Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

This rant is so primo. Instant classic

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I accused someone of "mindlessly regurgitating memetic neologistic rhetoric" and they called ME gay?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kongming posted:

I accused someone of "mindlessly regurgitating memetic neologistic rhetoric" and they called ME gay?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kongming posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kongming posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Kongming posted:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Kongming posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

In between the swirlies being administered to me by the entire football team: I'll have you know-blbhelibhl-That humans used to-blbheloh-Communica-blehoib-Using the English lan-gblhhblkh

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 57 days!

Kongming posted:

----------------

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Kongming posted:

Kongming posted:

In between the swirlies being administered to me by the entire football team: I'll have you know-blbhelibhl-That humans used to-blbheloh-Communica-blehoib-Using the English lan-gblhhblkh

lmfao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Kongming posted:

Kongming posted:

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Kongming posted:

Kongming posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Kongming posted:

lmfao

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kongming posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

Kongming posted:

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

American McGay posted:

Bob’s brother strikes again.

wtf lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Kongming posted:

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
[getting swirlied] hey someone took a poo poo in here! are you guys gonna eat this or should I?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kongming posted:

That Little Demon posted:

[getting swirlied] hey someone took a poo poo in here! are you guys gonna eat this or should I?

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

:mrwhite:

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 57 days!

Kongming posted:

lmfao

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

English, internet toddler, do you speak it???

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Kongming posted:

Kongming posted:

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

One wonders: Does the Imp Zone merely observe gamer insanity and talk poo poo, or does an imp’s imagination bring hilariously psychotic gamers into existence…

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Professor Miki: Please choose a PoKéMoN to take on your journey!

Levitating 4000iq Switch Megathread Contributor: The first fallacy.

Kongming posted:

Kongming posted:

lmfao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

No I wasn't planning on "enjoying my time" hanging off the flag pole in a megawedgie, or really "having fun at all" with getting pelted with paintballs and eggs, so for once the tiktok of it all hitting a million views doesn't bother me.

----------------

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Grinning mischievously* Idiocracy was a documentary.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Kongming posted:

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

American McGay posted:

Bob’s brother strikes again.

dear sweet jesus

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Arch Nemesis posted:

I wasn't planning on enjoying our week-long backpacking trip anyway, so really I should be thanking you for slicing my tent to ribbons while I gathered firewood

Kongming posted:

Kongming posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

messing with my TV brightness, contrast, tint, sharpness, etc to get Inception to primo movie theater quality before i have to stuff it back into the Redbox at Walgreen's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

symbolic posted:

messing with my TV brightness, contrast, tint, sharpness, etc to get Inception to primo movie theater quality before i have to stuff it back into the Redbox at Walgreen's

lmao