Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Palpek posted:

If she were a sandwich at that guy's McDonald's she would be the McRib - always unavailable.

Always removed from a woman's insides

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Phlegmish posted:

Why did she go to the dentist for her assboob problem

I mean the dentist is doing a good job rolling with it, that's solid advice.

Well yeah except for the whole "she is dying of end stage fully metastasized cancer" situation.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Bhabhi bragging 'bout het boobly butt bra

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

this bhabhi needs to :chillpill:

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016

Nick Diaz blue balled.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
DICK ON AUTO RELEASE

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
he actually got the bhabi

its not just the men that are horny, women are just as guilty

naem
May 29, 2011

I feel bad there is an entire culture of people even more repressed than I am

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Tailored Sauce posted:

its not just the men that are horny, women are just as guilty
This is true. Quite a few the women I was around in India, especially in the same boat as the men (lesser or uneducated, poor, etc) were exactly like the men were in terms of unabashed horniness, but were much better at hiding it due to social pressures on them. I would often hear stories from others telling me the gossip about who was doing what or loving who and I would connect the dots and it would all make sense at how much secret loving was going on. Even the older women who were housekeepers and stuff would get/give some action from the older bachelors/widows in the neighborhood.

I worked for a while with a bunch of Indians in the US. The owners of the company were Indian and were bringing over tons of unqualified Indians to give them a chance to live in the US. The men and women now in Freedomland were banging each other and others as much as possible. It was like one of those TV shows where all the friends hang out all the time and they've all had sex together at some point, but they were still having sex together, and with new people regularly. There was this new white girl that started working there and before I knew it she had been banged by five of the Indian guys, including one of the bosses. She ended up in an LTR with one of the guys, and they would all hang out together like nothing happened. It was weird.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

That @UGOJESSE guy must be really popular since everyone's getting his name tattooed on random body parts.

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Half arthropod, half marshmallow, all cute.
Confused Indian Men: my rear end feels boobly

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

When your bhabhi has a lemon butt

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
the doctor's facial expression is stealthily the funniest thing in there

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

the doctor's facial expression is stealthily the funniest thing in there

"I've seen some bomb rear end titties, but this is ridiculous!"

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
:nws: :nws:

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

If you jerk off to a guy but you totally thought it was a woman, does that make you gay? Asking for a friend

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

5er
Jun 1, 2000

And then Sumit was discreetly dragged behind a Tim Hortons and beaten to death with stones and shoes in accordance to sha'ria law... nobody cared that he was sikh.

DynamiteSurprise
Aug 6, 2013

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

That's true

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I keep being reminded of that Skyrim mod that makes women's breast swell and shrink based on their magicka level.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

They all have speed-addict truckers riding inside them? :downsrim:

DynamiteSurprise
Aug 6, 2013

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet
man

I really wonder what sex ed is like in India if they think boobs always have milk in them. it's been brought up before but that's seriously the weirdest thing about this phenomenon for me, is that apparently (at least a fairly decent-sized subset of) Indian dudes never learn really basic anatomy facts like "there's only milk if there's a baby eating it" and that loving a navel is probably much less exciting than they think

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
They also have no idea what the words "waist" and "hips" mean.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

It's something unpredictable
But in the end is right
I was only a time pass in your life...

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

SEXXXX *head explodes*

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

TheKennedys posted:

man

I really wonder what sex ed is like in India if they think boobs always have milk in them. it's been brought up before but that's seriously the weirdest thing about this phenomenon for me, is that apparently (at least a fairly decent-sized subset of) Indian dudes never learn really basic anatomy facts like "there's only milk if there's a baby eating it" and that loving a navel is probably much less exciting than they think

Check out the Mumbai Times Sexpert, some of the questions are bonkers: http://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/columns/ask-the-sexpert/articlelist/12439005.cms

Like this: http://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/...r.cms?cid=35232

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

It's just common sense to avoid ghost husband impregnation while your pennies are rotating in bhabhi

DynamiteSurprise
Aug 6, 2013

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Good post dawg

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I wonder how long it's been stuck at 95%

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcHKOC64KnE

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Pls sned im hrny

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

:D :D :D haha thats true!!

:smith:

Cum Galleon
Oct 16, 2004

Your shipment has arrived.
https://www.quora.com/How-does-the-surname-Lund-survive-in-India-even-though-it-is-an-explicit-word-in-Hindi

I wish my surname was mahadik, that or dhuske.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Combo breaker, this guy is cool as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DynamiteSurprise
Aug 6, 2013

• Locked thread