Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

deep dish peat moss posted:

When I was a kid my mom would yell at me if I took the cart back to the cart corral so I'm on the cart narc's side for this one

She sounds like a true cart rebel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I put a cart on a reel of fishing wire and then pull it across the car park under a huge box with a stick holding one end up, a devilish scheme

Peter Falk
Sep 29, 2023

Tarkus posted:

The original guy might but I was watching one of them hassling an old guy in a disabled spot, he had a placard. The guy put the cart out of the way and got in the vehicle. The narc started questioning the validity of the guy's disability because he could walk and some other woman came to his defence and then he started arguing with both of them. I'll see if I can find it again, I was watching it at work.

That’s a fake and he’ll be executed come the counter-lazybones-reformation

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
We are eight pages in and no one has posted the Cart Narc

He is doing cop cosplay

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Nice cart narc, very tactical

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Lt. Cock posted:

He is doing cop cosplay

Without ever seeing his face before I instinctively knew he looked exactly like this, haircut and all.

Cassette Moodcore posted:

The weird part to me is that he has a never ending stream of people just going unhinged being politely asked to walk their cart to the proper spot, dumb losers have been making awful YouTube videos for like 20 years now and 99.99% of them fail but somehow this guy has been able to do this I guess for like over 3 years now when I look with the most benign concept, hey could you just take your cart to the spot literally beside you thank you

I think he stumbled upon the perfect storm of things to cause people to get really agitated. He's putting something on their car, so people get really angry about that. He's publicly shaming them for a relatively minor thing, something they figured nobody would care about. And it's at the grocery store. You're either in a rush to get stuff home or you're already annoyed because you had some encounter in the store.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Would I be held criminally responsible if I popped him in the jaw?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

redshirt posted:

Would I be held criminally responsible if I popped him in the jaw?

That's Punch Narc territory

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

TBH if someone comes up to you making strange noises, watching your shopping cart very carefully and pointing a camera in your face you're perfectly entitled to punch them.

Remember sovcits marching in antivax protests like that all the time spoiling for an argument to put on youtube?

And now we learn he's dressed like a rent a cop lol

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
If any stranger approaches me looking weird, acting out of the ordinary, and pointing a camera in my face, there’s really strong odds I’ll tell them to gently caress off.

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games
He’s a loving weiner and I hope somebody shoots him. He puts on a bullet proof vest and harasses people going about their day. I don’t care if the person is lazy and doesn’t put their cart back. Don’t harass strangers, especially not with the end goal of being a YouTube star. Especially especially not while wearing a bulletproof vest and shoving a camera in their face.

“Skeetly deet doo! Lazybones!”
:blastu:

Tarkus posted:

Yeah, it's 100% weird to go to some place of business and scold people for doing a thing that is allowed but a mild nuisance. These people (seems there are a few now) get their content by antagonizing people in a parking lot for aforementioned allowed thing. These people have fans that show up in the videos and I assume they make extra money or an entire living doing this. Are they technically correct? should you put your cart away? sure! But they get their jollies by being like a loving overzealous hall monitor. Give them a hi-vis and some light batons and they are ready to irritate and aggravate average people after doing their shopping, shielded by being ostensibly technically correct. Hopefully for them they'll get some good content after antagonizing some old man who can't walk well.

Truthfully, these interactions are largely harmless but why ruin a person's day over it? Again, it's petty justice for petty people to enjoy.

What they said.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Squack McQuack fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Oct 20, 2023

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Ok, so I watched another video and he accused a Lazy Bones parking in a handicapped spot (with placard) of not being really disabled because she can walk. That's not cool.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

A Fancy Hat posted:

Without ever seeing his face before I instinctively knew he looked exactly like this, haircut and all.

I had him down for a mustache, bowl cut and full body tights for some reason.

need to have my kinks evaluated.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Squack McQuack posted:

He’s a loving weiner and I hope somebody shoots him. He puts on a bullet proof vest and harasses people going about their day. I don’t care if the person is lazy and doesn’t put their cart back. Don’t harass strangers, especially not with the end goal of being a YouTube star. Especially especially not while wearing a bulletproof vest and shoving a camera in their face.

“Skeetly deet doo! Lazybones!”
:blastu:

What they said.

Put away your cart and stop lusting for blood

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

LiterallyATomato posted:

Ok, so I watched another video and he accused a Lazy Bones parking in a handicapped spot (with placard) of not being really disabled because she can walk. That's not cool.

This is a common thing busybody shitheads do. They assume that just because you can hypothetically walk that it is an easy or pleasant experience.

Also putting magnets and poo poo on people's car is vandalism. Especially if the magnet damages the paint job or internal equipment. Genuinely surprised this idiot hasn't been sued into submission by now. If it's meant to attract attention it can also be disorderly conduct too.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Oct 20, 2023

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

LiterallyATomato posted:

Link this video

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games

satanic splash-back posted:

Put away your cart and stop lusting for blood

I do, and no.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

A Fancy Hat posted:

Honestly I was picturing more of a McLovin look.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Konar posted:

They call em Buggys in the US south some places, it's extremely hosed up

DJ Buggy Narc in the lot yo.

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Jelly posted:

Link this video

https://youtu.be/qIYLjvqBJuI?si=nAEmvMerAL-0fu8Y

E: He also makes a very misogynistic comment at the end. It was witty, but demeaning to women.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I think some of the videos are fine, mainly the ones where the people just go from zero to rear end in a top hat straight away. I don't really feel bad that these people are being fairly gently teased.

But then he does get into weird territory with following people for too long, or continuing to engage with people who are, if not mentally ill, definitely having some kind of freakout. There was one guy who wasn't really being agressive to him or anything, but was clearly really worked up, like his hands were visibly shaking when he was filming the cart dude back on his phone and then he started rambling about random unrelated poo poo. At that point, why is the cart guy still engaging? There's obviously no way this person is going to "learn his lesson" or anything, so it feels like he's just baiting someone in mild distress at that point, to no end other than views.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

LiterallyATomato posted:

So do you want the cart narc to treat people equally or not?

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Carriage Narc in Boston

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Dog Poop in the Park Narc

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Another thing I wanna point out here. If I’m leaving a store and I see some weirdo wandering around the parking lot in a bulletproof vest with a camera, I might not take my cart back because I don’t know what he’s up to, and I don’t wanna spend any more time than necessary before getting the gently caress out of there.

This dude is an rear end in a top hat

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Lemon posted:

I think some of the videos are fine, mainly the ones where the people just go from zero to rear end in a top hat straight away. I don't really feel bad that these people are being fairly gently teased.

But then he does get into weird territory with following people for too long, or continuing to engage with people who are, if not mentally ill, definitely having some kind of freakout. There was one guy who wasn't really being agressive to him or anything, but was clearly really worked up, like his hands were visibly shaking when he was filming the cart dude back on his phone and then he started rambling about random unrelated poo poo. At that point, why is the cart guy still engaging? There's obviously no way this person is going to "learn his lesson" or anything, so it feels like he's just baiting someone in mild distress at that point, to no end other than views.

Cart Narc doesn't care about carts. He is farming for a specific reaction so that his fans can tell themselves a little story about how these are bad people who deserve to get harassed in a parking lot and they can have a good laugh when somebody has a blow-up. He does this through being aggressive, putting stuff on their cars, waving lighted batons, making comments as people are pushing their carts to their cars, being snarky and other assholery. Everything he does is geared towards eliciting those reactions.

He's basically a prank youtuber.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Lt. Cock posted:

Another thing I wanna point out here. If I’m leaving a store and I see some weirdo wandering around the parking lot in a bulletproof vest with a camera, I might not take my cart back because I don’t know what he’s up to, and I don’t wanna spend any more time than necessary before getting the gently caress out of there.

This dude is an rear end in a top hat

Yeah. I pretty sure anyone itt would be annoyed by a stranger coming up and filming them specifically. I'm also pretty sure that if you went ahead and took pics/video of a random person and posted it on these forums to point them out then you would catch either a probe or a ban.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

LiterallyATomato posted:

https://youtu.be/qIYLjvqBJuI?si=nAEmvMerAL-0fu8Y

E: He also makes a very misogynistic comment at the end. It was witty, but demeaning to women.

God, what a loving loser he is. Reminds me of when kids put their finger near you and go "I'm not touching you!!!"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

now that someone got banned for bloodlust itt, I cast my vote

Lt. Cock posted:

This is the most Wizard Master thread that PencilHands has ever accomplished

pencilhands i hereby award you the title of Junior Wizard Master

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Oct 20, 2023

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
He's a practically a goon and the one thing goons hate is a bigger goon.

Peter Falk
Sep 29, 2023
Actually guilting people into returning their carts is like secondary to CartNarcs primary purpose:

making goons EXTREMELY angry about being asked to consider other people

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I put my cart in the appropriate area, but yeah if I see a guy in kevlar with a camera crew screaming at people the bet is off, I'm not concerned with the cart now I'm concerned with exiting my kids from the presence of the insane man

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Lt. Cock posted:

He is doing cop cosplay

drat that guy sucks, lol

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Cart Narc After Dark (18+)

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
How can we expand the * Narc media universe?

Heres my idea:
Fart Narc. He stands in elevators all day waiting for people to fart in them and harasses them when they do.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Lt. Cock posted:

This is the most Wizard Master thread that PencilHands has ever accomplished

yea youre right, its commendable. nice job ph :)

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

MrQwerty posted:

pencilhands i hereby award you the title of Junior Wizard Master

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Peter Falk posted:

Actually guilting people into returning their carts is like secondary to CartNarcs primary purpose:

making goons EXTREMELY angry about being asked to consider other people

...other people???

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Cartel Narco, on HBO Max

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Archonex posted:

Also putting magnets and poo poo on people's car is vandalism. Especially if the magnet damages the paint job or internal equipment.

Lol