Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
OW TRENT WHAT THE gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Yeah I know when you think of professional wrestling you think of the WWF and Stone Cold and the Rock and stuff, but I'm actually into this alternative wrestling promotion that's more self aware and a lot less regressive than the wrestling of our youth. Like, one of my favorite groups is this tag team called Best Friends, and their whole gimmick is just that they're regular dudes who kind of send up traditional macho wrestling masculinity — one of their big signature moments that they do regularly is earnestly hug each other and the crowd always goes wild for it. Anyway, their signature match is a massive brawl in a parking lot where they legitimately slam their opponents into cars and concrete and bleed a whole bunch

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

They've got two street signs now. Traffic is gonna suck later.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Jesus

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
FYCK YES

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop
I mean this I'm the best way but Trent? is an idiot

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

this loving rules

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

xbilkis posted:

Yeah I know when you think of professional wrestling you think of the WWF and Stone Cold and the Rock and stuff, but I'm actually into this alternative wrestling promotion that's more self aware and a lot less regressive than the wrestling of our youth. Like, one of my favorite groups is this tag team called Best Friends, and their whole gimmick is just that they're regular dudes who kind of send up traditional macho wrestling masculinity — one of their big signature moments that they do regularly is earnestly hug each other and the crowd always goes wild for it. Anyway, their signature match is a massive brawl in a parking lot where they legitimately slam their opponents into cars and concrete and bleed a whole bunch

:yeah:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

if you just simply didnt let go of his arms this wouldnt have happened

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This is loving crazy.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

gently caress YES

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Spiggy posted:

I mean this I'm the best way but Trent? is an idiot

if he was really an idiot he woulda speared his head through the door imo

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
there's seven minutes left

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
:stare:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

xbilkis posted:

:emptyquote:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
this spot is loving crazy

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
bleeding in a parking lot automatically makes a person 10x cooler i do not make the rules

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
crushed him on the roof of the car with the dudebuster

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

This is loving insane and great

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

xbilkis posted:

simple as

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

what are the most parking lot themed wrestling moves. sidewalk slam. i cant name another

bartok
May 10, 2006

they really should push Trent he's loving awesome

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

:stare:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That sound :gonk:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

JESUS

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
oh my god

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop
God drat Trent?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
CHUCK????

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

FUUUUUUUUCK

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CHUCK! :supaburn:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lmfao come on

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Hahahah he’s siphoning gas oh my god

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

didnt tony reverse the death rider/paradigm shift. i thought the shift was the suplex and rider was the ddt.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

CHUCK WHAT THE HELL

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
siphoning gas in a wrestling brawl

A E Dub

RandolphCarter