Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Tempus Fugit posted:

Trust me, you won't forget that one again. Enjoy your Plebe Panang!!

please confirm whether this contains poor people y/n.

WoodrowSkillson posted:

they could have mixed something up and think it requires a signature like booze or high value items.

call the local facility pick and tell them to leave it on your doorstep. they may even be able to get ahold of the driver today and if he is nice he might stop by again.

i used to be a manager at fedex ground they are mostly colossal morons so never feel bad about calling the building.

My state apparently doesn't even allow delivery of alcohol from outside the state, lame. I've never really ordered anything that's very high value because I'm poor but that makes sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

amarantinesky posted:

please confirm whether this contains poor people y/n.

It's also known as soylent green curry

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Hey ladies, which one of you is this?

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Tempus Fugit posted:

Trade you free health care for full-time cooking duties!

Deal!

Getting to eat real food regularly would do wonders for my health and sanity.

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Tempus Fugit posted:

It's also known as soylent green curry

oh good I figured.

Tempus Fugit posted:

Hey ladies, which one of you is this?

I'm the dude in back.

I have absurd clumsy moments like that all the time though so that's basically me.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

i like that she even gets some air

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

I probably slept through the animal suggestion time but avvy you should put a pallas's cat on that boat

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
No class on Friday this quarter but I gotta be available for lab time

Currently staring at a beaker full of stuff waiting for it to settle enough to pour the liquid out

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

It's not a great picture but here are my nails like four days after painting them:

Usually they have chipped like crazy at this point so I'm a bit impressed.

amarantinesky fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Apr 5, 2014

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

Stressing out like gently caress over this test in fifteen minutes aaaah
loving trig substitution I CAN'T HANDLE IT

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

New plan, sit in the center back of the room and cheat

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

amarantinesky posted:

It's not a great picture but here are my nails like four days after painting them:

Usually they have chipped like crazy at this point so I'm a bit impressed.

I painted mine a few days ago too. Got an idea from this thread and did them like this

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Meis posted:

I painted mine a few days ago too. Got an idea from this thread and did them like this

Is that one of those cool new "mobile" phones like they use in The Matrix?

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

my nails :h: :3: :h:

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Tempus Fugit posted:

Is that one of those cool new "mobile" phones like they use in The Matrix?

No that is my home phone.

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

they are lovely :3:

Meis posted:

No that is my home phone.

I like not having a home phone because I hate talking to people on the phone. If I could live in a world without phone calls I'd probably be happy.

Actually I do like talking to my fiance on the phone so maybe I just don't like most people...? Or having to do practical things like make appointments.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

amarantinesky posted:

they are lovely :3:

I like not having a home phone because I hate talking to people on the phone. If I could live in a world without phone calls I'd probably be happy.

Actually I do like talking to my fiance on the phone so maybe I just don't like most people...? Or having to do practical things like make appointments.

I try not to answer it whenever possible.

Also I took and uploaded that pic on my phone and holy poo poo I had no idea it was that high-res, good thing I decided to timg.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

-

Portals fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Apr 4, 2014

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
or like the aftermath of a cat eating glitter :buddy:

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Pick posted:

or like the aftermath of a cat eating glitter :buddy:

paint colours have the stupidest names these days

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Portals posted:

heck yes nail pics

mine are supposed to look like peppermint chocolate

talking on the phone sucks

cute :3: so are yours, Meis.

I did a poo poo job of painting my nails but I'd already done a base coat + three coats of that really sheer pink + lovely nail art so I just kind of threw that grey on top as temporary salve. I only kept it because it looks fairly decent from a distance and it has barely chipped.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
i used to think that nail polish was something where you grabbed the color you wanted, put a coat of it on, and then your nails were painted

i was a :siren:loving retard:siren:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Pick posted:

i used to think that nail polish was something where you grabbed the color you wanted, put a coat of it on, and then your nails were painted

i was a :siren:loving retard:siren:

I disagree, most people paint their nails like that

it's just more effective overall to use a base/top coat, and some polishes need multiple coats if they're thin

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
once my cat made me angry because he was being too loud crying for treats so i went and got a treat and he's all excited and then i ate it myself, just to show him

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

I'm lazy so this is just 3 coats per nail of one polish, no bases or topcoats because I don't actually own any. But I am planning on expanding my polish library, so that will probably change and then my nails will be even better :buddy:

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Pick posted:

once my cat made me angry because he was being too loud crying for treats so i went and got a treat and he's all excited and then i ate it myself, just to show him

was it good?

Portals posted:

I disagree, most people paint their nails like that

it's just more effective overall to use a base/top coat, and some polishes need multiple coats if they're thin

I pretty much always need multiple coats but I've stained my nails in the past so I'm trying to be good about doing a base. I've used top coats that seemed to do nothing but the one I'm using now seems at least decent.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

amarantinesky posted:

was it good?

... no ...

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

best cheap top coat is NYC Grand Central Station, it's like $2 and dries extremely fast and shiny

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Meis posted:

I'm lazy so this is just 3 coats per nail of one polish, no bases or topcoats because I don't actually own any. But I am planning on expanding my polish library, so that will probably change and then my nails will be even better :buddy:

a good base and top coat will CHANGE YOUR LIFE

(ok not really, but they are pretty great)

couwy
Nov 9, 2009

~just feels good~

Portals posted:

heck yes nail pics

mine are supposed to look like peppermint chocolate

talking on the phone sucks

Very nice! What's the glitter polish you use?

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I've gotten a little more into nail polish lately but jeez polish with glitter is a big pain in the butt to remove. So right now my nails are just plain.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

couwy posted:

Very nice! What's the glitter polish you use?

Sally Hansen Rosey Shooter, I'm not sure if they sell it anymore though

Corn Thongs posted:

I've gotten a little more into nail polish lately but jeez polish with glitter is a big pain in the butt to remove. So right now my nails are just plain.

this is why I use elmer's glue as a basecoat, it peels right off :cool:

and that's why I have to repaint them every two days :smith:

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

My polish obsession is somewhat silly

Enfys fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Mar 15, 2014

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Eating some of my Valentine's Day truffles and they're really yummy but I don't understand why there's a coconut one. :( Coconut flavor is good but the texture just drives me insane.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
wanna fall down those stairs

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

That's amazing! Where is it?

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Stop doxxing me. If you post another shot of my home I'm calling the cops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
ok everyone i think the ark is full, thank you for your contributions!

• Locked thread