Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

Endorph posted:

grats on being terrible, dude.
It's MattD1zzl3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Loosely political, but funny. "Jesse Ventura" vs "Jesse Ventura".

https://twitter.com/TheMikeTrainor/status/783254168400072704?s=09

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Endorph posted:

this election is so insane that i actually agree with and sympathize with alex jones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL8Dz4mGv1g&t=56s

Wildeyes
Nov 3, 2011
So, uh, is that Wednesday leak that is going to end the Clinton campaign happening now or no? Was that it?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Wildeyes posted:

So, uh, is that Wednesday leak that is going to end the Clinton campaign happening now or no? Was that it?

Is it Wednesday?

Open your eyes, mannnnnn. To the TRUTH! To the world wide global conspiracy perpetrated by the Clinton's New World Order, brooooooooooo.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Wildeyes posted:

The leak is that you too can own a book written by Julian Assflange, available on Amazon today. Also there will be another leak coming up in October the book will have a Kindle version!

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Did Alex Jones seriously quote a Ludacris song

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Wildeyes posted:

It all comes crashing down on Wednesday.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It'll be the political Wild Animus

Wildeyes
Nov 3, 2011

Phone posted:

Is it Wednesday?

Open your eyes, mannnnnn. To the TRUTH! To the world wide global conspiracy perpetrated by the Clinton's New World Order, brooooooooooo.

I figured Assange may have gotten impatient (those books ain't gonna sell themselves) and decided to pull this stunt early

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

I feel like from this point on I will never have to Arzy about the 2016 election. Except for that tiny nagging voice in the back of my head that's asking "What about the election machine hacks, hmm?" But I don't think we live in the Tom Clancy timeline.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/783293202669326337

What does this even mean

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.

canepazzo posted:

What does this even mean

https://twitter.com/jbarro/status/783301603172425728

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
He thinks that people asking for $5 are complimenting him because he has earbuds in and cannot hear.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

You know, walking down the street, a thing that Trump's children totally do all the time because they're completely average Joes. But Clinton has a motorcade and hasn't set foot on a street for 30 years.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Confirmation bias is a hell of a drug.

Guess the candidate!

quote:

The crowds have been growing steadily - there were 10,000 in Sioux Falls, S.D., last week - and ever more spirited. They roar their encouragement, as if to deny the national polls showing their candidate trailing. It is hard to smell defeat amid the chanting and the cheers.

Mike Dukakis

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
i can see a someone loving eric trump.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?
It's easy to assume everyone loves you when you actively avoid places that dont.

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

HorseRenoir posted:

Did Alex Jones seriously quote a Ludacris song

Yeah he even sort of rapped it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OfEQTSxawU

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

pacerhimself posted:

Loosely political, but funny. "Jesse Ventura" vs "Jesse Ventura".

https://twitter.com/TheMikeTrainor/status/783254168400072704?s=09
James Adomian is hilarious.

a.lo posted:

i can see a someone loving eric trump.
Yeah, his wife Joanna from the documentary about his life, Mr. Robot:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/vplus/status/783299556322652160

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

It's too good.

Is he now going to claim that the American people are the biggest charity case of all?

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
Why the gently caress is Trump in Arizona today?

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

Wildeyes posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDTwO0TlwOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Pastrymancy posted:

Sheriff Joe probably convinced him to help campaign because he might finally lose an election.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Pastrymancy posted:

Because the inherent racism against Mexicans he can get at his rallies there is second to none.

edit: This is actually a serious guess, I can see this being the reason

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
so did wikileaks release their big info dump that would ruin clinton forever yet?

are you loving kidding me? who knew that everything that trump accuses hillary of something that trump really did

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Pastrymancy posted:

Because Hispanics are angry and turning out in force, making Arizona a potential swing.

The last time Trump sunk this much, Arizona became in play. I wouldn't be surprised if internals are saying "ALERT ALERT ALERT", much like how HRC is in Minnesota. That, and it's a state that's filled with his most bonkers supporters. He gave his anti-immigration speech there, don't forget.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Wildeyes posted:

I'm wondering what effect this is going to have on Roger Stone and the Trump campaign, since Stone hyped this poo poo for days. I was reading through the immediate aftermath, with the Trumpkins looking through who to blame for them staying up for nothing and his name popped up quite often.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Instant Sunrise posted:

so did wikileaks release their big info dump that would ruin clinton forever yet?

are you loving kidding me? who knew that everything that trump accuses hillary of something that trump really did

yeah, clinton's hosed as soon as everyone reads Assange's new book available October 17th on Amazon for either hardcover or Kindle versions. After once you read Assange's new book that comes out on October 17th on Amazon in hardcover and Kindle, it's going to completely demolish the Clinton campaign because inside of Assange's new book that comes out on October 17th on Amazon in both hardcover and Kindle variants there are spooky secrets that Hillary Clinton doesn't want you to know.

poop device
Mar 6, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Elon U poll out for NC, it's Clinton 44.5 to Trump 39; was 43-44 2 weeks ago. That swing is kinda, how to say, YUUUGE

canepazzo fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Oct 4, 2016

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Please tell me they played the music too and that wasn't edited in for youtube.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Phone posted:

yeah, clinton's hosed as soon as everyone reads Assange's new book available October 17th on Amazon for either hardcover or Kindle versions. After once you read Assange's new book that comes out on October 17th on Amazon in hardcover and Kindle, it's going to completely demolish the Clinton campaign because inside of Assange's new book that comes out on October 17th on Amazon in both hardcover and Kindle variants there are spooky secrets that Hillary Clinton doesn't want you to know.
Australian rapist discovers one weird trick to destroy this woman's candidacy! What THEY don't want you to know!

Wildeyes
Nov 3, 2011

Young Freud posted:

I'm wondering what effect this is going to have on Roger Stone and the Trump campaign, since Stone hyped this poo poo for days. I was reading through the immediate aftermath, with the Trumpkins looking through who to blame for them staying up for nothing and his name popped up quite often.

And now I'm reading Assange said his 10 straight weeks of leaks weren't going to focus on Clinton or even the election specifically. That's gotta be a bummer.

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006
Alex Jones is only 42 years old. I'm not sure why that unsettles me, but it does. I guess it's all that ancient wisdom in his eyes.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

A lot of people saying poor Tiffany in the replies. My rear end. Poor Ivanka.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I really am curious who he thinks this was for. The Trumpkins are not going to want to buy his lovely book after they got trolled.

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/04/how-well-do-you-know-the-vice-presidential-candidates-a-quiz/

I got 5/8 :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?

Eifert Posting posted:

A lot of people saying poor Tiffany in the replies. My rear end. Poor Ivanka.

Tiffany was Marla's kid, correct?

• Locked thread