Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Let's all not forget how awesome it is when Joe owns people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdugSUFbzws&t=349s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qLMooHY12Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBcRHMuZULQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgKz6uMRHmI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Joe's the fuckin man. IF you disagree gently caress you, fight me.

edit: I do kettlebell monkey squat dead lifts I'm JACKED

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Keg posted:

That's a lot of words to write about something I never complained about.

Then there's a pretty good chance I wasn't responding to you, but let's all go ahead and act like no one has complained that Joe repeats himself too much.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Keg posted:

Joe Rogan routinely says vegans are weak idiots and guys who are feminists are all just betas trying to get laid and then brags about how doing mushrooms and sitting in a dark puddle of salt water makes him a nicer person.

Lol

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Seltzer posted:

All told Joe Rogan is a pretty nice guy and you'd probably come off worse if you had 700 hrs of your life logged in audio format.

I really doubt a random person with 10 dollars to spare is worse than Joe.

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Joe is on Podcast #766. Each one is 2-3 hours. It's probably closer to 2000+ hours of material.

Joe is a moron, but a lovable moron.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
We love the poorly educated.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

An Enormous Boner posted:

Joe Rogan had an AIDS denier on his podcast and brought his appearance up routinely for like 2 years afterwards, calling it "controversial".

Lol

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
I like when Joe describes things as "tricky" because that usually means there is a clear and consise explanation that is universally accepted by everybody except Twitter retards.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Has Joe offered any input on media anywhere about the Silva/Bisping fight? I'd like to hear his take on it and last he mentioned on twitter was that he hadn't got to see it yet.

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
Is it going to be pissing and moaning about the ten point must system I wonder.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i've farted in a float tank before

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

toggle posted:

The psychedelic state inside the tank is very malleable.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

toggle posted:

So has everyone, it's basically a tank of strangers farts

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Some guys but not me probably jerk off in them

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Skip My Posts posted:

Some guys but not me probably jerk off in them

nothing like mashing your fleshy tendril inside a dark tube of salty warm fluid

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
I can't figure out who Joe hates more, people on the internet making him mad or fat people. Leaning towards fat people after this last episode

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

It's perfectly okay to hate both of those groups though.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Could you imagine.

ZeroDays
Feb 11, 2007

the fuck you know about what i need on my mind mother fucker
If you stop and think about it, he's only trying to help people be healthy. The idea that giving people helpful advice is offensive

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
The discussion about the fried chicken comment was great. Just cop to it, it was hilarious.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

beep by grandpa posted:

It's perfectly okay to hate both of those groups though.

Hatred is both bad and extremely gbs

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
I thought it was funny how he kept saying just replace chicken with pizza, but he also said grape soda so I'm not sure what to replace that with.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Keg posted:

Hatred is both bad and extremely gbs

To whatever this is to mean, may I suggest that not every opinion in the world has to have some SA meme attached to it

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

beep by grandpa posted:

To whatever this is to mean, may I suggest that not every opinion in the world has to have some SA meme attached to it

lol if you don't relate everything in life to SA

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Evil Agita posted:

I can't figure out who Joe hates more, people on the internet making him mad or fat people. Leaning towards fat people after this last episode

I would actually say he's very good about dismissing internet people compared to most of his peers.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can you imagine if you were a wolf, and you lived on a mountain, and all you did was run around and bite poo poo?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
drat watching joe and eddie bravo struggle to read numbers at 19 minutes of the new podcast was painful for me

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Gonna give it a listen today, hope they were honest about Connie.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

bango skank posted:

Can you imagine if you were a wolf, and you lived on a mountain, and all you did was run around and bite poo poo?

WITH YOUR FACE. Imagine that. How you get your dinner is you kill it with your face?

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Did you ever notice that dumb middle aged men like to refer to everything that's even remotely interesting as "absolutely fascinating".

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
No

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
Probably the best Eddie Bravo podcast I've listened to (that's not saying much).

Like a solid 90 minutes talking MMA and grappling. Then bigfoot, annunaki, etc. At least he didn't start on his WTC 7 bullshit.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
https://twitter.com/joerogan/status/707764071555162112

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Today's presidential debate between hillary and Donald is sponsored by fleshlight, loot crate and squarespace. Oh poo poo, sonnnnnnnnnn.

Train by day, democratic governance by night! All day!

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
Jamie, pull up 'president of the eeee-peee-aaye'

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

crazy cloud posted:

Today's presidential debate between hillary and Donald is sponsored by fleshlight, loot crate and squarespace. Oh poo poo, sonnnnnnnnnn.

Train by day, democratic governance by night! All day!

:drat:

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Obama did Maron's podcast. With Secret Service snipers on Marc's neighbors' roofs.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I'm actually down with this, but in addition to not in place of. Just put all the candidates in a room, no moderators and let the recording go and let's see what happens :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

beep by grandpa posted:

I'm actually down with this, but in addition to not in place of. Just put all the candidates in a room, no moderators and let the recording go and let's see what happens :allears:

Same, but Joey Diaz has to also be in the room the entire time, motherfuckers