Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ranma Fan Art posted:

im glad to hear that is your family back at home?

They are at home. I'm staying at my mother's house for a little longer. I'm fairly confident things will work themselves out. She's becoming more receptive to the idea that I am trying to save us money via growing my own tree.

Yadda yadda yadda I'm a piece of poo poo drug addict and I should be living behind a dunkin donuts sucking dick for flakka yadda yadda yadda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

nah man I'm. glad to hear that I can't even go a day without seeing my son so I'm. sorry you had to experience this good luck in the future

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ranma Fan Art posted:

nah man I'm. glad to hear that I can't even go a day without seeing my son so I'm. sorry you had to experience this good luck in the future

This is correct. Even through we are arguing I'll still go and pick him up to hang out and go to the park.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
daddy why do you smell like a skunk all the other kids on the playground are making fun of my skunk dad

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

glowstick party tonight posted:

daddy why do you smell like a skunk all the other kids on the playground are making fun of my skunk dad

it's just my farts, son

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

jfc just stop smoking weed you drug addled retard

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Shampy posted:

Yadda yadda yadda I'm a piece of poo poo drug addict and I should be living behind a dunkin donuts sucking dick for flakka yadda yadda yadda

please shampy think of your children before you like maybe toast one and watch a movie late at night or something equally horrible you DRUGGIE DOPE-HEAD :nono:

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

lets die together sad weed goon

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
lmao forever at how easy it is to make hyperdefensive projecting potheads cry in gbs

and lizard av guy I can't speak for whatever state you live in unless it's FL but for what it's worth whatever weird poo poo you read on medicalkidnap.com or something isn't actually true, CPS doesn't give a flying gently caress what you do unless it somehow impacts your ability to parent to the extend there is imminent literal danger to your kid. You seem like a great dad, I can report feeling the exact way you do about my daughter who just turned 2. They somehow get even more awesome as they get older :3

Friend bitmap I'm afraid you're conflating things a bit with your last post there. Nobody is ragging on OP for "toasting one and watching a movie late at night" but rather that OP apparently would rather do that than "have a wife and kids" I'm not sure why this is so hard for you to grasp apparently? :confused:

Also lol that some stoner fruitcake is apparently stalking me and attacking me based on "humbly bragging" about having worked in CPS, yeah, I am extremely proud of having worked in CPS, it only cost me probably about ~10 years of my lifespan from stress and having to deal with some of the most hosed up poo poo a human being outside of a literal war zone might see but in the end I got to say there are a lot of kids who are okay now because I personally intervened and did what I had to do to make sure they were OK and safe and happy but whatever floats your boat I guess :2bong:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
If you cant function without recreational drugs you suck at life BUT,

if your reaction to being told this is to get defensive and bitter instead of shrugging and eating cookies then you also suck at drugs

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

whoflungpoop posted:

If you cant function without recreational drugs you suck at life BUT,

if your reaction to being told this is to get defensive and bitter instead of shrugging and eating cookies then you also suck at drugs

mental illness is a bitch and weed can raelly help but also drugs are drugs and well you dont keep using crutches after u lose the cast know what im sayin

it would probably help if the culture around the drug use was a bit more laid back about takin a break instead of smoking weed every day and ITS A NATURAL PLANT IT GROWS IN THE GROUND OK

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

T.S. Smelliot posted:

lmao forever at how easy it is to make hyperdefensive projecting potheads cry in gbs

and lizard av guy I can't speak for whatever state you live in unless it's FL but for what it's worth whatever weird poo poo you read on medicalkidnap.com or something isn't actually true, CPS doesn't give a flying gently caress what you do unless it somehow impacts your ability to parent to the extend there is imminent literal danger to your kid. You seem like a great dad, I can report feeling the exact way you do about my daughter who just turned 2. They somehow get even more awesome as they get older :3

Friend bitmap I'm afraid you're conflating things a bit with your last post there. Nobody is ragging on OP for "toasting one and watching a movie late at night" but rather that OP apparently would rather do that than "have a wife and kids" I'm not sure why this is so hard for you to grasp apparently? :confused:

Also lol that some stoner fruitcake is apparently stalking me and attacking me based on "humbly bragging" about having worked in CPS, yeah, I am extremely proud of having worked in CPS, it only cost me probably about ~10 years of my lifespan from stress and having to deal with some of the most hosed up poo poo a human being outside of a literal war zone might see but in the end I got to say there are a lot of kids who are okay now because I personally intervened and did what I had to do to make sure they were OK and safe and happy but whatever floats your boat I guess :2bong:

Stoner fruitcake? Keep it classy dude, I don't smoke weed and couldn't care less about you, just talking to my friend Hth about it. In summary, "nice meltdown"

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

T.S. Smelliot posted:

uh, heh, I think you'll find that I'm an idiot looking to justify his drug use because in my comfortable little bubble of life long marijuana consumption it has never rendered anything unto me but good times and a deep awareness and appreciation of vaporwave

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

nigga crab pollock posted:

mental illness is a bitch and weed can raelly help but also drugs are drugs and well you dont keep using crutches after u lose the cast know what im sayin

it would probably help if the culture around the drug use was a bit more laid back about takin a break instead of smoking weed every day and ITS A NATURAL PLANT IT GROWS IN THE GROUND OK

yeah weed and other drugs are fun but like everything else under the sun its people who ruin it by conflating it with a lifestyle so they can justify their creepy fixation with it and make everyone else whod like to kick back now and then go eww these folks are nasty I dont want to be associated

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i cant believe it, weed is tearing my family apart

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
My cousin knows a kid taht smoked weed once and now he is stuck in a mental hospital beause he thinks he is a glass of orangejuice and is scared someone is gonna drink him!!

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

if only he had read the ardent pleas in this thread...

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
weed, the drug my 16 year old niece experiments with after school, has torn my family asunder

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

stoner fruitcake. drat now i want to make that for the holidays.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i dont actually have a neice i was posing a hypothetical to frame a humorous concept. anyways ill see you all in the goldmine

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

OP: I sent her the spreadsheets breaking down the money saved by growing my own weed. The numbers are all accounted for. Now that the most significant problem in my family has been addressed, i look forward to leaving my mothers house and being allowed back into my family dwelling soon.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

My children are the most* important thing in my life. I would do anything* for them.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
cool dude who smokes weed instead of raising family

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

i feel like maybe the weed isnt the reason they're breaking up, maybe its that they dont seem like they love each other whatsoever and are only together for the kids

stop smoking weed so your existence is even more miserable op

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
i'm "addicted" to marijuana

i also am "addicted" to cake and constantly shove it in my fat mouth because of "stress" and am too dishonest to admit it's a simple reward response that I will sacrifice everything in my entire life, including my life, for.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fat Shat Sings posted:

i'm "addicted" to marijuana

i also am "addicted" to cake and constantly shove it in my fat mouth because of "stress" and am too dishonest to admit it's a simple reward response that I will sacrifice everything in my entire life, including my life, for.

im sorry to hear that

Beer Hall Putz
Sep 10, 2005

Unpleasent snacking
Maybe the problems with your marriage would be solved if you switched to PCP and bought a revolver.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
i died of diabetes and can no longer respond friend

At least i was high 24/7 until the end

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Beer Hall Putz posted:

Maybe the problems with your marriage would be solved if you switched to PCP and bought a revolver.

How's he gonna save up the money for a revolver???

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Yossarian posted:

Stoner fruitcake? Keep it classy dude, I don't smoke weed and couldn't care less about you, just talking to my friend Hth about it. In summary, "nice meltdown"

Now to recap and analyze the last several years of posting history on this guy I couldn't care less about,

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Shampy posted:

She's becoming more receptive to the idea that I am trying to save us money via growing my own tree.

Hahahaha loving hell

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Beer Hall Putz posted:

this si good advice imo

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
maybe instead of buying a revolver just craft a crude zipgun from available materials

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nooner posted:

maybe instead of buying a revolver just craft a crude zipgun from available materials

nooner has a good point *collapses from weed exhaustion*

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i dont know what any oif this is what is CPS or "weed" as you call it

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Beer Hall Putz posted:

ironically its like way way way cheaper to do pcp every day than smoke weed ( i am not endorsing doing pcp every day!!!)

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
OP, just so you know, your wife doesn't hate that you smoke weed. She hates how irresponsible you are. Non-smokers associate weed with irresponsibility. Secondly, the weed you attempt to grow will be poo poo and not get you high. Unless you plan on dumping thousands into a grow room. Which does not seem to be the case since your wife is bitching about $40. God speed Poor Goon.

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
I'm not shy, I just hate you.
I used to have a friend who said he wasn't addicted to weed. He is in his 30s and still lives at home. His past time activities include picking weed flakes out of the carpet and smoking what he finds. He loved to buy an 8th and then portion it into little 5 sacks and throw them about his room so when he decided to clean it up at some point he'd find the little sacks of weed and smoke them as rewards.
Unfortunately he eventually lost his mind to it and will never be the same or live a real life. He also loved to talk about how he would love to put his dick into a girls rear end and scoop out some poop and then make her eat it off of his dick.
Just something to think about OP.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Windows 98 posted:

OP, just so you know, your wife doesn't hate that you smoke weed. She hates how irresponsible you are. Non-smokers associate weed with irresponsibility. Secondly, the weed you attempt to grow will be poo poo and not get you high. Unless you plan on dumping thousands into a grow room. Which does not seem to be the case since your wife is bitching about $40. God speed Poor Goon.

mate a 400w hps lamp will set you back a hundo and the incidentals another thirty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

i know you're worried about the kids, honey, but just think of all the money we could save on illegal drugs by committing one little felony

• Locked thread