Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,

someone who can open pdf please make little "trlep!"s and "trmuop!"s pop out when he falls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Tubgoat posted:

What the hell game is that?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Tubgoat posted:

What the hell game is that?

Kojima's walking simulator Death Stranding, universally acclaimed in GiP as the most accurate portrayal of life in the military ever made

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I'm not ashamed to admit that I watched that clip about 50 times and it kept getting funnier every time

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
So, you just pick up a bunch of poo poo and try not to fall over?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Iron Crowned posted:

So, you just pick up a bunch of poo poo and try not to fall over?

every military person I've ever met has described their service like this

"carry this over there AND DO NOT gently caress IT UP MARINE"

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

"no to banging Nancy Pelosi, yes to banging the end to socalism, and yes to banging America"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Death Stranding is a very singular game that is very much more the sum of its parts...the delivery/hiking bit would probably be very relaxing and pretty or frustrating depending on your expectation and it isn't long before the actual walking bit is largely optional. Story-wise it's the closest I've ever seen a video game come to eastern bloc and Soviet sci-fi

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

There has never been a video game more directed, designed, and written by Hideo Kojima than Death Stranding.

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Are we including in the Book that the First Lady HAS STRAIGHT UP BEEN REPLACED BY AN UNCONVINCING DOUBLE? Like, I thought this was more CSPAM-style buffoonery but SWEET JESUS THAT ACCENT IS SO FAKE AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE THE SAME PERSON.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Tubgoat posted:

Are we including in the Book that the First Lady HAS STRAIGHT UP BEEN REPLACED BY AN UNCONVINCING DOUBLE? Like, I thought this was more CSPAM-style buffoonery but SWEET JESUS THAT ACCENT IS SO FAKE AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE THE SAME PERSON.

Hmm maybe

I am working on the book of cumshitter right now, and I don't want to keep doing this forever, so next week I'm cutting it off and switching my efforts towards printing prep

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

twoday posted:

Hmm maybe

I am working on the book of cumshitter right now, and I don't want to keep doing this forever, so next week I'm cutting it off and switching my efforts towards printing prep

Fair. God drat this loving saga is expansive.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tubgoat posted:

Fair. God drat this loving saga is expansive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu_Hkjb-u0E

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

twoday posted:

Hmm maybe

I have an advance copy of the book of cumshitter and it's super good

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

2DCAT posted:

I have an advance copy of the book of cumshitter and it's super good

He has accomplished a lot in his short young life.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Tubgoat posted:

What?

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

they're only using fake melenie recently

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
I keep trying to find the drat audio clip but the TTUMO thread is too large and fast-moving, much like its namesake.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Inspector Hound posted:

Oh for fucks sake is that seriously a mechanic in the game

Just gotta cut in to say: Oh buddy that is not even scratching the surface of crazy mechanics in Death Stranding.

twoday
May 4, 2005

Tubgoat posted:

Yes, please post evidence

because it’s pretty funny

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

twoday posted:

Yes, please post evidence

because it’s pretty funny
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1321880034110541826
Here she is sounding like a Genuine Melanie Trumo, no bizarre knock-off here!

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

using the body double in the debunking

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

I thought they just did this once, I was unaware fake Ms. Trump was making loving campaign speeches

I guess real Ms. Trump is ill with covid or something

twoday
May 4, 2005

lol drat that’s pretty impressive, from the standpoint of being unconvincing (that it is Melania)

This Melanie is straight out of central casting, love to see it

However I am impressed that they’ve been able to make sunglasses that can cover like 50% of your face

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

twoday posted:

However I am impressed that they’ve been able to make sunglasses that can cover like 50% of your face
That and a giant hat is like the uniform of celebrities who want to be left the gently caress alone.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Zil posted:

He has accomplished a lot in his short young life.

thank you. i am a hero

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

idk, I think it's probably real Melania. Here's her talking at the RNC. She just sounds like that, apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpQOM2S0pec

Her face also tends to look way different depending on the angle a picture was taken. Looks like the same person to me, honestly. look at the jawline and her ears

DarkEuphoria has issued a correction as of 07:09 on Oct 31, 2020

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

DarkEuphoria posted:

idk, I think it's probably real Melania.

shun the unbeliever

twoday
May 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/iamTannenbaum/status/1322352309339344901?s=19

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

l'éminance grimace

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Has a chapter been added about continually leaving chuds out to freeze and die after rallies?

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Include a parody of Minard’s chart of Napoleon’s 1812 March into Russia.

twoday
May 4, 2005

Uranium posted:

drat that’s good

twoday
May 4, 2005

Note for volume 2:

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

so does Book I end on a cliffhanger now?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Wrex Ruckus posted:

so does Book I end on a cliffhanger now?

:ohdear:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Uranium posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Anyone who hasn't seen it, it's this masterpiece, the original depiction of a cool zone.