Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

loquacius posted:

For real though is there an actual reason to want Hillary Clinton to run for mayor apart from "I feel bad for Hillary Clinton"? Like, who would benefit from this apart from Hillary Clinton?

People who want Hillary to run in 2020 for "reasons".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

loquacius posted:

For real though is there an actual reason to want Hillary Clinton to run for mayor apart from "I feel bad for Hillary Clinton"? Like, who would benefit from this apart from Hillary Clinton?

I assume so they can write fanfic about her using her position to harass Trump tower.

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

Captain_Maclaine posted:

In the order asked: not really, and no one.

logikv9 posted:

Nobody benefits, not even her

i think you'll find that its her turn

Business Gorillas posted:

Clinton loses mayoral race against that obese fox news teamster caricature from 2003. The aftermath results in the democratic party imploding over if criticizing Clinton's minority outreach of "eating deep dish pizza with the Hamilton guy" is racist.

Joey Ligotti sadly is a Boston native who works at Logan Airport, not eligible to run, since he can't carpet bag his way in to NY politics like Hillary did when she ran for Senate

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
i unironically love Joey Ligotti b/c he is basically a living, breathing, real life caricature, and the world is better for his existing. i've never read anything he's written or watched anything he's done, because i don't care, i just want him to continue existing.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
What about bowtie wearing "young dem" character from fox news

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Harlan something

I'm going to call him Harlan McCraney because that's vintage 2004

Serf
May 5, 2011

logikv9 posted:

Harlan something

I'm going to call him Harlan McCraney because that's vintage 2004

harlan hill

Serf
May 5, 2011

harlan ellison was the best harlan

he hated humanity the correct amount: a whole lot

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

logikv9 posted:

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Harlan/status/813550564139298816

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
someone link the balloon thread on twitter about Harlan Hill loving to drink pee

Edit: nvm

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

logikv9 posted:

harlan hill and remember karl barks knows him personally

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Montasque posted:

Crosspost from the TRUMP thread:

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/06/o...col-left-region

Mayor Hillary Clinton!

Dems: Donald Trump is running to get petty revenge against obama for a slight four years ago! This is an Outrage!

Also Dems: Hillary Clinton should pursue a public office exclusively to enact a petty revenge fantasy.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

writing citations for clogged drains. This is what Hill Folk want the next mayor of New York City to be doing in the middle of a right-wing presidential administration.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Frank Bruni spent effort to write that

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

Nonsense posted:

writing citations for clogged drains. This is what Hill Folk want the next mayor of New York City to be doing in the middle of a right-wing presidential administration.

you don't understand... she has to ghost b/c her fingerprints cant be anywhere on the resistance

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

logikv9 posted:

hosed up if true

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Nonsense posted:

Oh no, she's going to totally take Trump's home thru eminent domain. :abuela:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

unrelated, I remain sad that FAU's suggestion of "hosed Up if Troop" for new GiP name was not enacted

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Anyone else get unreasonably angry when they're exposed to dumb bourgeois bullshit? For example, the word "Sommelier" makes me want to hurt things.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

zegermans posted:

Anyone else get unreasonably angry when they're exposed to dumb bourgeois bullshit? For example, the word "Sommelier" makes me want to hurt things.

sir this is a french restaurant

Serf
May 5, 2011

I am beginning to suspect that the zegermans pivot is just a gimmick

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

logikv9 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjGIAe8zUj8

if true

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

zegermans posted:

i am especially annoyed by fancy gently caress words like bourgeois and

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Paolomania posted:

So what you are saying is that, in the grim darkness of the near future, it is we who failed Hillary, rather that the primary process which picked a party darling hated by independents.

https://twitter.com/williamjordann/status/777876680690008065

Lean Dem and No Lean.

Bernie would have won in a loving landslide.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The archetypal hillarymen are going to be totally unperturbed by a trump presidency and the only harm that will come to them will be to their egos. Hence, petty revenge is on the list.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Hillary to run against Don Jr for Mayor of New York City and once again not show up at the Javits center after she loses.

Later people will wonder how she lost after only campaigning in the Hamptons.

Brighton Beach hackers will then be implicated...

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
The evidence is firm: Bernie would have won. We get that. It's true. Now, we need to make all of the democrats Bernie! That should be our message now. True leftism!

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Montasque posted:

Hillary to run against Don Jr for Mayor of New York City and once again not show up at the Javits center after she loses.

I love being reminded of this. It says so much about what a poo poo person and leader she is.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Seriously, the rich paying some conman to tell them what region of France their box of Franzia came from is the height of waste.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Serf posted:

I am beginning to suspect that the zegermans pivot is just a gimmick

He's trying to infiltrate the revolution and sabotage it by transferring our anger from oppressors (rich people) to "class traitors" (poor people)

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Montasque posted:

The Hamptons are the true heartland of NYC.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

loquacius posted:

He's trying to infiltrate the revolution and sabotage it by transferring our anger from oppressors (rich people) to "class traitors" (poor people)

I would have gotten away with it, too, if I wasn't in a place with less relevance than r/sandersforpresident

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Rand alPaul posted:

Lean Dem and No Lean.

Bernie would have won in a loving landslide.

But Bernie not a Dem??

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Montasque posted:

I hope she instead tries to run for chicago mayor and loses to michelle obama

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Nonsense posted:

But Bernie not a Dem??

Would getting those lean dems be worth putting California into play??

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
not sure why biden woulda won isn't getting enough traction, i gotta move these t-shirts!!!

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

zegermans posted:

Seriously, the rich paying some conman to tell them what region of France their box of Franzia came from is the height of waste.

loving lol, not even close

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/...r-her-campaign/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

hahahaha touche

• Locked thread