Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Beet Wagon posted:

You know, if even two years ago you had asked me which horrible corporate entity was going to take over the world, I would NOT have guessed Breitbart.

A corncob am I.

I've stopped thinking

I'm just lashing out at color patterns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Atrocious Joe posted:

link to this stuff?

it'll help me with my deep state chaos fantasies

https://youtu.be/0BSrJv0IpHY

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

breitbart's death sealed a pact with satan

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Jazerus posted:

breitbart's death sealed a pact with satan

bretbart lives

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I'm seriously enjoying this list of "false, misleading clickbait websites."

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10eA5-mCZLSS4MQY5QGb5ewC3VAL6pLkT53V_81ZyitM/preview

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

so let me get this straight: the most likely outcome of all this is that trump becomes a puppet president getting his strings pulled by neo-nazis, warhawks, christian supremacists and paul ryan. they form a shadow coalition and push US policy and laws in a heavy rightward direction, enacting exactly the kind of changes you'd expect neonazis and christian supremacists to put forth

so we're heading for fascism, then :smith:

Serf
May 5, 2011

jfc this guy does not sound like how he looks. legit terrifying how he sounds very normal

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10eA5-mCZLSS4MQY5QGb5ewC3VAL6pLkT53V_81ZyitM/preview

nice fascism

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Pollyanna posted:

so let me get this straight: the most likely outcome of all this is that trump becomes a puppet president getting his strings pulled by neo-nazis, warhawks, christian supremacists and paul ryan. they form a shadow coalition and push US policy and laws in a heavy rightward direction, enacting exactly the kind of changes you'd expect neonazis and christian supremacists to put forth

Cheer up! You're probably not going to live to see it fully realized.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Its pretty clear Bannon hates Romney as much as Obama (he told a Tea Party meeting that Obama wasn't the problem, just a symptom, in 2011) and he's been running Breitbart, making the Palin doc, etc all to make sure he's right in the thick of it, with leverage, when some idiot gets nominated on a wave a tea party anger.

In January this year he said "idk if it'll be Carson, or Cruz or Huckabee or Trump but we (tea party) WILL win this election". Breitbart would have become Cruzbart or Benbart in another universe, and he would have weaseled into their campaigns and attempted to win with his effective drain-the-swamp messaging in any of these cases.

And now he's done it. Trump wanted to show the elites he was better than them, and in his mind he already has, he won. Meanwhile Steve is only just now cracking his knuckles.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pollyanna posted:

It's already here

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
When the Breitshirts come for me, a lowly elitist intellectual, I'll need their secret phrase or handshake to get me out of trouble.

Serf
May 5, 2011

holy poo poo I know where I've seen Steve Bannon before...

dude looks like Ron White

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

nihhilllllismmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeeeeaaaaaa

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

I still don't see how Bannon doesn't get purged out at some point. Everyone else hates him and he's not the only one with trump's ear. Eventually he'll cross a line and someone Trump listens to more, likely a family member, will oust him.

I keep banging this drum but read about Ernst Rohm and tell me you don't see any parallels.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I still don't see how Bannon doesn't get purged out at some point. Everyone else hates him and he's not the only one with trump's ear. Eventually he'll cross a line and someone Trump listens to more, likely a family member, will oust him.

I keep banging this drum but read about Ernst Rohm and tell me you don't see any parallels.

barron trump is gonna save us from bannon

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

professional hacker barron trump is gonna be godddamn hero

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

he might, but my guess is he knows how to press trumps buttons and keep him "loyal". I am hoping he will gently caress up at some point. but i am not sure :(

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

wtf kinda name is barron anyway

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

professional hacker barron trump is gonna be godddamn hero

Every single day, Barron breaks a keyboard trying to keep the global economy from crashing because of his dad.

All he wanted was to play Minecraft.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

congrats guys. we made it. only 207 more weeks to go

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

How did Bannon join the board of Breitbart and happen to gain control over it a few months later, over both a dead founder and Larry Solov who was appointed CEO?

:tinfoil:

quote:

"Breitbart had an enlarged heart,” Bannon told WND. “He had been hospitalized for the problem last year and told to lose weight that he did not lose.”

Bannon, formerly a Breitbart News Network board member, told WND that for months prior to his death, Breitbart had been working overtime to finalize a refinancing of his news agency.

“He died of natural causes,” Bannon said. “The family wants the matter put to rest, and WND is beginning to irritate me suspecting foul play.”

:tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Banon will topple America's government.

In his smugness, however, he will not here the murderous biker gang coming up behind him and will be dragged off to a painful death by the numerous murder gangs that populate the new American wastes.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/LoveAndKrieg/status/799038995334242304

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

lol at 'bard'

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

I love that knowing the context for wizard still will not help

God bless Alex Jones, a man who has interviewed at length our president-elect

Water Resistant
Jul 10, 2003

Agrajag posted:

the next 8 years are going to be like stealing candies from babies for russian and chinese spies.

Do Trump's mistresses have to go through background checks? You know he's going to spill some secrets to get a sexy Russian to sleep with him.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Serf posted:

jfc this guy does not sound like how he looks. legit terrifying how he sounds very normal

Here he is interviewing Trump last year, just jump in a few minutes and you'll hear his radio persona

In which he sounds exactly how he looks

https://youtu.be/Jyf5s5nl_tg

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

i love that they list the onion, clickhole, and borowitz report.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Turdfuzz posted:

wtf kinda name is barron anyway

one of trump's aliases was "john baron" when he would pretend to call in to places and talk about how awesome that trump guy is and how he's got a slightly smaller than large dick and fucks all the ladies

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

im deffo bard

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Alex Jones for Sec. of Kissing Goblins, Sec. of Goblin Vomit, Sec. of Catching Them in Bed With a Goblin

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

neo nazi with an anime avatar

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Guy DeBorgore posted:

i love that they list the onion, clickhole, and borowitz report.

To be fair before I looked up at the header Borowitz has gotten me good a few times

lol at the other two though, i guess they gotta be thorough

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

hahaha

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
goblin slop

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

Oiled and Ready posted:

To be fair before I looked up at the header Borowitz has gotten me good a few times

lol at the other two though, i guess they gotta be thorough
borowitz report is extremely deceptive because they often forget to make a joke

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Guy DeBorgore posted:

borowitz report is extremely deceptive because they often forget to make a joke

In this era im not sure making an actual joke is necessary

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
There is a very real possibility of a second holocaust in the next 50 years. If not here, somewhere else in the west where white people have gone crazy and decided to go full nazi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Barron Trump is going to develop a serious substance abuse problem by age 15 and hang himself in his bedroom by 27.

• Locked thread