Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Ew and total barf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

TrashMammal posted:

some real good friends of mine used to have this psycho neighbor. all fixated and stalky. they couldn’t figure out what his deal was. just constantly creeping looking for excuses to harass them. got so bad they had to move

dude was just sentenced to sixteen years for murder :stare:

"It’s not clear why police didn’t arrest Stephenson in 1998. "

loving... wow

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Okay I ate pussy in a golf course bathroom

Woops

What SNL musical number is this from

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

barf and total ew

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

What SNL musical number is this from

I need more cow bell

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Woops

how many feet we talkin?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bad Purchase posted:

how many feet we talkin?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Woops

Ah, the 19th hole

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

God isn't watching you... but I am!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Woops

Well, what's the story? Can't say some wild poo poo and leave us hanging. It's not very polite.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Vile_Nihlist666 posted:

Well, what's the story? Can't say some wild poo poo and leave us hanging. It's not very polite.

:haibrower:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 38 hours!
Piss Foam is my DJing stage name

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Piss Foam Live! in the Women's Room of the Cumberland County CC

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
there’s a white dove in my yard. guessing it was released for an easter event. feel bad for it out in the wild now, just hope it enjoys its freedom before it gets preyed on.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Luvcow posted:

there’s a white dove in my yard. guessing it was released for an easter event. feel bad for it out in the wild now, just hope it enjoys its freedom before it gets preyed on.

Surely it's a sign!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I'm drunk with the boys (12 of us) girl comes up laughing about the fact that we are so loud you can hear us a building away. We lock eyes for a second, she rolls away I'm like aight think nothing of it. Two more drinks down I take a walk to go vape. She's out there on her phone so I'm like oh hi and proceed to vape while barely standing up. She asks for vape, we go back inside togetherish at this point since we're going to the same place. Buys me fries, we continue to hang out and get hosed up.

The rest of history.

Thank got for family or all gender private bathrooms. World of difference and let me tell you those baby diaper changing stations have great weight capacity

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Luvcow posted:

that's my white dove and ive been looking everywhere for it

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I'm drunk with the boys (12 of us) girl comes up laughing about the fact that we are so loud you can hear us a building away. We lock eyes for a second, she rolls away I'm like aight think nothing of it. Two more drinks down I take a walk to go vape. She's out there on her phone so I'm like oh hi and proceed to vape while barely standing up. She asks for vape, we go back inside togetherish at this point since we're going to the same place. Buys me fries, we continue to hang out and get hosed up.

The rest of history.

Thank got for family or all gender private bathrooms. World of difference and let me tell you those baby diaper changing stations have great weight capacity

Jesus would have loved that

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

that's my white dove and ive been looking everywhere for it

redshirt posted:

Surely it's a sign!

I’ll keep an eye on it till you get to massachusetts

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

The rest of history.

12 Bros/Disciples, I can work with this....

Praise you

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Luvcow posted:

He will protect it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

The rest of history.

The Last Supper

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

I ate breakfast, opened a PBR, took a sip, looked in this thread and was not disappointed.

Thank you for your service.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Vile_Nihlist666 posted:

I ate breakfast, opened a PBR, took a sip, looked in this thread and was not disappointed.

Thank you for your service.

:nyd:
Drinking beer does not make you cool Vile_Nihilist666

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

Smugworth posted:

Tracking.

Only ever drink beer like once every two or more months, and usually only after really, really strenuous work. Had a lot of alohol related trauma in my family growing up. But I just like the timing of it all, and ol' boy's story gave me a chuckle.

And yes, I know, TMI.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Not the Easter vibe

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Eating eggs. Lots of eggs.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i just started to hard boil 18 eggs a minute or two ago because i'm doing 2nd gen purple egss

didn't even notice it was easter until you said

e: 17 eggs went in the pickle, had to test one out and it was perfect

dee eight fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Mar 31, 2024

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Smugworth posted:

lol loving snugworth gatekeeping cool

i'll retire to bedlam

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Agree or disagree: Sailboat guys are just upscale truck guys

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

redshirt posted:

Nah.

Sailboats don't make my life more dangerous.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

redshirt posted:

there are thousands of different species of wasps in the us, but those two don’t mix and rarely live in harmony due to truck guys’ love of wake producing watercraft

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TrashMammal posted:

there are thousands of different species of wasps in the us, but those two don’t mix and rarely live in harmony due to truck guys’ love of wake producing watercraft

Sailboats. Not power boats. Big difference.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

redshirt posted:

Sailboats. Not power boats. Big difference.

The guy across the street has a big rear end diesel that he chopped up and made it like an industrial hauler.

I've only seen him tow his jet ski.

And he idles his Harley in his driveway, as is tradition.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You guys ever seen a sailboat guy??

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

jets skis out there in rowing club waters? :nono:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

redshirt posted:

You guys ever seen a sailboat guy??

They're generally rich.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Pennywise the Frown posted:

They're generally rich.

Indeed. And if young, the sons of the rich, so....

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
I've been hearing the term "plot armor" thrown around a lot lately.

It's an old term, but I might have heard it three or four times a year for a decade. Now I've heard it as many times just this week!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i haven't heard it at all, you must be hogging all of the plot armor conversations for yourself. maybe try sharing with others?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i'm writing a neo noir horror story about all of us stuck in a cabin during a blizzard and our only way out will be by shoveling, so yes, redshirt has plot armor