Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Terrifying Effigies posted:

Operant must have been waiting *so long* to unleash that monologue.

Soup du Jour posted:

Jagg Operant has been practicing this speech in the mirror for so long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Just a slight edit on this one.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I like that Mottom doesn't actually seem to be scared. Just frustrated. Meanwhile, it's interesting how Gog is bracing herself against Jadis's block, and appears to be shaking. She's the one most outwardly showing fear, despite perhaps being the hardest to kill of them.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Gog is thinking "I'm just a bunch of worms who want to have fun, how the hell do I fight that?"

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

I figure she’s scared shitless because there’s a nonzero chance that Jagg somehow has a weapon that’s specifically designed to disrupt the Mass.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Regalingualius posted:

I figure she’s scared shitless because there’s a nonzero chance that Jagg somehow has a weapon that’s specifically designed to disrupt the Mass.

I don't think she's as scared as she seems, Gog is a clown and clowns exaggerate their emotions for effect.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I'm loving Incubuses aesthetics here. I'm a sucker for that pathetic wretch but secretly powerful look all the best soulsborn bosses have. I can't wait for him and Maya to fight.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
There's every chance that Maya intends to kill Jagganoth, not Incubus.

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

VanSandman posted:

There's every chance that Maya intends to kill Jagganoth, not Incubus.

"Nope, still didn't earn your throne."

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Mr. Lobe posted:

I like that Mottom doesn't actually seem to be scared. Just frustrated. Meanwhile, it's interesting how Gog is bracing herself against Jadis's block, and appears to be shaking. She's the one most outwardly showing fear, despite perhaps being the hardest to kill of them.

I think Mottom's pretty far along the "embrace death" path. All her greatest fears have come true....she's lost her immortality, her empire's gone to poo poo, now Jagg's here to kill her....and now she just wants it to end. Whether it ends in victory or death probably doesn't matter to her anymore so long as it does finally end.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Who What Now posted:

Jagganoth is voiced by Gilbert Godfrey

Bobcat Goldthwadt

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Anyone else hear "Battle on the Big Bridge" start playing?

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Gog is afraid, but not of Jagganoth. She's trying to hold Jadis back.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Schwarzwald posted:

Anyone else hear "Battle on the Big Bridge" start playing?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dghlAQDQneU

Well, now that you mention it...

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Initiate phase ONE

Power up the bass cannon

FIRE!!

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

next scene the gang are huddled together, sitting across a Parcheesi board from Jaggs

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Ah, ludo, the game so basic they called it "game"

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Someone edit Jaggs' speech into how they've been outside the BB court for too long like washed out Mike Jordans.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

I don't think she's as scared as she seems, Gog is a clown and clowns exaggerate their emotions for effect.

Gog's terrified because the audience numbers of the Gogcast are declining sharply as 90% of the population is running for the hills; and this in turn is causing the GogCoin to lose most of its value.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

GreyjoyBastard posted:

jagganoth sets down the blade in his showdown with allison and come in for a big ol hug, metatron goes "surprise motherfuckers" and activates the self-destruct secondary function on the needles

actual final boss battle happens

Have you ever seen Kung-Fu Hustle? Your idea puts me in mind of how the final battle in that movie resolves.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
Lesson for Maya here: probably better not to ask what people think of death least that one guy take the time to think of an actual answer.

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

Thanks to whoever kept posting K6BD in the Webcomics thread. It made me start reading this from the beginning.
The great bank heist is fuckin PHENOMENAL when read in one go. It's all phenomenal. I need to find a great print version of this. Even if it doesn't have all the fancy extra stories. Bonus insight: I had actually followed this story years ago already, when it was still on the MS Paint Adventures forum! Woah.

Now, to join the very special hell of waiting for updates

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Torquemadras posted:

Thanks to whoever kept posting K6BD in the Webcomics thread. It made me start reading this from the beginning.
The great bank heist is fuckin PHENOMENAL when read in one go. It's all phenomenal. I need to find a great print version of this. Even if it doesn't have all the fancy extra stories. Bonus insight: I had actually followed this story years ago already, when it was still on the MS Paint Adventures forum! Woah.

Now, to join the very special hell of waiting for updates

Good news! There is a print version by Image comics that came out great. Here is book 3: https://www.amazon.com/Kill-Billion-Demons-Book-Parkinson-Morgan/dp/1534312013/

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I expected Jagg to come out swinging but I appreciate that he made a badass entrance and now is running a The Ultimate Hustler script on all the demiurges. Looking forward to him noticing Allison has a key, and telling her that her dress looks like a dishrag

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

YaketySass posted:

Lesson for Maya here: probably better not to ask what people think of death least that one guy take the time to think of an actual answer.

But if you want to stall for time it's 100% acceptable to ask Jagg what he thinks about death. Those civilians aren't going to evacuate themselves.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

dromal phrenia posted:

I expected Jagg to come out swinging but I appreciate that he made a badass entrance and now is running a The Ultimate Hustler script on all the demiurges. Looking forward to him noticing Allison has a key, and telling her that her dress looks like a dishrag

"Nice dress. Did the Paternum pick it out?"

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
You could set up a perfect slideshow of the pages since the finale of King of Swords to now using the first 25 seconds of this Carpenter Brut song

And yes, I am aware that the next beat doesn't drop until around second 28 :unsmigghh:

Precambrian
Apr 30, 2008

Gog thought she and Jagganoth were friends and is devastated to learn he didn't see things the same way. Just utterly undone by him saying what he really thinks about her.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

I feel like gog, not Jagganoth, is going to be the one undone by a clever argument.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1319861547900993536

poor guy

quote:

Eventually Yaun became aware that some time had passed, and nearly everything had been beaten out of him. All that was left was just a set of eyeballs in a hollow skull atop an overlarge body with callused hands, and feet that kept tramping forward. It was oddly freeing.

Jantris was crowned with stars and had a long stemmed pipe of fine make he kept about him. His skin was smooth and dark and his eyes were a lion’s eyes.

“Now that you are completely dead,” he said to Yaun one day, “We can fill you with useful knowledge.”

eke out fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Oct 24, 2020

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
That explains why his mask covers one eye.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I genuinely hope we don't get another whole mini-arc exploring why Jagg is big and strong and sad.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

Schwarzwald posted:

That explains why his mask covers one eye.

I feel like you can't go "I HAVE DRUNK DEEP OF DEATH, AND IT IS GOOD" and then turn to Allison and go "let's not get anyone killed here, give me cosmic power"

It's... I mean it's just not believable even before we consider that the Red God probably wants to kill the cosmos altogether.

E: We already know why he's big and strong and sad, Yaun ten Jantris is a name we know already.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Joe Slowboat posted:

I feel like you can't go "I HAVE DRUNK DEEP OF DEATH, AND IT IS GOOD" and then turn to Allison and go "let's not get anyone killed here, give me cosmic power"

It's... I mean it's just not believable even before we consider that the Red God probably wants to kill the cosmos altogether.
"...you're loving with me, aren't you?"

"YEP. Now put up your dukes, I'm gonna murderize ya."

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Joe Slowboat posted:

i assume his message to allison is "with your key, i could effortlessly murder these demiurges, rather than have a long war where lots of people die" but... yeah when your ultimate goal is cosmic murder it's not a very good argument

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

eke out posted:

i assume his message to allison is "with your key, i could effortlessly murder these demiurges, rather than have a long war where lots of people die" but... yeah when your ultimate goal is cosmic murder it's not a very good argument

To be fair, Allison doesn't know his goal,and he is a clever man and likely capable of deceit.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPY5P0TaC4k

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mr. Lobe posted:

To be fair, Allison doesn't know his goal,and he is a clever man and likely capable of deceit.

She knows

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

Oooh. Jagganoth unmasked looks like a serious nod to General Luiz Cannibal from the Ballad of Halo Jones.