Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

wow, hell of a mid-battle upgrade :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

Quem Deus Vult Perdere, Prius Dementat.

biosterous posted:

wow, hell of a mid-battle upgrade :v:

Sorry!

I've got one in the other thread. This one's a loaner, and I forgot which was which.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

PoptartsNinja posted:

The best way to run recon is off-board, prior to a fight. You've got a recon unit of some sort, so you scout the enemy in advance (risking a disadvantageous fight with a light recon lance where their primary objective is escape) in exchange for a more advantageous fight with a battle lance. It'd probably have to be up to the thread whether they risk a shallow incursion (lower risk, or maybe an automatic escape for low or no advantage) or a deep incursion (higher risk, more advantage, starts an actual fight between the scout lance and a pursuit lance if they're caught)

This sounds like a good idea - give the thread the option to assign a lance to recon / harassment duties, removing them from active play but potentially damaging OpFor units / revealing their data prior to a mission. Of course, the assigned lance might run into difficulties and take damage itself / commit a huge blunder and need to be rescued.

Gnoman
Feb 12, 2014

Come, all you fair and tender maids
Who flourish in your pri-ime
Beware, take care, keep your garden fair
Let Gnoman steal your thy-y-me
Le-et Gnoman steal your thyme

Could even run that as an actual one-on-one live Megamek game (against somebody not participating in the mission) to determine the outcome.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
That would be so good!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

HBK to 2018 and shooting at Etienne submitted

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
Cityscape_[9994]: Turn 15

Roger watched impassively as the statue of Rousseau Decimis finally crumbled. The edifice had been made of sculpted concrete, reinforced with rebar and built around a metal frame that kept it firmly anchored to its plinth. Both had promptly melted under the heat of Sterling Lance’s lasers, and once they were gone there had been nothing left to keep the stonework standing. The statue’s upraised left arm snapped off and shattered on the ground, followed swiftly by its head, which rolled backwards off its shoulders and fell to earth, crushing several decorative topiaries before coming to rest face-down in a flowerbed. Stephanie dealt the finishing blow by kicking the base of the plinth, shattering both it and what was left of its occupant.

“Good work, Sterling Lance! That’s all of our secondary objectives fulfilled,” said Roger, keeping one eye on the woodlands he had just jumped into. There was a Goblin hiding somewhere in the trees, and he intended to squash it before it could become a nuisance.

As it turned out, he should have kept both eyes peeled. Burning contrails erupted through the trees as the Goblin, which had cleverly concealed itself behind a nearby hillock, unleashed its complement of short-range missiles. Many veered off-course, but about a third kept to their flight path and struck the right side of Stephanie’s Wyvern. Roger winced as one of the missiles burst against the mech’s eerily human-like faceplate, badly crumpling the armour around the left eye socket.

“C’mere, you little gremlin,” Roger tsked, launching himself at the Goblin’s hiding place. Trees splintered and snapped as his Victor ploughed through the woods, their thin trunks unable to withstand his eighty-ton bulk. “Overwatch! Are you alright?”

“I’m fine,” Stephanie replied, though she sounded slightly strained. “These pods are vicious little mules, aren’t they? Our old Tesla IVs were far gentler.”

“That’s no bad thing,” Roger mused as he raised his Victor’s left foot to stomp the Goblin into the ground. “Trainees need a few hard knocks. Makes them less likely to panic when it happens for real.” He scowled as the Goblin accelerated away in the nick of time, avoiding being pancaked by a gnat’s whisker.

“I’ve lost visual on the prince,” Archibald reported. “I think he might have jumped down into the canal.”

“I see him, Hardlock. Confirm that he’s in the water.” Roger cracked his knuckles. “Okay Sterling Lance, let’s clean up the vees and pin him down. If he’s smart, he’ll concede and save us the trouble. Jury might still be out on that one though.”

Weapons fire for Blackjack BJ-1DB (Player):
-Fires Large Laser at Griffin GRF-1N (Fusiliers); needs 8, rolls 7: Misses!
-Fires Medium Laser at Statue of Rousseau Decimis (Hex 1619); needs 4, rolls 8: Hits! Statue of Rousseau Decimis (Hex 1619) absorbs 5 damage, 0/20 CF remaining. Statue of Rousseau Decimis Destroyed!

Weapons fire for Hunchback HBK-4P (Player):
-Fires Medium Laser at Griffin GRF-1N (Fusiliers); needs 11, rolls 8: Misses!
-Fires Medium Laser at Griffin GRF-1N (Fusiliers); needs 11, rolls 5: Misses!
-Fires Medium Laser at Griffin GRF-1N (Fusiliers); needs 11, rolls 6: Misses!
-Fires Medium Laser at Griffin GRF-1N (Fusiliers); needs 11, rolls 4: Misses!
-Fires Medium Laser at Griffin GRF-1N (Fusiliers); needs 11, rolls 8: Misses!
-Fires Medium Laser at Griffin GRF-1N (Fusiliers); needs 11, rolls 7: Misses!

Weapons fire for Victor VTR-9B (Player):
-Fires Medium Laser at Statue of Rousseau Decimis (Hex 1619); needs 5, rolls 6: Hits! Statue of Rousseau Decimis (Hex 1619) already destroyed!

Weapons fire for Wyvern WVE-6N (Player):
-Fires Large Laser at Goblin (SRM) (Fusiliers); needs 8, rolls 7: Misses!

--

Weapons fire for Griffin GRF-1N (Fusiliers):
-Fires PPC at Blackjack BJ-1DB (Player); needs 8, rolls 6: Misses!
-Fires LRM-10 at Blackjack BJ-1DB (Player); needs 8, rolls 4: Misses!

Weapons fire for Goblin (SRM) (Fusiliers):
-Fires SRM-6 at Wyvern WVE-6N (Player); needs 9, rolls 11: 4 Missiles Hit! Wyvern WVE-6N (Player) takes 2 damage to Centre Torso (16/18 Armour remaining), Head (7/9 Armour remaining (Pilot Hit!)), Left Arm (8/12 Armour remaining) and Right Arm (6/12 Armour remaining).
-Fires SRM-6 at Wyvern WVE-6N (Player); needs 9, rolls 10: 4 Missiles Hit! Wyvern WVE-6N (Player) takes 2 damage to Right Leg (18/20 Armour remaining), Right Arm (4/12 Armour remaining), Right Arm (2/12 Armour remaining) and Right Arm (0/12 Armour remaining).
-Fires SRM-6 at Wyvern WVE-6N (Player); needs 9, rolls 5: Misses!

Weapons fire for Vedette (Standard) (Fusiliers):
-Fires AC/5 at Blackjack BJ-1DB (Player); needs 10, rolls 6: Misses!

--

Stephanie Burgess (Wyvern WVE-6N) has taken 1 damage this turn! Must pass a consciousness test to avoid blacking out! Target is 3+, rolls 3: Succeeds!

Physical attacks for Victor VTR-9B (Player):
-Kicks Goblin (SRM) (Fusiliers); needs 9, rolls 6: Misses!

--

Piloting checks for Victor VTR-9B (Player):
-Missed a Kick: needs 5, rolls 9: Succeeds!

Blackjack BJ-1DB (Player) gains 13 heat, sinks 16 heat and is now at 0 heat.

Hunchback HBK-4P (Player) gains 20 heat, sinks 23 heat and is now at 0 heat.

Victor VTR-9B (Player) gains 6 heat, sinks 6 heat and is now at 0 heat.

Wyvern WVE-6N (Player) gains 9 heat, sinks 10 heat and is now at 0 heat.

--

Griffin GRF-1N (Fusiliers) gains 14 heat, sinks 12 heat and is now at 4 heat.

Player Status

Enemy Status

Special Abilities:
-Dodge: Enables the pilot to make a dodge manoeuvre instead of a physical attack, inflicting a +2 accuracy penalty against enemy physical attacks during the melee phase.
-Evasive Action: By forfeiting the right to fire during the shooting phase, the pilot gains the ability to move evasively, inflicting an additional +1 penalty against incoming weapons fire and physical attacks. The unit must use its Running MP, have undamaged hips, and will gain an extra +2 heat at the end of the round.
-Hopping Jack: Pilot suffers a +2 penalty when firing after jumping instead of +3.
-Multi-Tasker: When splitting fire between multiple targets, secondary targeting penalties are reduced by 1.
-Rangemaster: Range modifiers for long and short range are switched.
-Toughness: Grants bonus to consciousness rolls.

Relevant Design Quirks:
-Battle Fists: The mech receives a -1 accuracy bonus when punching.
-Cramped Cockpit: The pilot suffers a +1 penalty on piloting rolls.
-Extended Torso Twist: The mech can twist its torso one hex further than usual.
-Narrow Profile: The mech takes less damage from incoming weapons fire if the margin of success is +1 or lower. Direct fire weapons deal half damage, while cluster attacks receive a -4 penalty when determining the number of hits.
-Poor Workmanship: The unit takes a +1 penalty on critical rolls.

--

Primary Objectives:
-Eliminate enemy commander (Etienne Decimis) (0/1)
-Destroy at least four Fusilier battlemechs (4/4) Complete!

Secondary Objectives:
-Destroy the statue of Marquis Rousseau Decimis (50,000 C-Bill reward) Complete!
-Destroy City Militia Base (100,000 C-Bill reward) Complete!
-Destroy Militia Fuel Depot (150,000 C-Bill reward) Complete!

--

Next Orders Due: Saturday 2nd 9:00PM GMT.

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

Nice description of the statue collapse. I forget this is all happening inside a sim.

As for my next move, I think running to 2123 is my best bet. My shots to anyone aren't great, but it is 10s for the Goblin to hit me and I further press the Griffin. I could shoot at either target, but will probably fire a little at the Goblin to help secure the kill.

I think everyone else should focus the Goblin. The VTR has a choice - either get in the hex with the Goblin to maximize defensive movement vs the Griffin and prevent the Goblin from even firing at you. Or stop one short of the Goblin and hit it with the AC/20 and kick from the rear arc.

The HBK can get to 2020 for Goblin shots. Best not get into short range as you have a ton of rolls to land hits at med range and it only has three. But if you want to rush the GRF, run to 2122 gets you close and still prevents the GRF from seeing you. Alternatively, you could backup 4 and wipe the Vedette off the map, securing our flank. But that pulls you away from the Griffin.

The WVE can also greatly benefit from 2020. It can also get adjacent to the Goblin. But that RT is basically open to SRMs and you got ammo in there.

We're all pretty exposed in one way or another. We're going to lose some firepower very soon. We need to use what we got while we still have it, before it's lost.

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

Quem Deus Vult Perdere, Prius Dementat.
That fuckin' cock-Goblin...

I'm just going to jumpjet onto its head/carapace/whatever.

... I'm short by 1 in my 'jets, aren't I?

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

painedforever posted:

... I'm short by 1 in my 'jets, aren't I?

Yep, you can run next to it and kick it instead of jumping.

You might want to wait and see where the VTR wants to go and if it's going to shoot the Goblin in the rear, you can move to support that arc. If the VTR wants to stand on it, you're free to approach it as you wish. Side arc shots (incoming from the Goblin's North facing) cause the most chances for mobility hits.

Otter Madness
Jan 4, 2014
I'm leaning towards standing on it and stomping again.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Leankng towards advancing on the grf

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

Submitted to 2123 and 2LL at the Goblin. My shots at the GRF would be like 11s.

Otter Madness
Jan 4, 2014
Standing over the Goblin and kicking

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

thinking about a straight sprint to 2521 to cut off the grf heading into the buildings

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

Captain Foo posted:

thinking about a straight sprint to 2521 to cut off the grf heading into the buildings

You don't have the jets needed to play on there vs the GRF. If he simply doesn't land wherever you can move to with your 6MP, you're as good as not present. Stay outside the city blocks for now.

The only places you'd be able to shoot would be SE down 2521 and down 2923 SW next turn. He could jump to 2523 and associated hexes and you can't do anything unless you want to kool-aid man through a building.

Edit: Scintilla - The GRF's JJ are all torso mounted right?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Hmm

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

Amechwarrior posted:

Edit: Scintilla - The GRF's JJ are all torso mounted right?

That's right.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

orders in

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
Cityscape_[9994]: Turn 16

The air above the Goblin’s chassis rippled as one of Archibald’s Large Lasers brushed against its frontal armour. Paint blackened, and armour plates buckled and warped under the intense heat, but the tank was too tough to be perturbed by a single burn. It sped away before Archibald could strike again, peppering Louis’s Hunchback with SRMs as it sped across the snow. Archibald grimaced as explosions tore at the mech’s already damaged frame, exposing more of its innards to the open air. Louis had endured a great deal of punishment, but he surely had to be reaching his limit right about now.

Weapons fire for Blackjack BJ-1DB (Player):
-Fires Large Laser at Goblin (SRM) (Fusiliers); needs 8, rolls 10: Hits Front! Goblin (SRM) (Fusiliers) takes 8 damage to Front, 22/30 Armour remaining.
-Fires Large Laser at Goblin (SRM) (Fusiliers); needs 8, rolls 7: Misses!

Weapons fire for Hunchback HBK-4P (Player):
-Fires Medium Laser at Goblin (SRM) (Fusiliers); needs 10, rolls 4: Misses!
-Fires Medium Laser at Goblin (SRM) (Fusiliers); needs 10, rolls 10: Hits Left Side! Goblin (SRM) (Fusiliers) takes 5 damage to Left Side, 19/24 Armour remaining.
-Fires Medium Laser at Goblin (SRM) (Fusiliers); needs 10, rolls 9: Misses!
-Fires Medium Laser at Goblin (SRM) (Fusiliers); needs 10, rolls 8: Misses!
-Fires Medium Laser at Goblin (SRM) (Fusiliers); needs 10, rolls 2: Misses!
-Fires Medium Laser at Goblin (SRM) (Fusiliers); needs 10, rolls 6: Misses!
-Fires Medium Laser at Goblin (SRM) (Fusiliers); needs 10, rolls 6: Misses!

Weapons fire for Victor VTR-9B (Player):
-Holds fire!

Weapons fire for Wyvern WVE-6N (Player):
-Fires Small Laser at Vedette (Standard) (Fusiliers); needs 9, rolls 6: Misses!
-Fires Small Laser at Vedette (Standard) (Fusiliers); needs 9, rolls 8: Misses!
-Fires SRM-6 at Vedette (Standard) (Fusiliers); needs 9, rolls 6: Misses!

--

Weapons fire for Griffin GRF-1N (Fusiliers):
-Fires LRM-10 at Victor VTR-9B (Player); needs 11, rolls 8: Misses!

Weapons fire for Goblin (SRM) (Fusiliers):
-Fires SRM-6 at Hunchback HBK-4P (Player); needs 9, rolls 12: 4 Missiles Hit! Hunchback HBK-4P (Player) takes 2 damage to Centre Torso (17/26 Armour remaining), Centre Torso (15/26 Armour remaining), Left Torso (6/20 Armour remaining) and Right Torso (0/20 Armour remaining).
-Fires SRM-6 at Hunchback HBK-4P (Player); needs 9, rolls 6: Misses!
-Fires SRM-6 at Hunchback HBK-4P (Player); needs 9, rolls 10: 4 Missiles Hit! Hunchback HBK-4P (Player) takes 2 damage to Left Torso (4/20 Armour remaining), Right Leg (8/20 Armour remaining), Left Leg (16/20 Armour remaining) and Left Leg (14/20 Armour remaining).

Weapons fire for Vedette (Standard) (Fusiliers):
-Fires Machine Gun at Wyvern WVE-6N (Player); needs 8, rolls 8: Hits Right Leg! Wyvern WVE-6N (Player) takes 2 damage to Right Leg, 16/20 Armour remaining.
-Fires AC/5 at Wyvern WVE-6N (Player); needs 11, rolls 6: Misses!

Physical attacks for Victor VTR-9B (Player):
-Kicks Goblin (SRM) (Fusiliers); needs 7, rolls 3: Misses!

Physical attacks for Wyvern WVE-6N (Player):
-Kicks Vedette (Standard) (Fusiliers); needs 8, rolls 5: Misses!

--

Piloting checks for Victor VTR-9B (Player):
-Missed a Kick: needs 5, rolls 9: Succeeds!

Piloting checks for Wyvern WVE-6N (Player):
-Missed a Kick: needs 5, rolls 10: Succeeds!

Blackjack BJ-1DB (Player) gains 18 heat, sinks 17 heat and is now at 1 heat.

Hunchback HBK-4P (Player) gains 23 heat, sinks 23 heat and is now at 0 heat.

Victor VTR-9B (Player) gains 2 heat, sinks 2 heat and is now at 0 heat.

Wyvern WVE-6N (Player) gains 10 heat, sinks 10 heat and is now at 0 heat.

--

Griffin GRF-1N (Fusiliers) gains 9 heat, sinks 12 heat and is now at 1 heat.

Player Status

Enemy Status

Special Abilities:
-Dodge: Enables the pilot to make a dodge manoeuvre instead of a physical attack, inflicting a +2 accuracy penalty against enemy physical attacks during the melee phase.
-Evasive Action: By forfeiting the right to fire during the shooting phase, the pilot gains the ability to move evasively, inflicting an additional +1 penalty against incoming weapons fire and physical attacks. The unit must use its Running MP, have undamaged hips, and will gain an extra +2 heat at the end of the round.
-Hopping Jack: Pilot suffers a +2 penalty when firing after jumping instead of +3.
-Multi-Tasker: When splitting fire between multiple targets, secondary targeting penalties are reduced by 1.
-Rangemaster: Range modifiers for long and short range are switched.
-Toughness: Grants bonus to consciousness rolls.

Relevant Design Quirks:
-Battle Fists: The mech receives a -1 accuracy bonus when punching.
-Cramped Cockpit: The pilot suffers a +1 penalty on piloting rolls.
-Extended Torso Twist: The mech can twist its torso one hex further than usual.
-Narrow Profile: The mech takes less damage from incoming weapons fire if the margin of success is +1 or lower. Direct fire weapons deal half damage, while cluster attacks receive a -4 penalty when determining the number of hits.
-Poor Workmanship: The unit takes a +1 penalty on critical rolls.

--

Primary Objectives:
-Eliminate enemy commander (Etienne Decimis) (0/1)
-Destroy at least four Fusilier battlemechs (4/4) Complete!

Secondary Objectives:
-Destroy the statue of Marquis Rousseau Decimis (50,000 C-Bill reward) Complete!
-Destroy City Militia Base (100,000 C-Bill reward) Complete!
-Destroy Militia Fuel Depot (150,000 C-Bill reward) Complete!

--

Next Orders Due: Tuesday 5th 9:00PM GMT.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

That fuckre goblin

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Goblin MVP, the little SRM carrier that could.

Otter Madness
Jan 4, 2014
Scintilla, can the Victor see the Griffin from 1924/2024?

Otter Madness fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Mar 3, 2024

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

Otter Madness posted:

Scintilla, can the Victor see the Griffin from 1924/2024?

The Victor does not have LOS from either hex.

Otter Madness
Jan 4, 2014

Scintilla posted:

The Victor does not have LOS from either hex.

Thanks! One more question. The height 4 building is hardened correct??

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

Otter Madness posted:

Thanks! One more question. The height 4 building is hardened correct??

Yes, with each hex having a CF of 120.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

SIGSEGV posted:

Goblin MVP, the little SRM carrier that could.

Getting awful cocky for something in stomping distance

glwgameplayer
Nov 16, 2022
Remember that the Griffin has Rangemaster two long-range specialty weapons. Fighting at close range is an active detriment. If the Victor and Blackjack hop the river and engage in close range the Griffin will have to either back off using jumpjets or try and brawl.

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

Yep, I can get to 2128. VTR should also make the hop. The others should focus on the Goblin. The Vedette is a distraction we didn't need to engage.

Scintilla - What hex is the GRF in exactly?

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

Amechwarrior posted:

It's in 2129.

Otter Madness
Jan 4, 2014
I'm gonna jump to 1727 and try to shoot the GRF. Not great to hit, but better than he has lol

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

would 2724 have los to the grf?

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

Captain Foo posted:

would 2724 have los to the grf?

It would indeed.

Otter Madness
Jan 4, 2014

Amechwarrior posted:

Yep, I can get to 2128. VTR should also make the hop. The others should focus on the Goblin. The Vedette is a distraction we didn't need to engage.

I think you can only jump to 2127, which is the better choice anyway as it keeps you away from the battlefists.

I don't think I'll fire my SRM as it is almost dry, but the AC20 and MLas are worth a shot.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

comedy option: shoot the building hex and do 36 to 39 damage, which will trigger a collapse but also the math rounds up for one more point of damage (6 vs 5). then the 3-height fall will do 24 dmg

i think it might be possible to do with the victor jumping to 1727 as already planned and the BJ jumping onto the building it's standing next to? but mainly it would be very funny

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
It would also prevent the griffin from jumping next round if successful

Otter Madness
Jan 4, 2014
How does shooting a building work? Like, I can see how the BJ can shoot the floor out from under the GRF, but I think all the VTR can see is the top half of the GRF.

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

Otter Madness posted:

I think you can only jump to 2127, which is the better choice anyway as it keeps you away from the battlefists.

Yep, I made a mistake reading the hexes.

Scintilla posted:

It's in 2129.

biosterous posted:

comedy option: shoot the building hex

Yes, I can only do 26dmg at best. Otter - Can you dump a AC/20 into the building 2129? Can you get LOS? If this is a CF 90 Heavy, we could do this. It's going to be humiliating.

Scintilla - Is the building in Hex 2129 a hardened or heavy building? I'm outside and can't be sure due to the bright glare on my phone.

Also, adding the standard CF to the bottom of the map legend would be convenient in upcoming maps with a lot of buildings. Right now I have to check back to post zero of this mission to confirm building CF.

The HBK and WVE - How are you going to tackle the Goblin?

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Isn't he too far from the edge for that sort of play?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Amechwarrior posted:

Scintilla - Is the building in Hex 2129 a hardened or heavy building? I'm outside and can't be sure due to the bright glare on my phone.

Also, adding the standard CF to the bottom of the map legend would be convenient in upcoming maps with a lot of buildings. Right now I have to check back to post zero of this mission to confirm building CF.

it's heavy and not hardened (lil squares on the border, not big-ish rectangles), CF 90. fully agree re: having it on the maps in the future though

SIGSEGV posted:

Isn't he too far from the edge for that sort of play?

i wish i understood the dark magic of LOS but i do not :smith: