Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

rabidsquid posted:

thats why the only clothes i own are that super black that costs ten thousand dollars. i will NOT wear a sports teams colors.

bad news your team's 3rd alternate uniform includes black as the tertiary color

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

rabidsquid posted:

thats why the only clothes i own are that super black that costs ten thousand dollars. i will NOT wear a sports teams colors.

Wow look at Mr. Big Shot Raiders fan over here. :rolleyes:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
I've got home Calvin Johnson and Kenny Golladay jerseys. The latter was probably a bit presumptuous but :shrug:

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
I've got a Bridgewater away and Fred Smoot home. I often forget I own the former.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Plane tickets booked to MSP for divisional weekend.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
i don’t like jerseys but team stuff can be cool and good if it’s understated nd not extra as poo poo

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Good Will Hrunting posted:

i don’t like jerseys but team stuff can be cool and good if it’s understated nd not extra as poo poo

Yup. Like, I'll wear team polos and ties if they're not poo poo. A jersey is going to stay unused in my closet 99.9% of the time so they don't seem to be worth it anymore.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Came home for the holidays and saw my mom's (Vikings) Favre and Urlacher jerseys.

lol

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
i bought an adrian peterson jersey in 2013 cause i figured he would be a safe bet to stay a Viking the rest of his career and wasn’t a douche bag of a human being.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Name checks out.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
I own a home Rodgers, an alternate Antetokounmpo, a salute to service Kaepernick, and a throwback Yount. I've worn them all a combined 15 times probably.

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

The Greater Goon: Breaking Hearts and Chains since 2006
I have a home Ross Verba that I bought at Goodwill for $5 and have worn twice.

welp there's my story hope you enjoyed

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I have too many goddamn jerseys. Have home Daniels, Dix, Gilbert Brown and Brian Brohm (joke purchase). Away I have a Lacy and Raji and have throwbacks for Finley, Woodson and Dix. Plus like 4 varieties of Ryan Braun jerseys.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Anals of History posted:

Yup. Like, I'll wear team polos and ties if they're not poo poo. A jersey is going to stay unused in my closet 99.9% of the time so they don't seem to be worth it anymore.

Yeah I'm not a big jersey guy either -- my last one was Nick Barnett from 2003 -- but it's nice to have something to wear on gamedays, plus I'm genuinely excited for Martinez.

I'm just sad I couldn't manage to find a copy of this Acme Packers hoodie which IMO looks really nice for a hoodie:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I had a Joey Harrington jersey as a kid and an Ndamukong Suh jersey that's way too big for me as an adult. Also got to trot out my signed red alternate Rip Hamilton jersey the other night.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

best rabidsquid jerseys ranked

winter classic datsyuk
teal horse grant hill
everything else

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao at anyone who owns a bears jersey other than an orange orton

Fearless_Decoy
Sep 27, 2001

You shall all soon witness the power of my Tragic 8-Ball!
So Sunday the Bears play in Minnesota against a Vikings team that's trying to lock in the 2nd seed and a first round bye. Will John Fox be fired before he leaves the field after the game, or will there be a Black Monday courtesy?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Fearless_Decoy posted:

So Sunday the Bears play in Minnesota against a Vikings team that's trying to lock in the 2nd seed and a first round bye. Will John Fox be fired before he leaves the field after the game, or will there be a Black Monday courtesy?

fox is just going to hitchhike home

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

R.D. Mangles posted:

lmao at owning an orton jersey and not an orton refillable keg

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

someone post the picture of the like four dudes who all have various orton jerseys

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
lmao at not just hiring Orton to stand around your apartment and fetch beers for your friends.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
I have a Curtis Enis jersey I got when I was a kid.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

R.D. Mangles posted:

someone post the picture of the like four dudes who all have various orton jerseys

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

thank you my friend

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

R.D. Mangles posted:

or a grossman

R.D. Mangles posted:

fox is just going to hitchhike home

He'll be given an Amtrak ticket

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Wilford Cutlery posted:

lol

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
I have Red Wings jerseys, Michigan jerseys, a Tigers jersey, but no Lions shirts whatsoever.

I have a Lions hat, but that's it. The NFL makes really comfortable ballcaps for people with giant heads.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Wilford Cutlery posted:

But they’re not playing in Seattle?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Thaddius the Large posted:

He could be an upgrade at O-line coach.

Or a trainwreck

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Wilford Cutlery posted:

He could be an upgrade at O-line coach.

Or a trainwreck

I was making a sad joke about an Amtrak train derailing outside of Seattle last week, but it’s really too oblique a reference to be funny.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
There was a five-year span of time where my one aunt would get me some sort of Lions paraphernalia for Christmas, including the same baseball cap in back to back years because the only thing she knew about me was that I liked them. No jerseys though, I do have that Lions-branded Megatron shirt but haven't had the heart to wear it since he retired :(

I wish I wore hats because there's a vintage sports gear shot downtown that has Lions hats with the old-timey skinny lion logo and they look fresh as gently caress.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

C-Euro posted:

I wish I wore hats because there's a vintage sports gear shot downtown that has Lions hats with the old-timey skinny lion logo and they look fresh as gently caress.

That is the best Lions logo.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Want

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Away Rodgers, home Driver, and throwback pinstripe Yount. They only get worn when I go to games, so a dozen times, tops.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

SKULL.GIF posted:

Yeah I'm not a big jersey guy either -- my last one was Nick Barnett from 2003 -- but it's nice to have something to wear on gamedays, plus I'm genuinely excited for Martinez.

I'm just sad I couldn't manage to find a copy of this Acme Packers hoodie which IMO looks really nice for a hoodie:

Oh poo poo that's really nice.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
The Free Press has countered all those articles about Caldwell being fired with one about how only racists could want Caldwell to be fired:
http://bwne.ws/2C7Qw0V

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Ugh. I don't want to watch the last game. Just call it a year, fire Fox, and get this poo poo moving for 2018. Nothing is to be gained by going out there and getting embarrassed by the Vikings.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Thaddius the Large posted:

Amtrak does run through Minneapolis to Chicago though. And I think the joke was entirely about the derail, regardless of where it actually happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Henchman of Santa posted:

The Free Press has countered all those articles about Caldwell being fired with one about how only racists could want Caldwell to be fired:
http://bwne.ws/2C7Qw0V

Minus the racism swipes that's basically my dad's take, the evil sports media is trying to tear down Caldwell because sports media hates the Lions reflexively.

• Locked thread