Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
This is an amazing toilet phone game in some respects but there are some pretty glaring UI and translation issues. They’ve fixed some good stuff like transaction notifications blocking too much of the screen so maybe other parts will be revamped as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

Is there an EFT-equivalent for echoes?

My brain keeps breaking down and confusing ship stats between the two games.

Tangerines
Apr 25, 2016

Kaysette posted:

Don’t forget to scroll down on drone skills to find DRONES and get it to 5 eventually.

Why the gently caress is this so far down and not mentioned in the career planner.

Variable Haircut
Jan 25, 2012

Roller Coast Guard posted:

Is there an EFT-equivalent for echoes?

My brain keeps breaking down and confusing ship stats between the two games.

https://echoes.gg/eft

Tangerines
Apr 25, 2016

Looks like I'll have to play solo for a bit. What is a good solo ship for pvp? Bonus points if it makes pubbies cry on reddit.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

I would note this doesn't seem to even remotely work.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Traveller posted:

I swear those skills should be at the beginning of the list for how important they are to droneboats.

that feeling when you finally get into a vexor, get all your drones together, get the rigs bought, fly to a rare mission only to find out that you can only use two drones.

DNK
Sep 18, 2004

Tangerines posted:

Looks like I'll have to play solo for a bit. What is a good solo ship for pvp? Bonus points if it makes pubbies cry on reddit.

The Navy/Federation/Fleet issue cruisers are the most value in terms of firepower:mobility:cost.

Then there are a few snowflakes — my favorite being the Talwar Assault — that are pretty capable. The covops cruisers can work.

Then there are the faction ships, which are hilariously expensive. In return, they’re 30% better than all other ships in their same weight class.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Well, that escalated quickly.

FDGF_UK posted:

The best thing about Moneygate is other people run deadspaces for you.

This is my happy place.

Tangerines
Apr 25, 2016

I'm only T4 at the moment is there anything down in these lowly depths I can use?

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Well, that escalated quickly.

DNK posted:

The Navy/Federation/Fleet issue cruisers are the most value in terms of firepower:mobility:cost.

Then there are a few snowflakes — my favorite being the Talwar Assault — that are pretty capable. The covops cruisers can work.

Then there are the faction ships, which are hilariously expensive. In return, they’re 30% better than all other ships in their same weight class.

In my opinion the Vexor Navy Issue is the best all-around ship in this category, but it is also the most skill-intensive because it requires good drone and missile skills,

Mistaken Identity
Oct 21, 2020

Tangerines posted:

I'm only T4 at the moment is there anything down in these lowly depths I can use?

The Coercer Navy Issue is actually a beast considering how cheap it is.

[edit]technically T5, but that is only like two to three days away from T4 or instantaneous if there still is the 500k SP reward for joinging a corp [/edit]

Mistaken Identity fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Nov 3, 2020

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Kungfu Trader posted:

In my opinion the Vexor Navy Issue is the best all-around ship in this category, but it is also the most skill-intensive because it requires good drone and missile skills,

It doesn't have missile bonuses though. I have beams on mine because I already have laser skills from my ONI. Your damage is from the drones on the VNI the highs are whatever you have the skills for, you can even throw reppers in there for group stuff.

The Saddest Robot
Apr 17, 2007
Most people run missiles on their VNI because it doesn't use any cap and you can devote all of your capacitor to your tank.

Tangerines
Apr 25, 2016

I'll give these a look cheers for the advice. Currently training Drones 5. Forgot just how long some skills take. Started some alts as well to do mining and production.

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

The Saddest Robot posted:

Most people run missiles on their VNI because it doesn't use any cap and you can devote all of your capacitor to your tank.

And because cannons suck right now

Zuratul
Apr 23, 2011
EVE-O Goon that doesn't read SA but made an SA account to join back in the day because Reddit was unbearable checking in...please no jabber...

:frogdunce:

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Zuratul posted:

EVE-O Goon that doesn't read SA but made an SA account to join back in the day because Reddit was unbearable checking in...please no jabber...

Did you mean to post in the 2L Eve (PC) thread? This is for Eve Echoes, the mobile version, and not participating in SA is kind of the opposite of what we're about.

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

Hello Sailor posted:

Did you mean to post in the 2L Eve (PC) thread? This is for Eve Echoes, the mobile version, and not participating in SA is kind of the opposite of what we're about.

Look, he said it right there, he doesn't read SA! He's not gonna read what you posted. The pubbiebrain is too strong.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Zuratul posted:

So why did you buy platinum?

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

Zuratul posted:

go away

Zuratul
Apr 23, 2011

Hello Sailor posted:

Probably should have added an "anymore" at the end there, but fair enough. Bad post, I'm drunk, just trying to keep my internet spaceship social groups similar.

Any chance for a EVE-O vouch from someone that likes me :shobon:

https://ibb.co/tq6sWtx

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

Lurk more

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

Zuratul posted:

Probably should have added an "anymore" at the end there, but fair enough. Bad post, I'm drunk, just trying to keep my internet spaceship social groups similar.

gently caress off

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!
Cultural appropriation

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Zuratul posted:

Have you tried sending Nurizmancer a DM here on these forums? That's our recruitment director for Regular Joe SA Goons like you.

Intentionally misspelled it.

Our other J4Gs at least had the decency to either:
A) Be involved in hilarious corptheft.
B) "Not say anything" and fly under the radar.

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

You guys are so mean. It doesnt hurt to post actual information in here.

To J4G from EO, you have to contact Mittens in game or in discord or twitter, and give him your EO IGN and tell him to add you to the EO -> transfer -> EE program for vetting. Hes pretty busy so you may have to send him several messages. He'll also want your complete toon history in the same message, as well as your reason for transferring. Also if you are going to use a different name for EE you'll need to give him the new one you intend to use.

Once vetting is complete, he'll start the corp transfer. Good luck, there's no telling how long it'll take. Just keep reminding him to complete the J4G xfer forms if things seem like they're stalling out. It's mostly automated but still requires some input from him.

Einarr Saltyman
Oct 4, 2020

Zuratul posted:

I got accepted by contacting Valador and Tremek.

And sending 10mil isk contract to Lemming1607 as a bribe.

Tangerines
Apr 25, 2016

OniPanda posted:

This is the way

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Zuratul posted:

we have nothing to do with EO goons sorry

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

more like "EVIL" O, amirite

nakieon
Aug 28, 2020

Zuratul posted:

Post Rate
0.00 per day

drw
Aug 26, 2020

There can be no justice, so long as laws are absolute. Even life itself is an exercise in exceptions.

Gawain The Blind posted:

You guys are so mean. It doesnt hurt to post actual information in here.

To J4G from EO, you have to contact Mittens in game or in discord or twitter, and give him your EO IGN and tell him to add you to the EO -> transfer -> EE program for vetting. Hes pretty busy so you may have to send him several messages. He'll also want your complete toon history in the same message, as well as your reason for transferring. Also if you are going to use a different name for EE you'll need to give him the new one you intend to use.

Once vetting is complete, he'll start the corp transfer. Good luck, there's no telling how long it'll take. Just keep reminding him to complete the J4G xfer forms if things seem like they're stalling out. It's mostly automated but still requires some input from him.

We should probably get this pinned here.

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

nakieon posted:

Post Rate
0.00 per day

NEVER NOT BE POSTIN

Tangerines
Apr 25, 2016

It's sound information. Maybe we need a reference code to show you've read it and you're following the approved process. Should probably put you on the fast track path.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I'm in charge of the code up up down down left right left right b a start. Do you have that one?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!

nakieon posted:

Post Rate
0.00 per day

Not to be THAT GUY®, but your reg date puts you in a glass house, buddy!

edit: but I like your :justpost:

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Nov 4, 2020

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

love it when J4G's call out other J4G's.

Nakieons cool though for calling out Patone's bullshit

DrHammond
Nov 8, 2011

Yeah, good thing Nakieon is cool and good because that regdate is hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
so i J4Ged for Adventure Time: Battle Party and i was wondering if i could join the goon, i promise i am totally into ur culturezzz