Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

The new Mythic Legions - Deluxe Legion Builder preorder has begun.

Deluxe Barbarian Legion Builder ($26) - https://store-horsemen.myshopify.com/products/pre-order-figure-1

Deluxe Dark Templar Legion Builder ($26) - https://store-horsemen.myshopify.com/products/pre-order-figure-6

Deluxe Dwarf Legion Builder ($26) - https://store-horsemen.myshopify.com/products/copy-of-pre-order-figure-2

Deluxe Gladiator Legion Builder ($26) - https://store-horsemen.myshopify.com/products/copy-of-copy-of-pre-order-figure-3

Deluxe Goblin Legion Builder ($26) - https://store-horsemen.myshopify.com/products/copy-of-copy-of-copy-of-pre-order-figure-4

Deluxe Skeleton Legion Builder ($26) - https://store-horsemen.myshopify.com/products/pre-order-figure-5

Deluxe Half-Giant Legion Builder ($40) - https://store-horsemen.myshopify.com/products/pre-order-figure-ogre

Orge-Scale Accesory Pack ($25) - https://store-horsemen.myshopify.com/products/pre-order-figure-pack

All-In Everything ($200) - https://store-horsemen.myshopify.com/products/copy-of-pre-order-ogre-scale-accessory-pack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Gripweed posted:

Next wave of Warhammer figures leaked

I wish they'd given the new Sister a different weapon from the previous Sister. Although it's neat that the unpainted Flayed One has different skin arrangement from the painted one

This line is so frustrating. I wanted an helmet-less Battle Sister so bad. Also more Necrons?

I'll buy anything Eldar if they ever get to it.

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002

Grant DaNasty posted:

The new Mythic Legions - Deluxe Legion Builder preorder has begun.

All in! I've got quite a few now and quite a lot on order from BBTS. Hoping for an ISS or two to save me some money in the coming weeks...

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Invicta{HOG}, M.D. posted:

All in! I've got quite a few now and quite a lot on order from BBTS. Hoping for an ISS or two to save me some money in the coming weeks...

All In plus a second Gobbie, love my little greenskins. I was tempted by a second half-giant but I think I can just make something good out of the accessory kit.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Sanschel posted:

All In plus a second Gobbie, love my little greenskins. I was tempted by a second half-giant but I think I can just make something good out of the accessory kit.

I'm probably doing this, but a second skeleton. I'm torn between that or skipping the goblin and dwarf, but the difference in price is so low sure to the all in discount almost getting an additional figure free.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Drowning Rabbit posted:

I'm probably doing this, but a second skeleton. I'm torn between that or skipping the goblin and dwarf, but the difference in price is so low sure to the all in discount almost getting an additional figure free.

Those skellies are very nice, and I feel like that head would look nice on the dark Templar body for a goth kitbash.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

My inner dnd nerd wants to get in on those mythic legions, but I'm already in it deep with transformers and the classified series

That half-giant is rad

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

In sticking to my guns and only getting the skeleton

Now, how MANY skeletons....?

Dale-Taco
Feb 19, 2009

Pulse finally changed me for my Zartan and cobra Infantry. About time I say...

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."

Dale-Taco posted:

Pulse finally changed me for my Zartan and cobra Infantry. About time I say...

Yeah same. I canceled my trooper order a while back but kept zartan. I'm wrapping up on Joe's I think, depending on what the next reveals are (besides Bludd).

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I forgot to share this one the other day. This was the last 3 pack I needed and the most expensive single item Classics purchase thus far.

Dale-Taco
Feb 19, 2009

Rhyno posted:

I forgot to share this one the other day. This was the last 3 pack I needed and the most expensive single item Classics purchase thus far.

Why is it so expensive?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
PowerCon exclusive in 2017, from what I've read there were barely any left to sell online after the con so it's been a little pricey for a while but as with all Classics it's doubled in price in the last year.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Those sets were pricey to begin with too, so people were hesitant to drop I think it was like $150 for a 3-pack of bootleg tributes.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I found the other 2017 release in a misspelled Amazon listing for much lower than any other listing and the seller came through so that was nice.

From here the only figures left with massively inflated prices are Fisto and Scareglow. Everything else is fairly reasonable for a 10 year old collectors line never sold at retail. And my switch to buying loose has really helped me stretch my money.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
I have never had any attachment to MOTU or even watched a single episode, but it’s kinda fun collecting vicariously and watching you descend into completionist madness Rhyno.

Have they ever made figures based on the Dolph Lundgren movie?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Mean Jerk posted:

I have never had any attachment to MOTU or even watched a single episode, but it’s kinda fun collecting vicariously and watching you descend into completionist madness Rhyno.

Have they ever made figures based on the Dolph Lundgren movie?

Yes, one of the final releases from Super 7. He-man, Skeletor, Gold Skeletor and film accurate paint Karg (he'd previously been released in wonky colors because he never had a vintage toy). Gwildor, Saurod and Blade all had releases during the main run.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Cobra Infantry

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

CelticPredator posted:

Cobra Infantry

love the use of color in your shots, always makes them pop

Mr_Schmoo
Dec 10, 2002

Hi. I was hoping to ask y'all a question. I have a ton of ancient anime figs that I'd love to sell. Here's the thread.

Am I selling these too high? Should I use ebay instead? Are there any sites that would give me a good price for the lot? There was a discussion of a live auction / anime meetup if anyone thinks that's a good idea.

Thanks for your help. I'm try to do this right.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Kingtheninja posted:

Yeah same. I canceled my trooper order a while back but kept zartan. I'm wrapping up on Joe's I think, depending on what the next reveals are (besides Bludd).

I can't wait to see what stupid thing Hasbro does next; probably sell Tomax and Xamot separately, and make one an impossible to find exclusive

Dale-Taco
Feb 19, 2009

Classic look Tomax is a gamestop exclusive. Classic look Xamot is a best buy exclusive. The crimson gaurd versions are of course target exclusives. Sold separately. 2 per store and only to red card holders.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Boring pic for now but this guy is really dope. I shouldn’t have gotten him. But I’m glad I did.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Mr_Schmoo posted:

Hi. I was hoping to ask y'all a question. I have a ton of ancient anime figs that I'd love to sell. Here's the thread.

Am I selling these too high? Should I use ebay instead? Are there any sites that would give me a good price for the lot? There was a discussion of a live auction / anime meetup if anyone thinks that's a good idea.

Thanks for your help. I'm try to do this right.

to be frank, looking at what you have, it's worth a lot of money to the right collector but you're going to have a hard time finding that collector

make sure you're looking at sold prices on eBay and think about whether having the items gone or having the money is more valuable to you

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
Man, those DBGT Super Battle Collection figures are some of the very first things I ever bought off eBay, almost 20 years ago now. I thought they were the coolest drat things even though they’re basically statues and they look like bootlegs.

I also used to hunt for G1 Transformers (I was obsessed with finding a pristine Jetfire :allears:) but never actually pulled the trigger on an auction.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Anyone know where I can find reproduction parts for Kenner/Toybiz toys parts and stickers (my google-fu is weak).

In particular I'm looking for parts to the often rereleased Batcave. I've gotten two from ebay to frankenstein together, and I'd rather not keep buying whole batcaves just for one or two parts. Basically all I need now is the railing that went on the backside.

And stickers.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
Not sure about that particular item, but your best best for Kenner repros is honestly probably Kenner-oriented Facebook groups and Instagram accounts. With stuff like 3D printers and Cricut machines becoming mainstream, there’s a big community of people out there making custom toys and reproduction parts with them. I’d try to track one of those groups down.

You do see Kenner repro just floating around on eBay and Etsy, but that’s almost always just for Star Wars stuff.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Repro guys tend to make stuff for huge and popular toy lines so they can maximize their designs. You probably won't find someone doing repros for a playset like that.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I don't care about MCU figures too much but I'm sure some people will be excited to see a Marvel Legends MCU Quicksilver officially confirmed:

https://marvelousnews.com/252-28580

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I honestly expected the WV version to get a figure first.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Double postin'

I was extremely lucky to get all five for the price I paid. And yeah, these are getting opened.

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

Rhyno posted:

Double postin'

I was extremely lucky to get all five for the price I paid. And yeah, these are getting opened.

I kinda like those alternate heads, who made those?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Those are the Super 7 Ultimate versions.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

That Faker looks great. I mean, they all look great, but that Faker stands out to me.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1389361244088455173?s=21

New MOTU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Oh good the other five lines of He-Mans wasn't enough.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

It’s a conspiracy to bleed Rhyno dry while filling his house floor to ceiling with He Mans :kheldragar:

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Xenomrph posted:

It’s a conspiracy to bleed Rhyno dry while filling his house floor to ceiling with He Mans :kheldragar:

Rhyno and me both!

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Lmao milking the poo poo out of things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"