Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Nichael posted:

angry ben carson made me too sad, it killed my innocence

don't worry sugar, you have a little left :wink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the fall of Jeff sessions wouldn't have happened if trump chose fat Chris

So thanks trump

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

moveable shape posted:

won't argue Clinton hosed up bigly but Trump clearly telegraphed the interference was not gonna stop with the election. Was basically suggesting his supporters should riot if he lost and he wouldn't accept the results. The goal of interfering seems like it was to cause internal crisis in the US despite whoever actually won

That's just Trump being Trump. He's an immature manchild with a hair-trigger temper and a petulant outlook on winning and losing. He's undeniably the better choice for Russia, but that's because he's a simpleton who's easy to ingratiate not because he's an SVR asset.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

don't worry sugar, you have a little left :wink:

oh my! mr. senator!

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

MizPiz posted:

That's just Trump being Trump. He's an immature manchild with a hair-trigger temper and a petulant outlook on winning and losing. He's undeniably the better choice for Russia, but that's because he's a simpleton who's easy to ingratiate not because he's an SVR asset.
Yeah; he's just who the CIA would choose if they were looking to destabilize a government too.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/dailykos/status/837438506616111105

sounds like somebody touched a nerve

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/JenSeniorNY/status/837440813844082688

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/AP/status/837442855077613568

now establish the department of low energy

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

MizPiz posted:

it's a good thing we have those tax returns to dispel all this hysteria and allow this administration to govern with legitimacy

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Meats

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

have best bits

likenewbits.ru

plz to come inside

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
seriously what the gently caress can you make of all these Russian meetings and everyone's loving denials and secrecy about them?

NOTHING TO HIDE HERE FOLKS MOVE ALONG

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Nichael posted:

oh my! mr. senator!

:kimchi:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Oops

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

Webbeh posted:

seriously what the gently caress can you make of all these Russian meetings and everyone's loving denials and secrecy about them?

Obamas fault obv

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

that's a really shittly vialled thread.

i think i am going to be optimistic. he will be lovely, but i don't think he will gut it. he looked genuinely surprised/horrified when he learned about what the DOE actually does.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Webbeh posted:

total coincidence, just growing pains of any new and large organization. as a small business owner myself, i can't tell you how many times i've found out two or three or several hundred of my employees were actually russian saboteurs working to destabilize liberal democracy

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Webbeh posted:

"but americans dont care about russia, we want jahbs!" - right winger defending the russian ties

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I wonder how many jobs all this massive instant defunding is going to cost lol

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i think i am going to be optimistic. he will be lovely, but i don't think he will gut it. he looked genuinely surprised/horrified when he learned about what the DOE actually does.

much like the state department it'll be entirely capable of running itself up to a certain point, but lmao at the thought of getting any new policy or maintenance done

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

swamp jobs; must be drained

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Eat: Arby's

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Epic High Five posted:

well if the epa is reduced to one third its current size as many said it will, that is 10k jobs right there

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Lastgirl posted:

"but americans dont care about russia, we want jahbs!" - right winger defending the russian ties

this

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Jobs only count if they involve coal by the way.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
chesapeake bay defunding will end some regulatory jobs, sure, but then six months later the entire delmarva area will explode with the force of a thousand suns as pollutants kill the last remaining crab populations in the bay

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015
rollin' coal jobs

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Between all the confederate poo poo and all the handwaving going on with Russia perhaps our conservative brethren just have disloyal America hating traitors blood that turns them all into benedict arnolds whenever the chance comes up?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Lastgirl posted:

bystander with fake mustache: da, comrade

https://twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/837444175519940608

oops, u waited too long to click they all dead now

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Venuz Patrol posted:

chesapeake bay defunding will end some regulatory jobs, sure, but then six months later the entire delmarva area will explode with the force of a thousand suns as pollutants kill the last remaining crab populations in the bay

Take that liberals

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Venuz Patrol posted:

last I checked, crabs are not coal

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Samurai Sanders posted:

So what, someone investigates Sessons for treason why he keeps acting as the AG?

Next move is special prosecutor. It's happened before.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

is that defunding you're talking about something trump can do on his own or is it from his budget request? because his budget request is going nowhere, even mcconnell was like "lol" when asked about it

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

:eyepop:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lastgirl posted:

i bet your olds would have a nice story that goes, "its to refer to people who live in the orient, it aint racist cos you know like one of those jappo o nese paintings about the geisha and the swirly clouds on that poo poo int he mountains and theyd just be high as a kite cos they didnt have a christian god or whatever and theyd just be goin at it like some kind o savages, hard to believe but i reckon thats just how it wuz back in these days in the 70s or some poo poo, buncha chimese warlords comin into those oriental villages n just choppople peeps head off and puttin them on pikes and i reckon they had that buddha feller to knock that poo poo off cos jeezus came down and whispered into his ear about how that poo poo wasnt very cool yanno, dang it ol and gods not happy and whatever"

best friends when i was a kid were the next door neighbour kids who were only a couple years older than me and also black

it was an odd kind of bonding thing because both them and me lived with our respective grandparents for whatever reason

anyhow when the sister was graduating high school her grandma came over and showed mine her graduation gown picture

just as happy and sincere as she could be my grandma blurts out in the middle of the conversation "oh my goodness she looks so pretty for a friend of the family" and the conversation just keeps on going like its nbd

a great uncle meanwhile taught me that pontiac is an anagram for "poor old friend of the family that isnt a cadillac" and it is apparently very good and funny to say this joke

this all happened about 20ish years ago so but for cancers people with this mindset are probably still alive and kicking and blissfully unaware or uncaring

after all friend of the family is just a corruption of negro which is the spanish word for black and well what else do you call them thats what they are they are black

no racist no racist youre the racist

bless your heart

namaste

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Can someone post fat trump on air craft carrier so I can show my wife tyke

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Epic High Five posted:

?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

tacodaemon posted:

is that defunding you're talking about something trump can do on his own or is it from his budget request? because his budget request is going nowhere, even mcconnell was like "lol" when asked about it

the executive does not have any power of the purse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
just flew in from the gym and boy are my arms tired

• Locked thread