Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/850857194220277760

This might be my favorite tweet from him all weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

JBL should BA*

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Skinty McEdger posted:

It never ceases to amuse me though that JBL is one of the most thin skinned wrestling personalities on twitter and will block anyone who even remotely mocks him.

Mauro does the same tbf

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

TIL rovert doesn't care about mental health and supports people with medical conditions getting harassed

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

rovert posted:

Mauro does the same tbf

Mauro isn't a oval office like JBL, and incidentally you as well

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
So you both still agree.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

We agree that it's lovely to compare the two and this is your lowest point since you said all that racist poo poo about the Romani.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this was a joke post before but then i read the weird antagonistic poo poo posted in that other thread so consider this not only "obsolete" but "deleted" and "breakened", big time. Have a nice Meltzer

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Apr 9, 2017

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

rovert is good and mauro is bad

Quinntan
Sep 11, 2013
I'm sure you'll find that Mauro is good and rovert is bad

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Post about podcasts.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/850995365771792385

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah it's kinda hard to believe that Pat would have to publicly hide something everybody already knew about him, and something that should have made zero difference in how people felt about him.

:golfclap:

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
"You come at me, you're going to look like a fool." - Dave Meltzer

Dave is loving laying it down on this show.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Meltzer was very, very good on the Mauro situation on today's WOR.

Priority listen or the kinda thing worth subscribing for if you are a lapsed subscriber.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

poo poo, gotta get onto that as soon as Sakura Genesis is over... maybe Dave will wake Bryan up and force him to do another show at 7 in the morning :3:

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Just got through with the Undertaker episode of Something to Wrestle With: as usual I really enjoyed it. This is easily my favorite podcast going today. Austins has gone massively downhill in terms of output. This one leaves all others in the dust, IMO.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

dave is in rare form talking about the mauro situation on today's wor. a lot of talk about how jbl is one of the most gutless people in wrestling

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Was it Steve Blackman that totally punked out JBL?

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Joey Styles knocked him out I think.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

whiteyfats posted:

He was the one who made him grovel and apologise in front of all the boys in catering yes.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Wait who is the old star and the young one and the twitter thing Dave is talking about?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

algebra testes posted:

Wait who is the old star and the young one and the twitter thing Dave is talking about?

two dudes named Kevin

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

exploded mummy posted:

two dudes named Kevin

Oh man that's hilarious.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

whiteyfats posted:

Stevie Richards did too and it's on tape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHMpUhEWp7M&t=320s

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS

exploded mummy posted:

two dudes named Kevin
uh Nash and Owens?

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Skinty McEdger posted:

It never ceases to amuse me though that JBL is one of the most thin skinned wrestling personalities on twitter and will block anyone who even remotely mocks him.

Isn't that pretty common for bullyish people?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I really thought Dave was about to review the schoolyard fight for a second

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

astrollinthepork posted:

uh Nash and Owens?

Yes.
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0609/596094/kevin-nash-had-kevin-owens-blocked-on-twitter/

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
How much water did Jericho carry for DeMott in that interview?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Lol Nash is such a wimp.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Meltzer is straight fiyah

Demtor
Apr 23, 2008

"...you won't be able to walk, if you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you..."

Cardboard Box posted:

dave is in rare form talking about the mauro situation on today's wor. a lot of talk about how jbl is one of the most gutless people in wrestling

gently caress JBL forever.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

For someone who "only cares about money" Nash tends to get super butt hurt when people remind him what a trash worker he was.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Demtor posted:

gently caress JBL forever.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sportsgenius86 posted:

For someone who "only cares about money" Nash tends to get super butt hurt when people remind him what a trash worker he was.

*gets extremely red-faced* that ain't what the checks said. *throws a beer can through the wall* who cares

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
"Wow. I'm gettin' pretty mad, here." - Dave Meltzer, 2017

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I love that Dave finishes up his rant and says maybe they should move on to something else, and Bryan says,"Nah keep going!" and Dave is off to the races again :allears:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Yeah haha

Kinda reminded me of the Paige/Reid Flair angle, where Dave ranted for ages, said "I'm done" then cut Bryan off when he started to move on, saying "You know what? I'm not done" and kept ranting for another 5 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I also love that mad Dave is still very calm and even keeled.

• Locked thread