Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

EorayMel posted:

Another successful QCS story :tipshat:

That's a win but also lol at the coward who bought a new account to complain about a terrible post

e: I'm not amending this post :smugdog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

For everyone else it was the ninth of November.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
One more for the road:

Lord Xenu posted:

That looks nothing like me. You failed to capture my androgynous features and my desk has no books on it only pill bottles and grooming tools. I also do not have a poster with "meme" on it, I have a cork-board with names and addresses of pedophiles and furries I have been tracking/harassing.

This caricature you have created appears to be one that more closely resembles the average goon. Overweight, pimply and obsessed with memes like :fogout: and "pubbie".

I have come to a startling conclusion, I will NEVER be a real goon because I lack 2 things that all REAL goons have.

Acne and facial hair.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Funny Forums Quotes: You failed to capture my androgynous features.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Joe Bogan posted:

For everyone else it was the ninth of November.

:hai:

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Koirhor posted:

Balls are antithetical to intelligent design

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Lord Xenu posted:

my desk has no books on it only pill bottles and grooming tools

drat, one of the weirder mod meltdowns

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

drat, one of the weirder mod meltdowns

quote:

I also do not have a poster with "meme" on it, I have a cork-board with names and addresses of pedophiles and furries I have been tracking/harassing.

Recruitment drives are always stressful, so I understand the meltdown.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Who What Now posted:

Put a vampire in a rice field. They'll have to pick the rice to count it, becoming a valuable source of labor in under- and undeveloped areas of human settlement.

Ziv Zulander posted:

*dumps a bag of rice on the ground*

nothing personal, kid

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Efreet saiid posted:

What the- OYL writers?
Sucking?
I am utterly shocked by this development.

CapnAndy posted:

Oh happyelf-chan :keke:

Put a sock in it.

Efreet saiid posted:

Is that an ultimatum?

CapnAndy posted:

As a matter of fact, yes. :laugh:

Efreet saiid posted:

Oh man that really hurts, I was going to use that ten bucks to buy one of the fine DC titles on offer, but 52 is over so you probably just saved me from dissapointment.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
We found an incel!

Jupiter Jazz posted:

No one said anything about being treated "less than human". This is your own personal supposition and failure.

There are many reasons women dress the way they do. But at the end of the day, there's a river of difference between "fun" (which women that dress that invite into their lives) and someone of more substance. In our society which takes away accountability, it's suggested that you don't deserve to be held to a higher standard. Your post even says judgement isn't deserved. I don't really care. But most women that dress that way do so for male attention. Women like the attention while simultaneously expressing dislike. Many women are enraptured with low self esteem and getting male attention soothes that. So they dress loosely. It helps them feel good about themselves while also allowing them to pick up potential lovers because it acts as a beacon. They might turn down one guy but if Chad knocks on her door while wearing what she's got on she's definitely not saying no. Instead it'll be considered a successful hunt. Men tend to hunt and women tend to draw men in with lure. A tight dress with double D bra acts as a pretty good lure. They know what they're doing and it's a mating tactic and almost all about either power or seduction or the power of seduction.

But it still draws a specific kind of man. Me, I personally don't go for women like that and I would assume a lot of men in this thread (especially of the Orthodox tradition) wouldn't either. It's nice to feel something. Doesn't change the reality of this world. Men tick off boxes in our brains. Fun and wife material. A woman dressed in specific ways might be categorized as fun. Nothing more. Does this mean I treat ladies that dress loosely badly? No. I look them in the eye even when they have their breasts revealed (another mate tactic. show off your boobs but get mad when men look. Here's the kicker: they want you to look because it circles back to the topic brought up above: they get attention). But in the back of my mind I'm still applying the higher standard. I'm just more willing than most to admit it. I don't care if it's seen as "sexist". It doesn't change the truth of the matter.

In today's hyper sexualized society there are many women that try to get men's attention using their body. A woman that that dresses more modestly in today's world? That says a lot about her character. It makes her stand out and makes her more unique and worth getting to know more because the other women crave attention. Does this mean their actual character stands to their outside reflection? Not necessarily. I've met many beasts with a beautiful exterior but again, in this culture, it does make you stand out which increases their worth.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

That poster sucks extremely bad. I am tempted to post examples from their history but it's not even really funny, honestly. This feels more like helldump

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
If you show ankle you're a slut, wrist is instahell.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
They sure typed a lot of words to say "I'm an idiot". I usually just tell people I like Kraft Cheese slices to get the same effect.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Robobot posted:

They sure typed a lot of words to say "I'm an idiot". I usually just tell people I like Kraft Cheese slices to get the same effect.

Hey, Kraft cheese slices occasionally have their uses, unlike incels

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Robobot posted:

Uh oh.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Most cheese is good actually. Even cheese product like kraft singles are alright.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Why is it that people who have been posting here for like 10-20 years keep outing themselves with bitter nerd opinions

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I also hate it when women trick me into looking at their breasts.

Every time it happens I throw down my hat and stamp on it and shout "Oooohhh!!! Tricked again!!!"

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Cool. Another excuse to post this.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Heath posted:

Why is it that people who have been posting here for like 10-20 years keep outing themselves with bitter nerd opinions

They can feel a change in the posting climate that you and I can't perceive. Like a candiru sensing warm piss from a mile downstream they spring into action. Leaping up hot, frothy reactionary takes and fueled by pure irony they lodge themselves in an unsuspecting subforum

Eh I think I was getting out of control with this analogy. I'll just refer you to the lyrics of Landslide

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Robobot posted:

I usually just tell people I like Kraft Cheese slices to get the same effect.

My hand was frantically mashing for the 'ban' button before I remembered that I'm not a mod.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

cumshitter posted:

I also hate it when women trick me into looking at their breasts.

Every time it happens I throw down my hat and stamp on it and shout "Oooohhh!!! Tricked again!!!"

I hear this in my head like an old-time prospector.

Dagnabbit i've been bamboozled again!

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
bamboobled was RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOU, JIGGLING MIGHTILY!

:mad:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
I like that Jesus is getting props on this page, he married a sex worker you know.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

doverhog posted:

I like that Jesus is getting props on this page, he married a sex worker you know.
I think your mom may be speaking metaphorically when she says she's "married to Jesus"

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Martman posted:

I think your mom may be speaking metaphorically when she says she's "married to Jesus"

Coming from inside the thread again.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Jesus' marriage to Mary Magdalene is as real as Jesus himself, and I know which Jesus I prefer.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

teen witch posted:

Christ that’s a telling maneuver from Cross, and not in a good way. Way to show you have not only learned nothing, but are totally cool bringing back something up that was long dead!

Man I wish cancel culture was a big boogeyman as everyone thinks it is. Cancel this dude for being a loving dummy

Screaming Idiot posted:

*unsheathes a glittering katana with the word "Cancel" etched into the blade in Hiragana*

Pththya-lyi posted:

Unless you happen to be Japanese, that's cultural appropriation.

Cancelled

Screaming Idiot posted:

*nods stoically and impales himself in the gut*

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

doverhog posted:

Mary Magdalene was only described in the bible as "a sinner," but apparently not nearly as much of a sinner as you with your filthy mind.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
And the fact that he married her is textually dubious. It's not in the canonical New Testament, and only implied in an extratextual gospel.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Cool.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

That was from the Bible What If? spinoff series, right? The one where all the angels rode motorcycles and St Peter grew up in the Soviet Union?

doverhog
May 31, 2013

This isn't really the thread to go into details about the bible, I just enjoy bringing it up because it's about as accurate as anything else and is just kinda spicy, and makes Jesus seem even more cool.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

That was from the Bible What If? spinoff series, right? The one where all the angels rode motorcycles and St Peter grew up in the Soviet Union?

My favorite of those is the Mormon one. I think it’s called Red Son.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Captain Monkey posted:

My favorite of those is the Mormon one. I think it’s called Red Son.
:staredog:

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

D S-P is blessing the forums with a new avatar in the cursed thread:

TheHomerTax posted:

That’s a high quality avatar right there.

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

:haibrower:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:firstpost: "First post on page four," single-emoticon replies, FYAD poo poo in GBS, you name it, Revan Is A Creep did it. I guess that one month of probation didn't teach him much. :firstpost:

Revan Is A Creep posted:

brilliant thread

edit: oh poo poo first post!!! ON PAGE FOUR!

:fiesta:

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

flavor.flv posted:

Can you picture something worse than a goon having sex?

AmbassadorofSodomy posted:

Aatrek having sex

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
Jesus Christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Good lord