Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Akumos posted:

yeah this is another problem even if stux is trolling, some people are just console only gamers and others like myself only own a 3ds so lol.

I mean I mostly play new games on console because I just use a laptop as my PC at this point and not like a sick space-age $3000 gaming laptop, but I find the idea that more than like one person on these forums could possibly not own a single device which can run or emulate Windows mindblowing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
If you post on the games forum and don't own a PC then get loving banned. You can run Windows on a Mac too so there are no excuses.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
challenge stux to WC3 because Blizzard published it on mac

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i demand a wc3 tft 1v1 tournament

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Oh but he can't install it on his mac because the nuclear codes for England are stored on there and he'll get in trouble with the prime minister

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Games challengers: Ok Stux we all agree to buy playstation 3 gaming consoles and will only use hardware to your exacting specifications

Stux: Oh man, my playstation broke and all I have is this Colecovision that I soldered into my internet modem can we play on that

Games: Ok fine Stuc we just want to see you play ONE TIME on the platform of your choice, we agree to your terms

Stux: My hands are suddleny gone! I can only barely type painfully with my toes I can't possiblty play games!!

Games: BAN STUX

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

I will buy Stux a copy of Warcraft 3 for his lovely mac and play a game with him during British evening time which is about noon here. I will call and cancel the Lacrosse lessons I teach on whatever day it is, even though it will piss off a lot of people including at least one U.S. senator whose son I teach.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Booya
Feb 17, 2012

ethanol posted:

i think we eventually need to have a larger scale battle of the shitposters, maybe a mount and blade open invite tournament, until there is one champion, all losers receive one week probation

And maybe also every body should buy a playstation 4 for me, booya, when I win the mount and blade tournament.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
mount and blade owns

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
I'll play games with you people for the honor of Hellthread and forums cancer sufferers everywhere. I have a shitload of stuff on PC, but I work nights PST 2-11pm. Anytime before or after that is cool. Also I am bad at video games and this thread is the Zybourne Clock of competitions.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Nobody loving cares about some random whitenoise GBS retard

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Adam Bowen posted:

Maybe if you keep needling Stux he'll finally let you suck his dick.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Stux's dark power is turning the thread evil

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
If Stux agrees to let me buy him Warcraft 3 so I can beat him and brandish my e-penis to the undying affection of a non-zero amount of goons, I will personally reschedule my appointment to do the hair of Scott Baio's cousin. This is the sacrifice I am willing to make for you, my people.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Adam Bowen posted:

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Adam stop making good posts or I'm going to start feeling bad when you lose the challenge and get probated.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
so hey great timing my pet ferret just died I officially don't give a gently caress about organizing this anymore, I'll send you pictures of my dead pet if you want to be a poo poo. Close this poo poo and make something better Kewpuh.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Akumos posted:

so hey great timing my pet ferret just died I officially don't give a gently caress about organizing this anymore, I'll send you pictures of my dead pet if you want to be a poo poo. Close this poo poo and make something better Kewpuh.

did you forget to feed it because call of duty is more important??

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
RIP ferret. Sorry man.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I'm sorry to hear about your pet Akumos. I lost a dog last year I know how it feels.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
rip sorry dude but please dont post a picture of your dead pet, give it a dignified burial or whatever

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Adam Bowen posted:

that human being apparently still makes like twenty posts a day about gamergate lol

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Zombies' Downfall posted:

that human being apparently still makes like twenty posts a day about gamergate lol

We talk about all sorts of things in Hellthread. Come visit sometime!

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

natetimm posted:

We talk about all sorts of things in Hellthread. Come visit sometime!

no don't it's a trap

hellthread is an abomination even in gbs

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

gnarlyhotep posted:

no don't it's a trap

hellthread is an abomination even in gbs

One of us, Gnarly. You are already one of us.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

natetimm posted:

One of us, Gnarly. You are already one of us.

I've asked the admins twice to kill it

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

gnarlyhotep posted:

I've asked the admins twice to kill it

Someone said nobody can delete Lowtax stuff but him. Confirm/Deny?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

natetimm posted:

Someone said nobody can delete Lowtax stuff but him. Confirm/Deny?

They can close it but always make the argument to me that it keeps people like you contained. I guess they're right for the most part. So maybe that means I should ban you?

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

gnarlyhotep posted:

They can close it but always make the argument to me that it keeps people like you contained. I guess they're right for the most part. So maybe that means I should ban you?

Hey man, I just wanted to play video games.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

natetimm posted:

Hey man, I just wanted to play video games.

Fair enough, I'm just another poster in this snowclad land

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

gnarlyhotep posted:

Ban him and then yourself

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Adam Bowen posted:

Ban him and then yourself

adorable

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Nintendo announces Frolf means Frog Golf.
Oven Wrangler
You could just use this thread for organising random multiplayer games and maybe streaming them. I dunno.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

The Taint Reaper posted:

HOLY loving poo poo STUX IS STILL BEING A LITTLE BITCH ABOUT PLAYING SOME VIDEOGAMES!

Stux anything all that critical is not on a Mac OS outside of some movie editing software.

close its music software

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Adam Bowen posted:

If you post on the games forum and don't own a PC then get loving banned. You can run Windows on a Mac too so there are no excuses.

lol why would you sully a mac with the fail OS which is windBlows

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
adam bowen's posting has improved so much lately. these contests are good for encouraging such

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

zen death robot posted:

I have news for ya buddy
:blush:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

VideoGames posted:

adam bowen's posting has improved so much lately. these contests are good for encouraging such

i assume this means you think mine has as well i will do my upmost to correct this

• Locked thread