Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Tenshin/Takeru happen this month?
This poll is closed.
Yes 5 18.52%
Why would you hurt me this way 22 81.48%
Total: 27 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Crossposting this to the dumb people in combat sports thread cuz this line is hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

avantgardener
Sep 16, 2003

evilpicard posted:

He admitted it!

Did he?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cerrone was dumb enough to admit he smuggled drugs into singapore on rogans podcast that had to be frantically edited so cerrone couldn't get in serious legal trouble so i can imagine that happening.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
isn't cerrone a trust fund brat cosplaying as a cowboy? why would he need to scam dana for more money.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
same reason he scams fighters to come work at his "fight ranch"?

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
because he's a fuckin rear end in a top hat? which i agree with. but he also sucks dana off every single time he talks so i'd be surprised if he was trying to scam him.

Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009
US Goon shocked and appalled to find that world is a dirty, unjust place

GTO posted:

Did he?

Depends on your definition of throwing the fight. He did say that his well-known problem with big matches struck again and that he gave up/mentally quit. I think most people would interpret "throwing the fight" to mean a pre-determined choice to lose an otherwise winnable fight, often for some sort of compensation. Here it was his habit of choking under pressure that got to him (again).

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

its a combination of being a good company man while also just being totally loving cooked imo.

Dude eviscerated himself and went back to being a pro fighter. Like, lol anyone with an injury like that takes it easy after damaging themselves to that degree. He takes fights and cuts weight on no notice. His internal organs are hosed.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
isn't that more because he had a horrific accident dirt biking and legit had part of his organs hanging out of his body or so the story goes?

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

thats what I meant by eviscerated, apparently he had a dirtbiking accident and a bunch of parts of him that were supposed to be inside him were then outside him. Thats a life changing injury and cripples anyone in the US without gently caress you money.

He hops back onto the extreme sports/fighting/drinking heavily lifestyle without missing a beat. The body can only take so much.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Scamming money out of dana is Good

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
I seriously doubt Nate takes this, but the in-fight poo poo talk would be pretty good

https://twitter.com/Trailblaze2top/status/1539316830547894273?t=bcML-N-n50zcj4KDBRtncg&s=19

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Southpaugh posted:

thats what I meant by eviscerated, apparently he had a dirtbiking accident and a bunch of parts of him that were supposed to be inside him were then outside him. Thats a life changing injury and cripples anyone in the US without gently caress you money.

He hops back onto the extreme sports/fighting/drinking heavily lifestyle without missing a beat. The body can only take so much.
Huh, I hadn't heard about it and the way you were talking about it made it sound recent, apparently that was in 2006? loving predates his entire pro career basically, hahaha, dude's immortal.

LobsterMobster posted:

I seriously doubt Nate takes this, but the in-fight poo poo talk would be pretty good

They have to offer it to him for him to take it, and they won't.

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Anyone feel like talking about the different uh types? Genres? Of kickboxing? Or if there’s an effort post buried somewhere I’ll happily go read that

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

the yeti posted:

Anyone feel like talking about the different uh types? Genres? Of kickboxing? Or if there’s an effort post buried somewhere I’ll happily go read that

A kickboxing thread technically exists but really for as long as I've been posting in this subforum has been largely abandoned(bright side: easy to catch up on!), so feel free to talk about it here for now.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

the yeti posted:

the main thing to recognize with kickboxing is that it's unbelievably balkanized and that every promotion has its own rules which are extremely hard to parse and follow, and sometimes change from event to event, or even within the same event in some cases, if you're not obsessed with kickboxing.

Everything falls between two poles of rules though, as I understand:

On one end there's full thai - elbows, knees, trips, and basically unrestricted clinch work as long as there's something happening.

On the other end there's karate point fighting (or lol olympic TKD) which has (usually) no clinching and only striking with the knuckles or the feet. There's a "Karate Combat" org right now that does something like long pants kickboxing in a pit with foam ramp walls or something and it's hilarious because the guy who is running their divisions right now is doing it with boxing style check left hooks.

Most of the Euro kick orgs (their names seem to change every 6 mos, but think Glory here - this is where the Dutch and Moroccan and Tunisian organized criminals fight) do a full elbows/knees limited clinch no-trips ruleset I think. Their clinch rules are pretty arcane. Euro KB is a mess right now after Glory had an event that ended in a riot, cancelling a title fight. There hasn't been much new blood in the Euro Kick scene in years, as people like Ricco Veerhoven and Badr Hari are still their headliners.

The most entertaining kickboxing right now is ONE FC's 4 oz Muay Thai. It's full thai rules, in a cage, with MMA gloves. It's always good. Lots of big name Thai fighters are making appearances there and I see some people saying that ONE should just stop doing MMA because their MMA is poo poo and people only ever talk about their 4ozMT fights anyway.

JKick (japanese kickboxing) consistently puts up great highlights if you follow the right accounts on twitter, but following it is so difficult that there are (false, tongue-in-cheek, meme) theories that Japanese media distributors make the international market challenging to create a cult following thing as the piracy culture necessary to even follow it has created something of a closed door black market online community. I'm the first person that my irl friends ask when they want to know how to watch some obscure fight event and when it comes to JKick I never have any suggestions. Right now JKick just had its biggest event of the generation, with Tenshin vs Takeru, the winner of which supposedly plans to retire to go to boxing to make more money. Oh and to watch it outside of Japan you had to use a VPN and hope that you randomly didn't get cut off by the distributor's anti-vpn algorithm. JKick rules are closer to Euro Kick rules I think, than to Thai, but I've seen fighters get DQed from Jkick fights for throwing backfists or things like that, and elbows might be out too.

If you chase down any kickboxing stuff share it. I like hearing about what's going on.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

CommonShore posted:

Karate combat in a foam lined pit.

I'm trying to picture this and I can't decide between a well like pit with steep sides or with a more gentle (30-45°) slope. Either way, I can't see it as anything other than something brightly colored that would fit in a Chucky Cheese. I'm probably completely wrong, but if you have a picture, I'd like to see it.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Maigius posted:

I'm trying to picture this and I can't decide between a well like pit with steep sides or with a more gentle (30-45°) slope. Either way, I can't see it as anything other than something brightly colored that would fit in a Chucky Cheese. I'm probably completely wrong, but if you have a picture, I'd like to see it.

You're basically accurate on the first.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

LobsterMobster posted:

https://twitter.com/Trailblaze2top/status/1539316830547894273?t=bcML-N-n50zcj4KDBRtncg&s=19

Had an idea, nate takes his last fight and takes a real pathetic dive real bad so jake paul feels like he's weak enough to take him, then nate just starts mad poo poo talking him on twitter, takes the fight and lays him out

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

the yeti posted:

The two rulesets used by premier orgs that offer kickboxing are Muay Thai and "K-1" style kickboxing.

Muay Thai has seen the least evolution in its ruleset
- continuous clinching (when facing each other)
- elbows
- knees
- disallowed: hip throws or leg trips
- disallowed: basically any reap or hook with the rear of your leg
- allowed: any trip or kickout using the front of your leg
- if you catch a strike, you can take up to two steps before attempting a throw or strike

Traditional Muay Thai in Thailand is still a betting sport, and by convention fighters go easy in the first couple rounds to feel each other out while bettors get their bets in.
There's also the pichawa, which lends an extremely distinctive atmosphere:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxrynfizRqQ

K-1/Glory ruleset is mostly reductive from MT:
- no elbows
- no throws, trips, or sweeps. This is eligible for fouls, but you have to be really egregious with it before the ref docks points. IMO, it's like a fence grab where it's worth doing to try to disrupt with your opponent's momentum or advantage
- no clinching / grabbing without immediate followup strike. The rules allow for grabbing/trapping a leg and answering with a single strike before releasing the leg
- Glory's knee from clinch rule is pretty specific, so I'll just paste: "A fighter may clinch in order to immediately attack with a legal knee strike (or strikes). If the knee attack and/or counter attack by the opponent is continuous and productive the referee may allow it to continue for in his estimation up to five seconds; otherwise the fighters should disengage the clinch and continue to fight." So if you're kneeing your opponent to death in a clinch, I guess it's game on.

This is the ruleset I assume I'm seeing if a match is advertised as kickboxing.

Other rulesets out there that involve kicking:
- sanshou. Chinese sport where you can do standing throws and also push people off the platform. The amateur version has a point-fighting vibe to it, as throws and ring-outs score as many points as a headkick. Pro versions allow elbows and knees and are judged by round.
- shootboxing. Everything in Muay Thai, any kind of throw or takedown, and standing submissions
- American full contact kickboxing. Strikes above the waist, no elbows, no knees. World Combat League allowed knees and strikes below the waist, but was an outlet for modern karateka or people from other other traditional arts and thus had the flavor of American kickboxing.
- savate. French sport where you get to wear a shoe. This radically changes your kicking range, since kicking with the toes and instep are much more viable options. Kicks that would otherwise be a nuisance now have a lot more oomph. Savate looks very balletic to me, and I'm sure the aesthetic overlap isn't coincidental.

Sports like karate and TKD are frequently contested under point fighting rulesets, where you reset after each scoring technique. This is a totally different mentality than continuous fighting, and it's a testament to Wonderboy's overall ability that he's figured in the top end of the UFC with that point fighting style and mostly footwork for takedown defense.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

CarlCX posted:

WCL had a pretty gentle ramp. Here's Wonderboy at work
https://mobile.twitter.com/32red/status/1172496035387793408

:rip: to Yamma Pitfighting

Ok, now I'm off topic, but... Frank Shamrock had some MMA promotion where you fought in a square pit, like a 70s living room lounge but with wrestling mat instead of shag pile.
I think it was called ShootBox or something, but I can't find any pics of it. Help me out here.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Brut posted:

Huh, I hadn't heard about it and the way you were talking about it made it sound recent, apparently that was in 2006? loving predates his entire pro career basically, hahaha, dude's immortal.

They have to offer it to him for him to take it, and they won't.

Its so hosed dude, I can only imagine how many stem cells hes had crammed into every orifice.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
TUF 30 Episode 8 “Make It Ugly” 6/21
Brogan Walker vs. Hannah Guy

- Recap reminds us that Brogan Walker had a knee injury in training. She was originally supposed to fight in episode 4.
- Housemates are gassing Chandler Cole up about the spinning wheelkick in spite of his loss. He hoped he impressed Dana even in defeat.
- Amanda does not seem too worried about Brogan’s injury. Brogan’s game plan is to keep pressure and keep it standing.
- Brogan was raised in the Inland Empire, CA, but in 2012 she moved to Guam. She is a first grade teacher in Guam. She’s 32 years old. Her team is Purebred Jiu Jitsu. Her MMA record is 7-2, and she says she also went 6-0 in Muay Thai before MMA. Her other camp in California is Supa MMA.
- Julianna has brought in Brady Hiestand, TUF 29 finalist, to be a sparring partner for her team.
- Hannah Guy says Brogan is “not a very good black belt.”
- Amanda shows up to the house to check on Brogan’s weight cut. She does claim that her knee is recovering.
- Hannah Guy is currently living in a CONVERTED AMBULANCE. She is 26 years old, from Columbus, MS. Her record is 4-1 and her nickname is The Hurricane. Her boyfriend is one of her old trainers, who owns 10th Planet Crystal City, but she currently trains out of 10th Planet Decatur.

Eighth fight: Flyweights: Brogan "The Bear" Walker (32, Guam, 7-2, 125) vs. Hannah “The Hurricane” Guy (26, Columbus, MS, 4-1, 125.5)
Round 1: In the first minute they are both throwing a lot of feints, and Brogan is able to keep the fight in her range and use her 3” reach advantage to land a few good hits. Brogan is getting off first and Hannah does not seem to be able to land anything back. Hannah’s not even throwing any kicks to clear the distance gap. Brogan catches Hannah bringing her leg back off of a low kick and gets a knockdown with a right hook. As Guy tries to stand up, Walker holds her neck and gets some knees in, including good ones to the body while Hannah is grounded. Very easy-to-score round that Brogan won by a mile.
Round 2: Brogan gets another flash knockdown almost immediately off of a right hook and clinches Guy against the fence. Hannah is able to get up but eats a right and Walker clinches her up again. Same scenario happens a second time. Hannah is not able to get her back off the fence or escape Brogan’s clinch. Hannah finally gets loose with about 2:30 left in the round, and manages to get her own clinch together. She drags Brogan to the ground and climbs onto her back from the mount with about 80 seconds left. Walker spends the rest of the round defending against a rear naked choke. Everyone in the ring expects it to need round 3, but fascist referee Mike Beltran brings them together and says that a decision has been reached. Despite the last minute of the round being Hannah on Brogan’s back, Walker had a knockdown and two takedowns followed by really solid shots earlier in the round.
Decision: Brogan Walker wins by majority decision. No scores were read, the most realistic result was that two judges gave both rounds to Brogan, but it is also possible that one or two of them gave Brogan a 10-8 win in round 1. Peña 5-3 Nunes
Dana White gives a “get a load of these judges” face to the camera.

For the semifinal picking, Amanda and Julianna go talk to Dana. Julianna has 3 heavyweights left so two of them have to fight each other.

Semifinals:
Heavy: Jordan Heiderman (Peña) vs. Zac Pauga (Peña)
Fly: Brogan Walker (Nunes) vs. Laura Gallardo (Peña)
Heavy: Eduardo Perez (Nunes) vs. Mohammad Usman (Peña)
Fly: Kaytlin Neil (Nunes) vs. Juliana Miller (Peña)

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
:siren: B League Preview Time :siren:

PFL 5 - Friday, June 24, 2022

Main Card - 9PM ET, ESPN

Heavyweights - Bruno Cappelozza vs Matheus “Buffa” Scheffel

Bruno is on a 5-fight win streak, having last lost in 2018 to current UFC light heavyweight champ, Jiri Prochazka. He won 2021’s PFL title, and nabbed 6 big points with a first round GnP TKO over Stuart Austin.

Scheffel is 15-8 and lost by 2nd round KO to Ante Delija to kick off his 2022 PFL season.

Big Bad Bruno is going to bust up Buffa.

Lightweight - Anthony “Showtime” Pettis vs Stevie “Braveheart” Ray

Pettis used his ultra good grappling to submit Myles Price in May to get 6 points, and with the rest of the Lightweight fighters failing to amass more than one combined finish, he’s sitting pretty at the top of the table and is into the playoffs regardless of this fight’s outcome.

Stevie Ray lost to Alex Martinez, so he’s in a 0-point hole. He’ll need no later than a 2nd round finish to have a chance of getting into the playoffs.

Pettis should win this fight, unless his old foe, his own body’s frailty shows up to put a halt to things.

Featherweight - Chris “The Long island Killer” Wade vs Kyle “Crash” Bochniak

Wade bounced back from losing the 2021 PFL championship by winning a decision over Lance Palmer, instantly making him one of my favorite fighters of all time. Wade is at the top of the featherweight leaderboard with 3 points because none of the 145lb fights got finished last time.

Bochniak saw his 3-fight win streak come to an end at the wrestley-hands of Bubba Jenkins in April. He’s 0-1 in PFL’s 2022 season.

Any kind of finish from either man would almost guarantee a spot in the playoffs. I think Wade’s better, so even if he can’t stop Bochniak, I think he wins this one.

Heavyweight - Renan “Problema” Ferreira vs Klidson “White Bear” Abreu

Ferreira is an incredible heavyweight. He’s 6’8”, under 35 years old, and he obliterates people. He’s undefeated in PFL, and I say that instead of “he’s won every fight in PFL” because of that weird no contest he had against Werdum, when he really should have lost, but hey, bad refs gonna ref badly. Ferreira won his 2022 debut with a 25-second KO, giving him a girthy 6 points.

Abreu is the lone heavyweight that won but didn’t get a finish last time out, putting him at a paltry 3 points.

Abreu will need to get the fight to the ground, and I’m sure it will end up there at some point, but that’s because I see Ferreira knocking Klidson on his rear end and TKO’ing him from there.

Prelim Card - 5:30PM ET, ESPN+

Heavyweight - Ante “Walking Trouble” Delija vs Stuart “He-Man” Austin

The Ant Man took out Scheffel with a right cross less than a minute into round two, giving the big Croatian a respectable 5 points.

Austin got brutally Bruno’d in April, losing in the first round.

I’m not going to say Austin is already eliminated, I think there’s a very slight chance he can sneak in with a 1st round finish of his own, but I don’t see it happening.

Heavyweight - Denis “The Russian Bogatyr” Goltsov vs Sam “K9” Kei

Goltsov put away Cody Goodale in the first round in April to gobble up 6 points, putting him right in the thick of the logjam at the top of the heavyweight standings.

Kei is coming in late to PFL 2022, having pulled out of a scheduled bout with Goltsov in April. He’s 8-5, with 4 KO wins, and is currently on a 2-fight win streak.

Kei’s at a huge disadvantage, this being the final slate of heavyweight fights, but his seasonal debut. A first round finish would make things very fun and complicated, but I think Denis has this.

Heavyweight - Ali Isaev vs Jamelle “The Beast” Jones

Isaev is an undefeated wrestler out of Dagestan. He captured the PFL crown in 2019, but pulled out of his 2 regular season bouts in 2021, as well as his first 2022 fight.

Jones is coming off a 25-second KO at the tall hands of Renan Ferreira at PFL 2022 #2.

I think Isaev wins this, but he hasn’t shown a strong ability to finish a fight early. I think 2019’s champ misses out on the playoffs once again.

Featherweight - Bubba “Bad Man” Jenkins vs Saba Bolaghi

Jenkins beat Bochniak last time out, and since none of the featherweights got a finish, he’s sitting pretty.

Bolaghi lost to Alejandro Flores, but again, since none of the featherweights got a finish, he’s still in it.

Please, someone get a stoppage, you dang wrestlers.

Featherweight - Lance “The Party” Palmer vs Sheymon Moraes

Lance Palmer is 0-1, having lost to Chris Wade in April. This is good. He’s also riding a 3-fight losing streak. This is great.

Moraes beat Boston Salmon in April, and is on a 3-fight winning streak.

Let’s go Moraes, completely shut out my nemesis out of the playoffs.

Featherweight - Brendan Loughnane vs Boston “Boom Boom” Salmon

Loughnane got a decision win, technically, over Ryoji Kudo.

Salmon lost to Moraes in April.

I love repeating myself, so let me repeat myself again. Featherweight, by virtue of nobody getting a finish in the first event, is enormously open. Any stoppage could punch the winner’s ticket.

Featherweight - Alejandro “El Gallito” Flores vs Ryoji Kudo

Flores beat Bolaghi, and is on a 4-fight win streak.

Kudo lost to Loughnane, and is on a two fight skid.

IS ANYONE GONNA GET A FINISH IN THE FEATHERWEIGHT DIVISION? IT SURE WOULD BE A SHOCKING CHANGE!

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

LobsterMobster posted:

"The Russian Bogatyr"

Bogatyr is a Russian word already, apparently, and it means like a knight errant.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

kimbo305 posted:

Bogatyr is a Russian word already, apparently, and it means like a knight errant.

i just report what tapology has :shrug:

e: reminds me of Renan "The Baron" Barao, when Barao is Portuguese for "Baron" and his real name is Renan Mota do Nascimento Pegado

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

Oh he got Pegado by TJ alright.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
huh why's cyborg at a tech conference

https://twitter.com/criscyborg/status/1537177064456957953?s=20&t=V388eoGnvOlIU9Pfs-jAxQ

welp i guess this is why

https://twitter.com/criscyborg/status/1539249545481265153?s=20&t=V_LGmba9Y9LvPDGEFjhARQ

https://twitter.com/criscyborg/status/1539057532257411072?s=20&t=V_LGmba9Y9LvPDGEFjhARQ

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

Southpaugh posted:

When he dies they'll have to nail the coffin shut. Also the coffin will be shaped like a jetski or a gun or something.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"Grand Slam" seems such a crock of poo poo when they include the Strikeforce and Bellator titles in that descriptor.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

CarlCX posted:

That's bigger and less colorful than I was expecting.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

imagine getting sparked out on a bitcoin logo

being the only thing on earth crashing harder

Tangy Zizzle
Aug 22, 2007
- brad
https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/vi6jwy/mma_fighters_i_need_a_partner_here_in_arizona_i/

Reddit Guy posted:

MMA Fighters, I need a partner here in Arizona. I Pay Everything!
Former Army Ranger, 38, male, looking for a fighter male or female (Pro or Amateur) to partner with proven experience in the cage, who can quit their job and go full time. I'll pay for everything.

I am retired so I'll can pay for absolutely everything to get either of us to the top without any money issue. Car, phone, nutrition, allowance up to 3k a month on top of that! Cash. You can use my Cadillac CTS for whatever. Either you have the spot already and I will we could find one. I'll start paying for everything August 1st, 2022. It's gotta be I'm AZ.

I gym, MMA daily, 420 and game. But we breathe MMA and ain't stopping till one of us gets the belt.

Hit me up xxx

Thank you for your time.

Edit: I consume a lot of cannabis. Practically all day and Volcano only.

Hell yeah

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Dan Quinn? Nah he's not that young.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
Is the current LHW champion the one with the fewest total number of UFC fights going back all the way to the beginning?

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Brut posted:

Is the current LHW champion the one with the fewest total number of UFC fights going back all the way to the beginning?

If you mean as of now, yes. If you mean fewest UFC fights before becoming champion, then depending on how you define it the winner is either Anderson Silva for winning the UFC title in his second fight, or a case like Frank Shamrock where his first fight was a UFC title fight and thus he got it after one, or a case like the Strikeforce/WEC absorptions where Aldo/Cruz/Rousey were all promoted to champion without technically ever fighting in the UFC.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
Ah yeah, Shamrock. Still pretty wild in this era though.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
GSP Update

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

beep by grandpa posted:

Scamming money out of dana is Good

and if anyone thinks it's not, i have a bridge gun bible to sell you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

Boco_T posted:

GSP Update

Zoom out