Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

This thread is all about kissing.
I want to know how you do it, how much you like it, how hard it is to do right, everything.

Do you have a best kiss ever? I do. It was my first boyfriend's best friend, I'd been silently helplessly in love with him for 2 years (but he knew, no doubt) and one night he was showing off his new car to everyone at a bar and I got in the front seat and said, "Take me somewhere."

He drove way up in the hills, I never did know where, parked and took me in his arms. It was different than any other time I've ever been kissed; I was actually swooning like I was going to faint. I have no idea if I was properly kissing him back, I doubt it.

What was your best kiss like?

Kissing isn't just for ladies, I know it can be a real turn on for guys too, I wrote this to one:

That passage really got the motor running. :corrupt:

Guys have it rough having to take the lead in virtually EVERYTHING. Is it difficult and awkward the first time you kiss a woman or does it just come naturally?

Do women kiss very differently from each other?

Do you have a worst kiss memory to share?

C'mon, kiss and tell. :kiss:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Don't you try and kiss me I'm in a relationship

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Spinster posted:

Guys have it rough having to take the lead in virtually EVERYTHING. Is it difficult and awkward the first time you kiss a woman or does it just come naturally?

Do women kiss very differently from each other?

Do you have a worst kiss memory to share?

C'mon, kiss and tell. :kiss:

1. no, it comes naturally. it's really hard to mistake that look.
2. yes, yes they do. some women are very very bad at it. or have a completely different idea of what a kiss is.

3. the worst absolute worst was a short haired chick who FORCEFULLY like she was trying to destroy me, kissed me like her tongue was the second alien head coming out of a xenomorph, being shoved into my mouth. it was so bad. ughhhhhhhh

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Kissing is gross, girls have cooties

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I’ve never done it

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

I’ve never done it

I wouldnt recommend it

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

I’ve never done it

Really?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I like to practice on my hand and also the cat.

Skutter
Apr 8, 2007

Well you can fuck that sky high!

Kissing makes you pregnant, no thanks.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Lotsa tongue, lotsa teeth

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Kissing costs more so I don’t get to do it much.

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
Press hard and go for the butt

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

super macho dude posted:

Lotsa tongue, lotsa teeth

How do teeth come in to play exactly?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Spinster posted:

They get to hold all of the "extras" in the kiss, kind of like a drink holder for a car. Mango fibres, popcorn husks, bits of meat...

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean
*smooches you breathless* :wink:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

That electric warm energy before a first kiss :discourse:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Worst kiss experiences: the classic accidentally headbutt. The mood is good, you're both feeling good, you move in for the romantic/passionate/lustful kiss annnnnd bonk you each thought the other would do the head twist.

Fun variation an ex was reasonably shorter than me and one time she went in for the spontaneous kiss I wasn't expecting and I reacted too slowly and she headbutted my nose as I went to lean down and she tippy toed up.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Kissing tip: If you press your thumb into the side of your hand the lump of cartilage that comes up has the exact same texture as human lips. Use this to practice.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
my first gf told me to bite her bottom lip when we kissed so I sometimes throw in a tiny bite and it seems like everyone loves it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

*unzips pants*

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

my first gf told me to bite her bottom lip when we kissed so I sometimes throw in a tiny bite and it seems like everyone loves it.

gently caress yes.

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho

Cantaloupe posted:

Kissing tip: If you press your thumb into the side of your hand the lump of cartilage that comes up has the exact same texture as human lips. Use this to practice.

This is a good tip for steaks too it's got the same resistance as rare steak

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

bradzilla posted:

That electric warm energy before a first kiss :discourse:

This is really nice, the first time you kiss a new person you become more alive.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Spinster posted:

Gotta grip it and rip it

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

a good kiss gives me an electric sex feeling it's pretty great.

bad kisses just feel like nothing and its easier to remember you're swapping spit and so it feels kinda gross

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

Jawdins posted:

This is a good tip for steaks too it's got the same resistance as rare steak

yeah practicing kisses on rare steaks is ok too

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
an excited middled aged man kissed me on the cheek when he thought hillary was going to win on that fateful night

there was a lot of passion in that kiss

miss ya Carmel

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

a bone to pick posted:

Can confirm.

One ex really liked me kissing or softly nipping her ear lobe. It tasted like metal cause of her studs.

SoldadoDeTone
Apr 20, 2006

Hold on tight!
My wife doesn't really like kissing. Send help.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
the only lips i kiss are between the legs

mouth kissing is the devil's game

SoldadoDeTone posted:

My wife doesn't really like kissing. Send help.

she likes kissing plenty, buddy. sorry to be the one to tell you

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

No but for real that first "french kiss" between innocent lovers should be a closed teeth, heavy smooch.
After that you're going full-to semi gargle while groping.
After teenage dating stuff happens or you, know, you're normal aged, this progresses to regular kissing that lets you know "Aw" or "Aw hell YEAH".

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I dated a girl who thought it was funny to blow into my my mouth while we were making out. It wasn't it was annoying as poo poo

I'm 6'1 the best kiss was with a girl who was 5'1 and like 85 pounds, she couldn't reach me so I would pick her up and she'd wrap her legs around my waist to kiss me. Hot as hell

First kiss was when I was in fifth grade. I was friends with this girl who lived with her grandparents, we would watch these old rear end black and white movies that I can't remember anything about really. In scenes where they would dance she would want to dance with me; we both sucked but she was much better. One day we were walking down the sidewalk and I was blathering on about something or other, out of nowhere she says shut up and kiss me. Ever the smooth operator, I replied "what?" She said it again and I leaned in and kissed her on the lips :3: After that we would sit on the side of the house and hug and kiss for hours, a cute memory

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
my worst kiss was when the girls snakebite piercing got caught on my lip and it hurt. apparently I kissed a coworker when we went out drinking the other night but I don't remember it so that was also bad

my last girlfriend got off to neck kissing, always a good weapon to have

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Spinster posted:

This is really nice, the first time you kiss a new person you become more alive.

drat right. And yes, every woman kisses different. Some like to just kiss real slow and passionate-like, some like to suck your entire face off and everything inbetween. In addition to lip-biting, pausing to take a quick suck on the neck(not making a hickey) is a major turn on for myself and most women I've been with.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Biting bottom lip or neck or earlobe is basically obligatory

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
A nice kiss with a steady partner is like hugging lips <3 and I like it!!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Kiss from the mouth across the jaw to the neck then up the neck to the ear, best strategy

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

bradzilla posted:

drat right. And yes, every woman kisses different. Some like to just kiss real slow and passionate-like, some like to suck your entire face off and everything inbetween. In addition to lip-biting, pausing to take a quick suck on the neck(not making a hickey) is a major turn on for myself and most women I've been with.

I always take a trip along the jawline, once I hit the Adam's apple (the cock of the neck) it's time for second base imo.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
I'm kissing all of GBS right now. <3

...on the butts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

There was another girl that would lick my neck while making out. Don't do this it's weird. Running nails down the back of the neck or shoulders is good tho

• Locked thread