Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

mabels big day posted:

how does new game + work?

You beat the game and it lets you start over with your same level and moves. Story is mostly the same with some minor differences

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Are you loving kidding me? A bad guy makes a move to take over the world, and the only response is to imprison a child for 7 years? So when he wakes up he'll be old enough to fight the bad guy? Because only this child could possibly be the Hero of Time? What about the Hero of Now, motherfuckers? Or the Army of Whenever. Don't pin all you hopes and dreams on one child, to the extent that you're willing to doom the world for 7 goddamn years. This is worse than the last season of Fringe

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
And how the gently caress do they know only Link is the Hero of Time, when the test is lifting a sword but the sword is sealed behind a wall and you need three magical stones, a magical loving ocarina, and specific ocarina sheet music to even get at the sword? Hyrule could be loving crawling with Heroes of Time. This is a horrible system to bet the fate of the world on!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh poo poo. When the fish girl said they were engaged, I thought, oh that's cute. Because they're just little kids so clearly it's not serious. Because they're just little kids. Is Link gonna marry a fish woman?

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Look if you didn't want to be married to a fish, maybe you shoulda not accepted a fish engagement ring.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

Are you loving kidding me? A bad guy makes a move to take over the world, and the only response is to imprison a child for 7 years? So when he wakes up he'll be old enough to fight the bad guy? Because only this child could possibly be the Hero of Time? What about the Hero of Now, motherfuckers? Or the Army of Whenever. Don't pin all you hopes and dreams on one child, to the extent that you're willing to doom the world for 7 goddamn years. This is worse than the last season of Fringe

Link ain't poo poo without the Master Sword, nobody ain't doing poo poo to Ganondorf without the Master Sword, and Link's too short to use the Master Sword.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

YggiDee posted:

Look if you didn't want to be married to a fish, maybe you shoulda not accepted a fish engagement ring.

It's also weird that her engagement ring was the Mark of Nurgle

TheKingofSprings posted:

Link ain't poo poo without the Master Sword, nobody ain't doing poo poo to Ganondorf without the Master Sword, and Link's too short to use the Master Sword.

Maybe let someone else give it a try! Like that rock eater king, I bet he could swing a sword. Like, he could do it now. You don't have to DOOM THE WORLD by waiting seven years to find out

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

is somebody actually liveposting/reacting to ocarina of time?

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
why the heck does super mario brother need to go through eight worlds to save the princess?! warp pipes exist! there's obviously some sort of transportation infrastructure! you can't POSSIBLY tell me the only long distance transport is hidden in obscure warp zones! how drat inconvenient would THAT be for the citizens of the mushroom kingdom? none of this checks out AT ALL!!

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

mabels big day posted:

is somebody actually liveposting/reacting to ocarina of time?

Yeah, they should livepost/react to a good Zelda instead. :colbert:

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Legends predates OOT, the Japanese version came out about a year earlier and the typically-late English version came out around the same time.

This is blowing my mind right now

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

It's also weird that her engagement ring was the Mark of Nurgle

Maybe let someone else give it a try! Like that rock eater king, I bet he could swing a sword. Like, he could do it now. You don't have to DOOM THE WORLD by waiting seven years to find out

who's alt are you

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Looper posted:

who's alt are you

Guy Incognito.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
WOW, whose*, I apologize

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Dangerous Person posted:

Tokyo Rumble is excellent. I saved the side jobs for the new game plus and just did the fight against Ivan and Tex from RCR under the bridge. It's such an addicting game, I'm legit losing time to it

Yeah I couldn't put it down last night.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Guy Goodbody posted:

No, you see, the time poo poo makes this plan super clean. You create a paradox by having two timelines where Link either spends 7 years in a coma in a literal different plane of existence, or he doesn't and Majora's Mask happens. Only one of those can be the alpha timeline, but it doesn't matter which one is, because both of them shut down Ganon's plan- in one timeline, he gets his rear end kicked by the Master Sword, and in the other timeline he just kind of mysteriously vanishes forever when he enters the Temple of Time. It's a no-win scenario for Ganon, which is all that really matters.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Does Tokyo Rumble have a firm EU release date?

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Sakurazuka posted:

Right now. It's digital-only.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

^Dang it, your post wasn't there a minute ago.

Sakurazuka posted:

It's already out, launch date 29 September, digital-only.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Guy Goodbody is the dude that mocks Vader and gets force choked in Star Wars IV: A New Hope.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Oh whoops, I checked this weeks releases, didn't think to check last week, thanks!

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
I feel like we probably have our own dead timeline where Link has like a "growing up in the Temple of Light training montage" that's just a super lo-fi version of the tutorial from Assassin's Creed 3, so we probably came out on top of that one.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

TheKingofSprings posted:

False on all counts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LjAWLe2m_4

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

People were talking about megaman legends and like yeah it's a good game imho and like yeah if like there was like some kind of like a HD remake kind of deal I'd be kind of tempted to like buy it for like the 3DS or whatever yeah.
Played a poo poo ton of that game man.
A poo poo ton.

But my PSX kinda stopped working before I could like find MML2 :(

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
It's available on ps4 if that's any consolation.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

organburner posted:

People were talking about megaman legends and like yeah it's a good game imho and like yeah if like there was like some kind of like a HD remake kind of deal I'd be kind of tempted to like buy it for like the 3DS or whatever yeah.
A poo poo ton.

I don't know if you're joking but there was a 3DS sequel in development including a completed, substantial demo that was ready to launch on the eshop and then the game got cancelled :(

jetpackhewy
Mar 30, 2010

You say this, but Link still allowed for Hyrule to become a dystopian wasteland. :colbert:

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

goferchan posted:

I don't know if you're joking but there was a 3DS sequel in development including a completed, substantial demo that was ready to launch on the eshop and then the game got cancelled :(

my response to this is simply gently caress.

jetpackhewy
Mar 30, 2010

organburner posted:

A poo poo ton.

greatn posted:

You can download MML, MML2 and Misadventures of Tron Bonne (Spin-off) from the PSN store for PS3 as well.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

greatn posted:

You mean the PS3 or Vita. The PS4 doesn't actually run PS1 games at the moment because Sony is waiting for people to forget about their previous crossbuy policies from back when they weren't on the lead.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Saoshyant posted:

You mean the PS3 or Vita. The PS4 doesn't actually run PS1 games at the moment because Sony is waiting for people to forget about their previous crossbuy policies from back when they weren't on the lead.

Sony doesn't care about people forgetting, they've already done PS2-PS4 re-releases of PS2 games that came out on PS3 (i.e. SIREN).

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

I don't have any sony consoles :(

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The Senran Kagura series on 3DS has concluded.

https://twitter.com/kenichiro_taka/status/783916606426460161

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
That means the series is moving to the NX, right?

Right?

Internet Friend
Jan 1, 2001

Not surprised, I like dumb beat em ups and breasts so I bought SK2 but no amount of titillation could save that shitheap.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Guy Goodbody posted:

That means the series is moving to the NX, right?

The next game is a PS4/PSVR water gun game.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dehry posted:

That's a spinoff. They need the power of the PS4 to handle the water and wet clothing physics.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Dehry posted:

PSVR looking extremely good for anime titty enthusiasts

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

JetpackHowwy posted:

You can download MML, MML2 and Misadventures of Tron Bonne (Spin-off) from the PSN store for PS3 as well.

Only in the US :argh:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Only in the US :argh:.

Unless you only have a PS Vita I don't see the issue unless you don't know how to set up a US account. :confused: