=copy_link

Jericho is in hospital with something non-COVID

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
God MJF and Punk must have been having the time of their lives last night. I'm so glad the crowd was on board with it.

E: forgot to mention HOOK

tweet my meat fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Dec 10, 2021