Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
food truck tacoes are an ontologically other state of being than artificial tacoes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat

curufinor posted:

food truck tacoes are an ontologically other state of being than artificial tacoes

Holy poo poo, "artificial tacos," that's the perfect description. They're like a 6 year-old's idea of a taco.

Still not bad for $1.20.

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe

JonathonSpectre posted:

Holy poo poo, "artificial tacos," that's the perfect description. They're like a 6 year-old's idea of a taco.

Still not bad for $1.20.

get 10 of them if you want
just... never get more than 2 at a time
order 2 2 2 2 2
if you get a third taco, it will be an abomination
and don't carry it anywhere, you gotta eat it asap

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
actually if you're stuffing your face with 10, you're probably already abomination anyhow
so order the 10 if you'd like
never try to reheat one of those, it's awful

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

yeah let me get some soggy fries covered in cold sweet salad dressing, sounds great

slather more of that orange poo poo on my burg too. so much that the bun floats on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

curufinor posted:

actually if you're stuffing your face with 10, you're probably already abomination anyhow
so order the 10 if you'd like
never try to reheat one of those, it's awful

I read this in Allen Ginsberg's voice

• Locked thread