Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Tolkien minority posted:

Kissing is gross, girls have cooties

You can kiss guys and no one will judge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

I think a lot of it has to do with adapting to each other. Every once in awhile two people will kiss almost exactly the same and it's awesome, but usually there has to be a couple tries before you find your rhythm.

The woman I probably should have married and I used to be able to make out for hours and not be bored or feel unfulfilled. Granted 99% of the time we'd have sex or I'd go down on her or vice versa, but those times when we just kind of melted into each other for extended periods of time and it left our lips feeling all tingly and warm really were great.

Boy, I sure am unhappy!

Shoot Solice, are you? I'm sorry to hear this. Some guys grow out of playing the field, esp. if you really got to do it like you did. This is the one that came super fast and often right, the homicidal one? To actually come at you with a blade in your sleep is a marriage deal breaker, you have to let it go----- or is this a different chick?

If you're ready for something more that's a change right, and change can be painful.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

That's def a deal sealer

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say

Solice Kirsk posted:

Boy, I sure am unhappy!

:yeah:

iamjohnsalt
Dec 6, 2017

Bummer, guys, cheer up. I'm working a bunch and my bf is a state away but there are always kisses on the horizon.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
A girl messaged me on tinder and wants to go out on a date. The possibllility of smooching exists, but she just told me she has kids. Kids are a big deal. Im neurotic enough to worry if we hit it off and suddenly I have kids in my life. That's too much pressure. I'd better sabotage this before it happens.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

iamjohnsalt posted:

Bummer, guys, cheer up. I'm working a bunch and my bf is a state away but there are always kisses on the horizon.

a state away? that's where secretly gay guys go to do stuff with men when their woman isn't around to catch them

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Charles Bukowski posted:

A girl messaged me on tinder and wants to go out on a date. The possibllility of smooching exists, but she just told me she has kids. Kids are a big deal. Im neurotic enough to worry if we hit it off and suddenly I have kids in my life. That's too much pressure. I'd better sabotage this before it happens.

Personally, I think kids are a legit reason to stop and think before dating someone. (Obviously who has custody matters)

If it's a deal breaker for anything serious it needs to be said early. I'm ignorant, but if a woman is raising children that should be in her bio, right?

Years ago a guy asked me out, he was pretty attractive, a big longshoreman, very self possessed, (blond tho, dont usually go for that)

I said yes, then found out he was recently divorced, he and wife had 4 LITTLE GIRLS youngest was under a year.

I stood him up and played poker lol.

iamjohnsalt
Dec 6, 2017

extra stout posted:

a state away? that's where secretly gay guys go to do stuff with men when their woman isn't around to catch them

oh nooooooooooo boo this person, boo them! boo, booooooooo

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
I kissed a dude. I didn't enjoy it.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Spinster posted:

Personally, I think kids are a legit reason to stop and think before dating someone. (Obviously who has custody matters)

If it's a deal breaker for anything serious it needs to be said early. I'm ignorant, but if a woman is raising children that should be in her bio, right?

Years ago a guy asked me out, he was pretty attractive, a big longshoreman, very self possessed, (blond tho, dont usually go for that)

I said yes, then found out he was recently divorced, he and wife had 4 LITTLE GIRLS youngest was under a year.

I stood him up and played poker lol.

What do you have against blond men, Spinster?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Ahhh standing people up isn't nice but yeah you should tell people about kids upfront. But don't be that person who talks about nothing but their kids all night.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Suntoucher posted:

What do you have against blond men, Spinster?

It isn't that I have anything against blonds, it's that I find brunettes more attractive overall. :shrug:
Got lucky there, since there are way more brunettes than anything else. I'm brunette, no idea if that contributed to my preference.

Redheads are nice too, first guy I was ever with was like half ginger.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spinster posted:

It isn't that I have anything against blonds, it's that I find brunettes more attractive overall. :shrug:

Extremely same. Kids are p irrelevant depending on context, if you just trying to gently caress they don't matter but if you're looking for a relationship then yea be upfront. If you're talking about your kids all night on a first date you've massively hosed up

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
what if u talk about your dog all night??

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spinster posted:

No bestiality in my thread please.

iamjohnsalt
Dec 6, 2017

myDad posted:

what if u talk about your dog all night??

I think on the list of good things, near seeing or being around a dog, talking about a dog has got to be there

so yeah dogchat is good imho

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

gently caress no talking about a dog and pictures of a dog in your profile is a huge loving dogfucker red flag

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
:thunk:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Please don't gently caress your dog its abuse

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

:corrupt:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

DON'T gently caress YOUR DOGS PEOPLE DONT BE HER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXcX7D9aY_8

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
WE GOT IT
THANK YOU BLUE TRAIN

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

do you?

DO YOU???

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It's a good time to feel warm lips pressed against yours. You move your hands down the girls back from the back of her head down to the small of her back. You press her close to you feeling her breasts press against you, hard nipples through her bra and and the warmth of her crotch. One hand moves to pull her hair and she gives a sigh as you kiss down her chin and to her neck. You move to her ear and give a tug to her hair, she gasps knowing what's coming. Your hand is entwined in her hair while the other moves up and pushes her chest against you. Everything is consumed in this moment while you move back to her mouth and thrust your tongue deep into her mouth.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Your tongues dart around one another. Your hand moves from her back underneath her bra to geab her breast and twist her nipple. You bite her neck as as she moans for more. The shirt comes over her head in a fast motion, it's only a slight interruption. Next your hand moves to the clasp of her bra

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lol if you loving dont

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Sorry I got confused but why is the dog wearing a bra?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

Argh romace is fuckin dead

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Arrhythmia posted:

:lol:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I really like tongue play. I don't know why most of the girls I've been with don't. Well, not enough to keep doing it past the foreplay.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

put ur lips here and ill put mine here too and we will share a virtual kiss

------------[ (kiss here) ]-------------

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Tongues are weird. If she likes that cool, but I don't really care one way or the other. I could spend all day kissin' like mormons and it'd be fine.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Charles Bukowski posted:

Tongues are weird. If she likes that cool, but I don't really care one way or the other. I could spend all day kissin' like mormons and it'd be fine.

I hear you. Overall, I don't want massive tongue action, esp. at the beginning, more like a teasing tongue is what I want then----- BUT when things get really heated or while loving

that's when a guys tongue probing deep inside your mouth can genuinely make you swoon, its indescribable really.

bliss in a kiss

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
So, serious kissin' post:

As some of you know my wife and I recently had a kiddo. We had to wait for six weeks before we could bump uglies after. That first time after involved a lot of kissing. It was pretty nice.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

As you all know I have a lot of sex a lot

And what I like is when they kiss my butthole and then stick their tongues all the way inside and lick the insides

of my BUTT

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

can u quack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Spinster posted:

Shoot Solice, are you? I'm sorry to hear this. Some guys grow out of playing the field, esp. if you really got to do it like you did. This is the one that came super fast and often right, the homicidal one? To actually come at you with a blade in your sleep is a marriage deal breaker, you have to let it go----- or is this a different chick?

If you're ready for something more that's a change right, and change can be painful.

Dear sweet god no. Crazy was a fun time (usually), but we were never close to being anywhere near married. No, this was another girl. We dated for years and then she got a job out of state and I didn't move with her. Hindsight I should have, but whats done is done.

• Locked thread