Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

xtal posted:

How often does that come up?

It's an occasional reference/set-up/punchline among people I know. Maybe a few times a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

:lmao:

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

SiKboy posted:

General Kenobi was just to distinguish him from Specific Kenobi.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 5 days!)

Spanish Manlove posted:

It's a shame they pay pubic defender's so little.

So become a pussycutor instead.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lament.cfg posted:

Ah yes the 12 year old was tricked by Fortnite into pissing herself

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

adoration for none posted:

It'd be great if Hollywood didn't have to turn every popular movie that ever existed into a remake. It's prob going to suck for reasons unrelated to satisfying long-held conservative tendencies towards bestiality

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

You reminded me why I unsubbed from the /relationshits thread.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

spookykid posted:

You reminded me why I unsubbed from the /relationshits thread.

coward

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Phantasium posted:

holy poo poo they found the farm upstate

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

smarxist posted:

"are ya rimmin' son?"

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
That's just a home version of Boong-Ga Boong-Ga, but sure.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

These Donkey Kong game peripherals are getting ever weirder.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Lobok posted:

These Donkey Kong game peripherals are getting ever weirder.

It’s clearly from Diddy Kong Racing 3: The Lost Pro Laps

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Captain Monkey posted:

It’s clearly from Diddy Kong Racing 3: The Lost Pro Laps
It's a new game trying to catch the political zeitgeist: Pro-State VS Antifa

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Bugsy posted:

No clue on the context on this.

Atticus_1354 posted:

Do you think that family rented the hearse or already owned it?

Platystemon posted:

That’s not a crossover SUV? :monocle:

Nth Doctor posted:

I would argue any hearse is a crossover vehicle

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

know before Whom you stand
gbs has found something

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

perepelki posted:

gbs has found something

Slightly disappointed the third one wasn't that hilarious Nathan Bedford Forrest statue in Nashville.

But an excellent surprise ending nonetheless.

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

rotor posted:

i thought this was the movie and book thread not the lets discuss old mens pendulous balls thread

infernal machines posted:

it goes back and forth

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Slightly disappointed the third one wasn't that hilarious Nathan Bedford Forrest statue in Nashville.

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

know before Whom you stand

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Nonexistence posted:

Maybe my opinions are wrong and bad but I couldn't get through Mob Psycho for even a season I was so bored

AlternateNu posted:

You're opinions aren't necessarily wrong or bad. It just means you have no humanity or empathy left in the shriveled husk you call a body.

Nonexistence posted:

I am a lawyer so

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:siren: THE ELITE 20 :siren:

Smoo posted:

Posting here is almost not worth it anymore in some respects. A modicum of new posting rules are added every day, compounding every month and year. It seems as if all the fun has been refined from the forums by bureaucratic over-legislation. Soon, I hypothesize that posting itself will be a bannable offense, unless you are a member of the Elite 20.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
As a member of The Elite 20, I assure you we, too, spend almost all of our time on probation.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

A gift:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Timelord posted:

i cant make gifs and im artistically useless so ive got that going for me

zoom in on his crotch tumor, cut to his eyes, he winks- cut to text : "Can’t you feel the shrimps?"

can't you feel the shrimps

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

ReidRansom posted:

Well I practice pedophilia
I'm not allowed in shopping malls
I used to have a girlfriend but she
She got too tall

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Vindolanda posted:

*hacker voice* I’ve jacked in to the subframe

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand I Cum Blood by Cannibal Corpse. The lyrics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the allusions will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also George “Corpsegrinder” Fisher’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these lyrics, to realise that they're not just gross- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike death metal truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Alex Webster’s existential catchphrase "Slit my cock with a knife," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Cannibal Corpse's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. :lol:

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Cannibal Corpse tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid :hehe:

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Insufferable death metal nerds are still going on about how anyone who doesn't listen to death metal is a stupid normie after that incredible own and they're still getting dunked on. Truly the anime of music.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

...of SCIENCE! posted:

Insufferable death metal nerds are still going on about how anyone who doesn't listen to death metal is a stupid normie after that incredible own and they're still getting dunked on. Truly the anime of music.

I clicked through and nobody is doing this. One guy makes an incredibly lame jab at metal, one guy makes an equally lame counter, and that's it.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I clicked through and nobody is doing this. One guy makes an incredibly lame jab at metal, one guy makes an equally lame counter, and that's it.

Look at this metal head

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Truly the anime of music in that goons devote about a hundred times more effort to signalling how they hate it and how lame it is to like it than to actually liking it.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

My Lovely Horse posted:

Truly the anime of music in that goons devote about a hundred times more effort to signalling how they hate it and how lame it is to like it than to actually liking it.

SA has always been a counter culture site, so as it grew it naturally started to counter itself. Same thing happened to punctuation and capitalization, where it shifted from what separates us from the rest of the internet to lame to care about and why yes we always thought that.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

...of SCIENCE! posted:

Do you do anything but whine about other people not being funny or entertaining? (aside from defending statutory rapists I mean)

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

SA has always been a counter culture site, so as it grew it naturally started to counter itself. Same thing happened to punctuation and capitalization, where it shifted from what separates us from the rest of the internet to lame to care about and why yes we always thought that.

I thought the lack of punctuation was our way of saying the dark times under mods who banned over a typo are over?

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

No he didn't mean like, in that thread. Just... out there, somewhere. Someone might be doing that. Maybe.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Sleeveless enters the hyperbolic posting chamber to focus his meditations on making up poo poo to get mad about

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Shut up, sleeveless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

RFC2324 posted:

I thought the lack of punctuation was our way of saying the dark times under mods who banned over a typo are over?

Nah, it started as a way to signal sarcasm. The mods ignored it because it was expressive and occasional until too many people were doing it for the rule to be enforceable. It wasn't just the rules going away all at once and suddenly the flood gates opened. This played out, like, 2008, I think??

They never banned over single typos; that's revisionism from the "I did it before it was cool" crowd.