Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
The Superior Burger Chain. Its good and Godly (God doesn't actually exist though).

:burger:Look at those burgs!:burger:

:wow:

They pay their employees fair wages, use quality ingredients (eat fresh!!!), and have the best customer service!

They got the best jingle!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOpTv-d8Vfw
Also Huell Howsers best episode was at In-N-Out so theres that too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEOca0Dcpvk

PBUINO~!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

It is excellent, but I'm disappointed they don't let you order anything bigger than a 4x4 anymore.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Their fries are poo poo.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I don't get what people enjoy about fast food burgers. Just tastes like straight up grease and fat. Otherwise burgers can't be pretty good if prepared well.

These things just look like bland disgusting poo poo.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

scrubs season six posted:

Their fries are poo poo.

you gotta eat em within like 2 minutes of getting them or yeah they go soggy because they're all natural or whatever.

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

I don't get what people enjoy about fast food burgers. Just tastes like straight up grease and fat. Otherwise burgers can't be pretty good if prepared well.

beep boop

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

:goonsay:

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
It's the best fast food burger place.

Kinda like being the smartest retard.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

In-N-Out is pretty overrated, but they make a quality burger. Garbage tier fries though.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I've never heard the jingle, I think I've seen exactly one ad for them ever. It suprised the hell out of me to be honest

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
drat, I miss In-N-Out burger. I also wish there were Jack-in-the-Box's on the east coast. The fast food game is pretty dire out here. What am I gonna eat at a loving checkers/rallys? That's ok but it ain't In-N-Out.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I think the fries are good. They cut them on site from whole potatoes rather than receiving massive bags of frozen and processed fries.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Psycho Society posted:

I've never heard the jingle, I think I've seen exactly one ad for them ever. It suprised the hell out of me to be honest

I hear it on the radio every once in awhile. They really don't need to advertise at all IMHO. There's probably like an accountant at their corporate office that also is the entire advertising department. :shrug:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Dgsw isn't with us any more to defend five guys, so suck MY drat balls OP

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Yeah I'm goony for having moved beyond wanting to eat piles of low grade beef chuck glued together with slices of yellow oil and dairy enzymes.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Jim Barris posted:

drat, I miss In-N-Out burger. I also wish there were Jack-in-the-Box's on the east coast. The fast food game is pretty dire out here. What am I gonna eat at a loving checkers/rallys? That's ok but it ain't In-N-Out.

You don't like 5 Guys? I'd rather have that than In-N-Out.

Jack in the Box isn't bad from the few times I've had it.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Captain Yossarian posted:

Dgsw isn't with us any more to defend five guys, so suck MY drat balls OP

eat a motherfucking 4x4 and get BEEFY motherfucker

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I AM GOING TO EAT FOOD

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Jose Oquendo posted:

You don't like 5 Guys? I'd rather have that than In-N-Out.

Jack in the Box isn't bad from the few times I've had it.
I've heard people say that before but honestly I don't get how people prefer 5 Guys.

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Their fries are poo poo.

I like them, I also like that you can watch them go from potato to the end product and aren't some frozen poo poo they dump out of a bag. They also deliberately don't have a wall between their customers and the kitchen so you know they're on the up and up at in n out.

You can also order them extra crispy or soggy if that's your preference.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Everyone on the west coast acts like you'll have a religious stroke the first time you eat in-N-out but then you eat one and your like "this burger is kinda small and their fries are dogshit, wait is this a trick" but I still get it every time I pass through Nevada for feels

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Who the gently caress orders extra soggy fries?! A goddamn lunatic, probably.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

In-N-Out was one of those things that was so amped up for me when I moved out west that I was immensely disappointed once I tried it. It's good, but I was imagining some next tier burger or something.

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."
Good burgers, lovely fries.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Shake Shack!!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Solice Kirsk posted:

In-N-Out was one of those things that was so amped up for me when I moved out west that I was immensely disappointed once I tried it. It's good, but I was imagining some next tier burger or something.

its a drat good fast food burg not some smell-your-own-farts gourmet $20 burg theyre like $5 so :confused:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I can't condone in and out because of the garbage fries.

Go to Red Robin and get enough free refill fries so that you're full and instead of eating the hamburger you can take it into the restroom and jam it up your rear end.

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Jim Barris posted:

Who the gently caress orders extra soggy fries?! A goddamn lunatic, probably.

:same:, but they'll do it if you ask

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

Yeah the fries are hosed up and weird. I tried getting them well done, they're still boring just crispier that way.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

I can't condone in and out because of the garbage fries.

Go to Red Robin and get enough free refill fries so that you're full and instead of eating the hamburger you can take it into the restroom and jam it up your rear end.

Go on

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Man we have some fat fucks on the forums. Specifying french fry done-ness lmao

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

Man we have some fat fucks on the forums. Specifying french fry done-ness lmao

Well done just means fry it longer so they are less mushy, it's like asking for no onions :confused:

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah I'll have the double bacon cheeseburger well done, level 8 on the french fry crispiness, oh and when you emulsify my egg in oil for the special sauce can you be sure not to ejaculate directly into it for being so anal about $5 worth of grease

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Chic fil a is the superior fast food chain

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Dogmeat posted:

I like them, I also like that you can watch them go from potato to the end product and aren't some frozen poo poo they dump out of a bag. They also deliberately don't have a wall between their customers and the kitchen so you know they're on the up and up at in n out.

You can also order them extra crispy or soggy if that's your preference.

They're not double fried which is why they're poo poo.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I prefer 5 guys so I can eat 4000 calories worth of peanuts before i eat my soggy grease ball

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
In-N-Out french fries are extremely good but BUT they don't have much of a shelf life. I only ever took in-n-out home when I lived literally around the corner from one for this reason.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Chinatown posted:

its a drat good fast food burg not some smell-your-own-farts gourmet $20 burg theyre like $5 so :confused:

I get that, and they're a chain, but the way people out west talk about it you'd think it was better.

By the by this double burger, fries, and slaw is $5.99 at a little place in Chicago:

The Choppak from Choppers. I know it's not a "chain" so the comparison isn't 1:1, but still. In-N-Out is still second behind Checkers in my mind.

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

Yeah I'll have the double bacon cheeseburger well done, level 8 on the french fry crispiness, oh and when you emulsify my egg in oil for the special sauce can you be sure not to ejaculate directly into it for being so anal about $5 worth of grease

You can ask them to fry your potatoes a bit longer, and the term they came up with for this maneuver is well done, it's not like some dude deciding "oh yeah this is how steaks work I'm gonna just do the same poo poo" it's that, if you want the cashier to understand that you want them to fry your fries longer, that's the term that they are familiar with

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

I think the fact that outside of in n out, the best fast food burger is from del taco should make the other fast food joints extremely embarrassed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

lol :cmon:

• Locked thread