Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

Panda Time posted:

Recently serviced moog,
posting it here before I throw it up on the ebays

That is very cool (and very expensive), any modifications?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo

Panda Time posted:

Recently serviced moog,
posting it here before I throw it up on the ebays

I hesitate to even ask, but what are you lookin' for for it?

himajinga
Mar 19, 2003

Und wenn du lange in einen Schuh blickst, blickt der Schuh auch in dich hinein.

minidracula posted:

I hesitate to even ask, but what are you lookin' for for it?

I was about to ask what he wanted for it but then I remembered I'd rather have that down payment on a house I've been saving.

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

himajinga posted:

I was about to ask what he wanted for it but then I remembered I'd rather have that down payment on a house I've been saving.

House? Why not live in the worlds you could create with this? :negative:

nvining
May 30, 2011

tunnels through walls with its odd, rubbery nasal appliance
The forums are not letting me register for the necessary Platinum Account in order to achieve Private Messaging, probably due to my credit card provider being stupid, so I'll just ask: whereabouts *is* this beautiful Memorymoog? I suspect shipping one is a good way to go from "6 voices tune" to "nope".

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
Still got these:

Fulltone OCD Overdrive pedal - $110

Roland TB-3 Bassline - $260

MOTU Micro Express MIDI Interface - $200

6x 13ft HOSA dual MIDI cables - $50

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Which OCD version is that/does it really matter? I've been considering those since I'm bored of my green rhino.

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion

Kilometers Davis posted:

Which OCD version is that/does it really matter? I've been considering those since I'm bored of my green rhino.

V4

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Edit: sold locally.

Hollis Brownsound fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Oct 2, 2014

java
May 7, 2005

edit: got some local interest.

java fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Oct 4, 2014

firebad57
Dec 29, 2008
Hi goons,
I am moving over to an all-in-one effects solution that has a built-in looper, so I don't have much use for ALL THIS LOOPER:

It's in good used condition, with velcro for a pedal board. Includes power supply. I'd like to get $170 for it shipped. I am most interested in cash, but if someone wanted to throw a whole lot of HH guitar at it (seems unlikely), I would consider it. mholmeslinder [AT!] gmail

firebad57 fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Oct 6, 2014

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

firebad57 posted:

Hi goons,
I am moving over to an all-in-one effects solution that has a built-in looper, so I don't have much use for ALL THIS LOOPER:

It's in good used condition, with velcro for a pedal board. Includes power supply. I'd like to get $170 for it shipped. I am most interested in cash, but if someone wanted to throw a whole lot of HH guitar at it (seems unlikely), I would consider it. mholmeslinder [AT!] gmail

Oooh, is that easy to use? Been wanting one since it came out, made do with the tiny loop on a SMMH and then lost interest for a while. Interest is back. :)

JohnnySmitch
Oct 20, 2004

Don't touch me there - Noone has that right.
I'm looking to sell my excellent/like new condition Caroline Guitars Kilobyte Lo-fi Delay:

It's in nearly perfect condition, and sounds rad. I velcro'd up the bottom (never had feet to begin with), and as you can see in the lower picture, it has a hole drilled for easy access to the secret TACOS control (a trimpot inside that lets you adjust the amount of modulation in the delay). It's also the 67th one ever made if you're into that kind of thing.

Here's a good demo of what this thing does: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukITh4GYvN4

I'm looking for around $180 shipped

edit: I'd also be interested in trading towards an EHX B9 Organ Machine pedal

SOLD!

JohnnySmitch fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Oct 10, 2014

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

Anyone interested in a SLO-100?

firebad57
Dec 29, 2008

Agreed posted:

Oooh, is that easy to use? Been wanting one since it came out, made do with the tiny loop on a SMMH and then lost interest for a while. Interest is back. :)

I think it's quite easy to use, though I haven't gone in depth in using the storage features. It can save 99 loops, bounce them to a computer, etc., but that's never been necessary in my usage, which has always been live looping.

It quantizes quite well and intuitively, and the flashing tempo light is pretty handy.

It's a powerful, easy to use little looper, I just don't need any of the cooler features.

java
May 7, 2005

My local purchaser fell through, so I'm relisting my Arturia MicroBrute. I can do $200 shipped to the contiguous states.

Dishman
Jul 2, 2007
Slimy Bastard

java posted:

My local purchaser fell through, so I'm relisting my Arturia MicroBrute. I can do $200 shipped to the contiguous states.

I'll bite, sent you a pm

Dishman
Jul 2, 2007
Slimy Bastard

spider wisdom posted:

Got a few cheapies knockin' around. Will trade for similar cheap noisemakers. Wouldn't mind a Danelectro French Toast (again) or something like that.

Sent you a pm in case you're down for a cheapo trade still

Schlieren
Jan 7, 2005

LEZZZZZZZZZBIAN CRUSH

I'm buying an Effectrode Tube Drive instead so I'm selling this. It's dope it's just not what I need; guitarist for Polyphonic Spree was the previous owner if you care about that sort of thing. It's $300 on CL so I don't know, $280 shipped?

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Floyd Rose Pro. Excellent condition
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Comes with R2 Locking Nut, Springs, String Retainer and Screws. Does not come with claw or bushings.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Rutland, VT USA
International OK? : yes
Contact Info (No Phone #s): here
References (eBay or other forum userid):engage757 (RT), KevinB85 (TGP), cardinal (TGP), Musza (SSO), bigdog (RT), stealthtastic (TGP), Jim777 (TGP), John Price (TGP), Philwinstead (FB), philiprst (TGP), Robert Evans (FB), Captain Stinko (RT),TheDraeg (SSO), Robbie Reekes (FB), Steve_K (RT), Charvel_ strat_81 (TGP), TheWarAgainstTime (SSO), Fanis Hadjisofocli Music Gear Exchange Facebook), Metlupass2 (RT), B-Nads (TGP), roodyrocker (RT), Parap14 (RT)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $150 shipped/PayPal'ed to the Lower 48. Elsewhere, will need to add shipping.
Pictures:

Panterica fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Oct 22, 2014

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Panterica posted:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Analogman King of Tone. High gain on both sides. Mint condition.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $350 shipped/PayPal'ed to the Lower 48. Elsewhere, will need to add shipping.
Aren't those around $250 with the dual high gain mods new?

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

The waitlist for new KoT's of any stripe is 9+ months, so demand has spiked used prices. Cheapest on reverb or eBay is $390.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Schpyder posted:

The waitlist for new KoT's of any stripe is 9+ months, so demand has spiked used prices. Cheapest on reverb or eBay is $390.
I understand that and maybe I was too subtle or something.

Fuckheads like him are part of the reason there's a wait list and that prices spike so high.
All he does is try to gouge prices, he doesn't contribute, doesn't add to discussion, he's a worthless piece of poo poo who doesn't serve any purpose here other than to try and gently caress the members here (and other places) over.

It's fine on TGP, ss.org or anywhere else, but this forum used to be a little bit different than the rest and it pisses me off to see it.

loving ban him.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

iostream.h posted:

I understand that and maybe I was too subtle or something.

Fuckheads like him are part of the reason there's a wait list and that prices spike so high.
All he does is try to gouge prices, he doesn't contribute, doesn't add to discussion, he's a worthless piece of poo poo who doesn't serve any purpose here other than to try and gently caress the members here (and other places) over.

It's fine on TGP, ss.org or anywhere else, but this forum used to be a little bit different than the rest and it pisses me off to see it.

loving ban him.

I would empty quote this but want to add I have seen plenty of KoT go for well below 350 on Facebook trading sites.

dude sucks and basically only participates on this forum to rip people off.

ban him.

Smash it Smash hit fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Oct 13, 2014

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

If you guys feel strongly about it hit up het cause he isn't going read this thread otherwise

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

TBH the only reason a speculation market on boutique pedals (I literally cannot believe I just typed those words together in a meaningful way) exists is because idiots are willing to pay the ridiculously inflated prices for TONE voodoo. So while I can see us not wanting to promote goons preying on goons (and I hope most of us would be smart enough not to fall into that TONE trap), I can't really fault people in general for trying to make a buck off a quickly rising commodity.

I guess what I'm saying is I blame TGP. :downs:

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

Schlieren posted:

I'm buying an Effectrode Tube Drive instead so I'm selling this. It's dope it's just not what I need; guitarist for Polyphonic Spree was the previous owner if you care about that sort of thing. It's $300 on CL so I don't know, $280 shipped?

Do you think you can post some sort of demo clip?

Schlieren
Jan 7, 2005

LEZZZZZZZZZBIAN CRUSH

Epi Lepi posted:

Do you think you can post some sort of demo clip?

This guy talks a lot but I think he gives a fair representation of the thing's sound without a bunch of bluesdad wheedling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ64d-fkzoA

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

I have a Volca Keys and Volca Beats for sale, if anyone's interested in picking them up. $100 each or I can do a package deal for $180 shipped state-side. Thought I'd tell you guys before putting it up on the craig's list. Looking for an MPC1000 if anyone wants to trade / sell me one.

Dishman
Jul 2, 2007
Slimy Bastard
Shout out to Java and spider wisdom, I received both items lightning fast and in pristine condition!

TopherCStone
Feb 27, 2013

I am very important and deserve your attention

TopherCStone posted:

I have a trans-red Carvin TL60, circa 2001, neck-through, 2 C22 Vintage-voiced humbuckers, hardtail bridge, splitting for each pickup, ebony fretboard, straplocks (will come with gray Couch strap with locks installed) and Sperzel locking tuners (These are amazing if you've never used them). Mahogany wings, and I believe the neck itself is maple. Neck profile is a mm wider than standard Fender nut width, but slimmer front to back. Like a ( instead of a C. 14" radius. 25" scale length, little more than a Gibson, little less than a Fender. Comes with locking Carvin hardshell case.

This is redundant with my SG so I'm looking to trade it for something more novel though I don't have anything in particular in mind. Trade value is ~$550. Pictured are the front and back, as well as the only real flaw, a pinhead sized ding on the bottom rear of the guitar near the jackplate.

PM me for any offers/questions

edit: included scale length info

Gonna bring this to the forefront again. It's a nice guitar, but I'm really only playing my SG lately and I want a new phone.

e: for sale, not trade

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Moog MF Drive.
This is the 2nd one off my live board (no EXP included) so it's scuffed a bit. Comes in the box, feet and I THINK I have the manual card here somewhere, I'll look for it.

Throw me $145 and I'll ship it out tomorrow, or throw out an offer.

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Chomp chomp chomp...We have the legendary Magic Beans
Goon Made Wallets
I really want a TC Flashback X4 (the older with that has the looper.)
Anybody have one?

Money is going to be tight for a long time (roomate problems.) so I won't be able to buy myself one for a while.

What I have to offer:
My friendship
a Yahmaha 12 string acoustic current strung with 6 strings in drop c
ditto looper pedal
or like 20 wallets (I make wallets, see here) (like seriously you'd be set this Christmas.)

E: "here led to nothing." Fixed

philkop fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Oct 21, 2014

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003

Panterica fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Oct 30, 2014

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 9.8 of 10 Semi-Hollow Sized Reunion Blues Gigbag
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): none
Location (City,State or City,Country): Rutland, VT USA
International OK? : maybe
Contact Info (No Phone #s): here
References (eBay or other forum userid): engage757, KevinB85, cardinal, Musza, bigdog, stealthtastic, Jim777, John Price, Philwinstead, philiprst, Robert Evans, Captain Stinko,TheDraeg, Robbie Reekes, Steve_K, Charvel_ strat_81, TheWarAgainstTime, Fanis Hadjisofocli, Metlupass2, B-Nads, roodyrocker, Parap14, haymez, Carlm83, jboroff. trainwrecker. haymez
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $100 + shipping
Pictures:

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Moving up to the Apollo Twin so I don't really need my Duet 2 anymore.
It's a great interface, ultra-clear pre's, easy to work with, small form factor, I love the thing but it's time to expand a bit.

All cables, a longish USB cable and the original power adapter (it runs off USB too).
No issues, no problems, no real scuffing or anything, there's nothing at all wrong with it.
Works perfectly.
$365 shipped.

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Chomp chomp chomp...We have the legendary Magic Beans
Goon Made Wallets

TopherCStone posted:

Gonna bring this to the forefront again. It's a nice guitar, but I'm really only playing my SG lately and I want a new phone.

e: for sale, not trade

No trade for a like new nexus 5? Still looking for an amp? I have a Roland JC 120 I'm looking to get rid of. Too big for my needs.

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale

iostream.h posted:

Moving up to the Apollo Twin so I don't really need my Duet 2 anymore.
It's a great interface, ultra-clear pre's, easy to work with, small form factor, I love the thing but it's time to expand a bit.

All cables, a longish USB cable and the original power adapter (it runs off USB too).
No issues, no problems, no real scuffing or anything, there's nothing at all wrong with it.
Works perfectly.
$365 shipped.

Debating this. I'll let you know soon. Are they coming out with a new one?

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

dj bobby bieber posted:

Debating this. I'll let you know soon. Are they coming out with a new one?

I'm not sure, the big reason I went Apollo is its plugin machine and the native thunderbolt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

Ok, if you have a MIM Fender strat laying around and live in the Northern VA area I have a deal for you.

This trade is heavily in your favor (the amp is brand spanking new) so I'm banking on the strat being well taken care of and maybe upgraded some.

HSS or HH only, I need a bucker in the bridge.

Standard strats- not looking for signatures or anything wonky.

To be honest, I'm not digging the EMGs and the VIP has so many effects/amps/tones (also for bass) the old man in me just wants a stupid clean tone. But I got an H&K with a cab so really it's pointless to keep around.

Here's a CL ad with more pics and all the details that I c/p'd from Sweetwater.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/msg/4742939994.html

Send me a PM, or reply to the CL ad and mention you're a goon and we'll talk.

OhDearGodNo fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Nov 4, 2014