Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

vaguely posted:

it would make it easier to keep up with if all our million billion conversation topics was its own thread in the ladyforum
we can butt dream

Menses Megathread: I only passed out twice today, it was awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Coin posted:

Trigger warning for white cismale question.

Is it common for straight women to look at a picture like that and think that the guy is attractive? I know that photo wasn't created for women, but I'm curious.
i lol'd at it, idk whether that answers your question or not

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/03/13/heavy-this-war-of-mine-is-a-war-game-about-civilians/
This looks neat. :O Good song in the trailer too, imo

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Coin posted:

Is it common for straight women to look at a picture like that and think that the guy is attractive? I know that photo wasn't created for women, but I'm curious.

He's way too airbrushed and his clothes are stupid

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
His butt is so round though. I looked at it. More than once.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Coin posted:

it's one of those things that's so hilariously dumb looking that it wraps around into great, but no, I do not find this person attractive at all (I am not really one for overmuscled dudes anyways)

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

Thora posted:

Me too

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
There's some weird airbrushing going on, his biceps are almost as big as his thighs. I like thick thighs on a man :allears:

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

vaguely posted:

it would make it easier to keep up with if all our million billion conversation topics was its own thread in the ladyforum
we can butt dream

Nonono then I would never have learned to love cute pretty bugges :3:

Here is a dinner pic because I'm a twat face who takes pictures of dinner.

Sauerkraut is the best food.

I'm worried my conference friend doesn't like me. He only wanted to stay for dinner and not beers :( I had two beers anyway but I wanted all the beers. I'm nice, I pretended to be interested in poetry and religion. Sad face.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
that looks loving delicioussss

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Shannonmcn posted:

bugge hugge :glomp:

quote:

I'm worried my conference friend doesn't like me. He only wanted to stay for dinner and not beers :( I had two beers anyway but I wanted all the beers. I'm nice, I pretended to be interested in poetry and religion. Sad face.
maybe he's just all conferenced out? I know when I go to them I get super tired at a certain point and have to bail on the festivities to grab some sleep halfway through, it might make me boring but I don't fancy passing out in the bath again

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

You can't really tell in the picture but that pork joint is 4 inches thick. Best pork I ever had in my life.

Edit: I'm so paranoid :( we had like a 4 hour siesta earlier as well so it feels like he's minimising social time.

Oh well. I have you guys :j:

teenytinymouse fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Mar 13, 2014

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Shannonmcn posted:

Here is a dinner pic because I'm a twat face who takes pictures of dinner.

Sauerkraut is the best food.

lol I post pictures on FB of what I'm making for dinner constantly. Don't feel bad.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

also bugges

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

I'm starving hungry because my sister's in a show and we can't have dinner til around 10pm every day and i just had a bullshit loss in hearthstone when all i needed is ONE MORE WIN and aaaaaaaa

i'm not having a fun evening

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Pick posted:

also bugges

although this helped :3:

Coin
Jan 9, 2006

I'm no shitposter; I always know how I'm posting is wrong. I'm just a guy that doesn't like reading the thread, effortposting, and respecting the mods. So if you think about it, I'm the best poster here.
Thanks for answering my question. The Ladies' Chatting Thread is full of classy and helpful women, but we all already knew that.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Thora posted:

There's some weird airbrushing going on, his biceps are almost as big as his thighs. I like thick thighs on a man :allears:

not for me thanks, i like dudes that look like women and women that look like dudes

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Pick posted:

also bugges

is there somewhere I can get a list of all the butterflies and moths with markings that look like eyes

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Thora posted:

[ lots of sodomy when LADY THREAD returns ]

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

WEEDLORDBONERHEGEL posted:

not for me thanks, i like dudes that look like women and women that look like dudes

me too except instead of women who look like dudes it's women who look like women

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

That looks tasty Shannon!

I'm done now, digestion just fine, gently caress that was a fantastic curry last night. Also fantastic: simhouse :3:

Morning Al, I'm glad you got a lil sleep. I did too, it was pretty good.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Meis posted:

me too except instead of women who look like dudes it's women who look like women

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

/
|
|

hello i am a picturewing butterfly. u may think that my wings are camo green but in fact you are seeing right thru my bod

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Pick posted:

/
|
|

hello i am a picturewing butterfly. u may think that my wings are camo green but in fact you are seeing right thru my bod

It's like a living Tiffany window

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Pick posted:

/
|
|

This one is my favourite now. Where does it live?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

u might not kno this about us butterflings, but many of us enjoy sipping up salty from carrion

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Shithouse Dave posted:

That looks tasty Shannon!

I'm done now, digestion just fine, gently caress that was a fantastic curry last night. Also fantastic: simhouse :3:

Morning Al, I'm glad you got a lil sleep. I did too, it was pretty good.

I would happily spend half my life on a toilet for good curry.

Also, despite them not being very cute I have a soft spot for crane flies:

they're giant uncoordinated goobers

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Shithouse Dave posted:

This one is my favourite now. Where does it live?

Greta oto is Central american, coming up through to some southern parts of the US.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Pick posted:

u might not kno this about us butterflings, but many of us enjoy sipping up salty from carrion

Metal as gently caress.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Pick posted:

butterflings

butterflings :3: :3: :3:

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I always look forward to the Sim house updates :D who are my roommates

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

Greta oto is Central american, coming up through to some southern parts of the US.
it has my name! :buddy:

i always thought i'd be a tortoise or some manner of undignified non-flying bird

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

I should make a second simhaus with 8 more people in it. As if one isn't chaotic enough!

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

vaguely posted:

:laffo: that's amazing
so glad you're doing this

Crow Jane posted:

These Sims adventures are amazing. Can't wait to see more!

Shithouse Dave posted:

Corn Thongs posted:

I always look forward to the Sim house updates :D who are my roommates

Thank you! :) It's actually more work than I expected but it's pretty cool to see the results.

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I'm in the poo poo house :twisted:

Yes!

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Lol boom boom boom pregnant

Maybe?

boom boom boom posted:

I got abducted by aliens and now I'm gonna die

Maybe?

Thora posted:

Awww yeah SimMe getting some flirty action, I like it.

I am sure your sim will have hilarious relationships. :)

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

i'm a harlot who falls over on treadmills but at least i don't piss myself and then call it a night without showering or changing haha

e: is that an australian cultural thing i don't know about

I hate to break it to you but you share a bedroom with her. :) It's pretty hilarious though, I don't know why she didn't use the toilet.

Avshalom posted:

is my sim in this game or the other one? i can't keep track of these things :ohdear:

rip spazmaster, gone too soon

You are in this game but I haven't played that household yet. :) Actually you're in both games.

SpazmasterX posted:

how did i spend too much time in the sun when i was clearly indoors

there's shenanigans afoot

Story progression is enabled so even when I'm playing a particular household, the sims in other households still go to work, form relationships, etc. So you were wandering around in the sunlight while I was playing as different sims, I guess. I will probably try to bring back your presence as a ghost or something because I thought a vampire Walter White was a cool idea. :(

Another post with more detailed stuff in a second.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i finished my juicebox and crushed it with one hand.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Pick posted:

Very metal.

A scene from Bones depicting butterflies gorging themselves on a corpse inspired me to put that in my webcomic. It won't show up for a while, but eventually, I'm going to have a dead body covered in butterflies in my comic.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Nessa posted:

Very metal.

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Actually Thora I mixed you up with Tora! Tora! Tora! - you guys need more unique names dammit - so you haven't flirted with anyone yet. :( Tempus Fugit was flirting with Tora!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
im pretty happy

• Locked thread