Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sleng Teng posted:

Sure hope those diamond miners aren't in crunch, says man browsing the jewelry section of walmart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

Sleng Teng posted:

Sure hope those diamond miners aren't in crunch, says man browsing the jewelry section of walmart.

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Sleng Teng posted:

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Sleng Teng posted:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

GameFreak answering the phone "would you like to take a call collect from New Hampshire Asylum for the Slope Brained?" *click* "Hey bro how much can you upgrade pikachu's speed gyahahahaha"

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lunchbreak At Nintendo

Sleng Teng posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sleng Teng posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

(seeing how ugly new pokemon is) huh SMT5 is 29.99 on the eshop rn

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

KingSlime posted:

Well I'm picking up a copy either way because a friend really really wants to play. I wasn't planning on enjoying my time or having fun at all or being "happy" while playing a new Pokemon game so for once the graphical issues don't bother me

Bob’s brother strikes again.

----------------

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

American McGay posted:

lol what the

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

American McGay posted:

that 2nd sentence is insane. wtf is he even saying

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao motherfucker all glazed eyes on a chaise lounge playing pokemon for the ennui

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao what a lunatic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that 2nd sentence is insane. wtf is he even saying

The graphics don’t matter because the game he’s gonna spend 60 hours playing sucks rear end and is simply too childish and cringe to hold his passion, and he knew that before he bought it. Lmfao.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I wasn't planning on “enjoying my time” or “having fun at all” or being "happy" while playing a “new Pokemon game”

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

One wonders: Does the Imp Zone merely observe gamer insanity and talk poo poo, or does an imp’s imagination bring hilariously psychotic gamers into existence…

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 79 days!
loading up a bootleg ringfit hack where i get points for punching my balls over and over again. "its for a friend" i say

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

The graphics don’t matter because the game he’s gonna spend 60 hours playing sucks rear end and is simply too childish and cringe to hold his passion, and he knew that before he bought it. Lmfao.

Professor Miki: Please choose a PoKéMoN to take on your journey!

Levitating 4000iq Switch Megathread Contributor: The first fallacy.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

One wonders: Does the Imp Zone merely observe gamer insanity and talk poo poo, or does an imp’s imagination bring hilariously psychotic gamers into existence…

Woah

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

American McGay posted:

That post is the essence of a Games poster.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

I wasn't planning on enjoying our week-long backpacking trip anyway, so really I should be thanking you for slicing my tent to ribbons while I gathered firewood

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Arch Nemesis posted:

I wasn't planning on enjoying our week-long backpacking trip anyway, so really I should be thanking you for slicing my tent to ribbons while I gathered firewood

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

For you, the day I bought Pokemon Scarlet was the most important day of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

That thread is fascinating. Everyone in it has a completely different but equally alien thought process

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Arch Nemesis posted:

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao what a lunatic.

KingSlime posted:

Totally cool if you're not interested, but this is fun/interesting for a lot of people. One of my favorite things to do is to optimize my steam Deck games for Max performance/ battery trade off before moving on to the next one

The technical parts of gaming are fun and cool and so is tinkering

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I wasn't planning on “enjoying my time” or “having fun at all” or being "happy" while playing a “new Pokemon game”

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Good lord

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dude.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtxlwAq11KA

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

For you, the day I bought Pokemon Scarlet was the most important day of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday.

lmao

----------------

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

What the gently caress...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

coronary quips posted:

nothing like having two teams full of mentally ill smartphone-era internet users call me a "white man," "gay," "redditor," "grandpa," and all sorts of other gibberish simply because i explained to them that people used to use the english language to communicate on the internet instead of mindlessly regurgitating memetic neologistic rhetoric. stomp on the enemy team several games in a row as pharah, then i end up with these toddlers and somehow i DIED 15 TIMES!!!! LOL 15 DEATH PHARAH!!!!! (ignore the fact they were never healing me and it's their fault, clearly it's my fault because that explanation releases a surge of dopamine into their brain as they type iamverysmart into the chat for the 497th time this week). LOL THE REDDITING PHARAH!!!!!!! nah, these are just things they said, because these are the brilliant internet geniuses of 2022, and what do i know, i'm just "grandpa" because i acknowledge the superiority of utilizing an extant, well-established lexicon to articulate and convey semantic structures.

maybe letting every retard on earth have unfettered access to a global communications network wasn't a good idea.

p.s. these are the same people who report me and have me banned by an automated system that never has a human being review the fact that i'm being abused by actual children.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao