Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

toe knee hand posted:

help i'm alone with vansandman

i wouldn't wish this fate on anyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
i think i look dorky in glasses so i never wear them. only in bed and if i have to go blind i do

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Fisticuffs posted:

I walked past the women's restroom at Indiana University's Memorial Union and it blew my mind that there was a huge couch in there. It weirds me out that people would use a couch in the bathroom.

I was really jealous of how big that bathroom was. The men's room next to it was like a broom closet.

Chiba City Blues posted:

the womens bathroom in the engineering building on campus has one of those, i walked in and was so confused
the womens bathroom in the nanowhatsit research building i work at has a little basket full of a bunch of soaps and lotions to use :3:

This sounds like a weird, lazy last-ditch effort to get more women in the Engineering department.

"Well what can we do to attract more women?"
"My wife likes fancy soap"
"FINE DO THAT"

Re snowchat: Where I live, we're supposed to get a wintry mix Sunday. However, on Sunday I will be snorkeling in a non-frozen ocean. However, it means my cat-sitters may not be able to sit on my cats and I'm worrying about that despite know that they can easily find food and chew their way in. I'm sure they could also turn on the sink if they got thirsty. Those bitches don't need me for poo poo.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
MD is generally unable to handle any type of winter weather

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

why do u post so much in here van sandman

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

MD is generally unable to handle any type of winter weather

This times a million. I'm in VA and somehow people are better at snow there. I'm from MD and can barely handle driving in rain.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

yeah van sandman

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Declan MacManus posted:

It's like 65 degrees throughout Virginia
It's supposed to be freezing throughout the weekend.

This loving state and its stupid bullshit weather.

detectivemonkey posted:

This times a million. I'm in VA and somehow people are better at snow there. I'm from MD and can barely handle driving in rain.
Native Virginian chiming in to say: hahaha no. no we don't.

Obligatory Toast fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Dec 6, 2013

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

because he has become our buddy

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
tbh i dont blame the dude for posting here too, if i had anything to contribute i would. the one time i asked about manicures the two posters that answered also thought i was a chick and i was a lil embarrassed and just left and didnt bother correcting them

E: though to the goon that was talking about what types of nail polish i could buy and how to apply it, you made me laugh at the image. i havent painted my nails since my sister was like 5

and it was just the stuff that peels off

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
there's a few dudes in the nail polish thread that are regulars. we don't judge them - they're just as crazy as the regular ladies in that thread, myself included.

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I wasn't looking for colors or anything, I'll check out that thread probably. I just thought that maybe having awesome shiny fingernails would be cool but im not sure if it would send the wrong image

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Conquistador posted:

tbh i dont blame the dude for posting here too, if i had anything to contribute i would. the one time i asked about manicures the two posters that answered also thought i was a chick and i was a lil embarrassed and just left and didnt bother correcting them

E: though to the goon that was talking about what types of nail polish i could buy and how to apply it, you made me laugh at the image. i havent painted my nails since my sister was like 5

and it was just the stuff that peels off

your banme thread was maybe the weakest banme ever, you're probably not even going to get banned. it's a loss for you as well as for the forums at large

just use a forbidden tag and go join your buddy persiflagist

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GrrrlSweatshirt fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Dec 6, 2013

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Obligatory Toast posted:

there's a few dudes in the nail polish thread that are regulars. we don't judge them - they're just as crazy as the regular ladies in that thread, myself included.

that doesn't make one inclined to post in it, male or female

i asked about nail stuff too and i got a nice intro which i appreciated as well as entreaties to post in the nail thread which i did not act on (because gently caress capital letters but also i don't want to jump into a thread full of people crazy about something i'm somewhat ambivalent about)

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

your banme thread was maybe the weakest banme ever, you're probably not even going to get banned. it's a loss for you as well as for the forums at large

im pretty sure my post history is ample evidence i was never going to get banned for that thread

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Conquistador posted:

im pretty sure my post history is ample evidence i was never going to get banned for that thread

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

• retard
  • not funny
  • defending pedophile rapist in favor of Not Causin' Drama

You're on the way my friend.

get outta the ladythread, we don't want you here either

----------------

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
real talk im gonna guess that most of the girls that have seen waht i look like want me to post here

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Obligatory Toast posted:

I just read the OP post I'm not going to follow any convos.
Seche-Vite is really good though, thanks nail care thread.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Conquistador posted:

real talk im gonna guess that most of the girls that have seen waht i look like want me to post here

poo poo was that one of those "I'm leaving" threads where you never actually leave but claim to be while you keep posting

----------------

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

toe knee hand posted:

that doesn't make one inclined to post in it, male or female

i asked about nail stuff too and i got a nice intro which i appreciated as well as entreaties to post in the nail thread which i did not act on (because gently caress capital letters but also i don't want to jump into a thread full of people crazy about something i'm somewhat ambivalent about)

fair enough. feel free to drop in with us if you do go batshit, though.

and yes, seche vite fuckin' owns, everyone should have a bottle because gently caress waiting forever for your nails to dry.

sucks it doesn't work with all polishes.

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

poo poo was that one of those "I'm leaving" threads where you never actually leave but claim to be while you keep posting

at the risk of sounding rude, you could just read the thread dear

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Obligatory Toast posted:

fair enough. feel free to drop in with us if you do go batshit, though.

and yes, seche vite fuckin' owns, everyone should have a bottle because gently caress waiting forever for your nails to dry.

sucks it doesn't work with all polishes.

Seche Vite is the stuff of magic but yeah, I wish it worked with three-free and whatnot. It's so close to perfect but not quite :smith:

Conquistador posted:

at the risk of sounding rude, you could just read the thread dear

go home

----------------

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
regardless of his track record in other threads he's been fine here so chill out?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
What's a good color for winter

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Sabel posted:

What's a good color for winter

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

why do you care

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

toe knee hand posted:

regardless of his track record in other threads he's been fine here so chill out?

Dude unironically defended Aatrek then started claiming he was trolling everyone when people called him out on it

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Dude unironically defended Aatrek then started claiming he was trolling everyone when people called him out on it

I never claimed I was trolling everybody for defending Aatrek. Quite the opposite- I stand by that decision because I don't think its right that people hosed with his life outside of SA. I'm sorry you disagree but the man went to jail and is a registered sex offender and I think that the concept of people taking justice into their own hands for that poo poo is pretty loving petty coming from an internet television forum.

I'm sorry that came up in this thread, but if people are going to talk smack about me defending aatrek at least have the decency to realize that I stand by what I said knowing full well that it was probably going to have consequences.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Conquistador posted:

I never claimed I was trolling everybody for defending Aatrek. Quite the opposite- I stand by that decision because I don't think its right that people hosed with his life outside of SA. I'm sorry you disagree but the man went to jail and is a registered sex offender and I think that the concept of people taking justice into their own hands for that poo poo is pretty loving petty coming from an internet television forum.

I'm sorry that came up in this thread, but if people are going to talk smack about me defending aatrek at least have the decency to realize that I stand by what I said knowing full well that it was probably going to have consequences.

stop

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Conquistador posted:

quit loving up our chill, man. goddamn

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

nothing good ever comes from replying to... that type

good color for winter is uhh... prob black, keeps you warm since it's fuckin cold

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
im gay

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

i'm happy for you

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

VanSandman posted:

a post that does not have at least one (1) puppy picture in it

you're slacking man, come on

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

vaguely posted:

you're slacking man, come on

right, i'll fix this today i promise

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Conquistador posted:

what

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

hmmmMMMMMMMMM maybe we should invite people from the corgi thread in here for a lil bit to make it chill again. van girlytimes, please proceed with puppy pics.

----------------

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
i know how to chill things out in here.

Bubble Baths: great thing or greatest thing?

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Women's Rights? posted:

i know how to chill things out in here.

Bubble Baths: great thing or greatest thing?

i have to say "great" instead of greatest because this kitten exists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FJefHrvaI

but we're actually looking for a house for the first time ever this weekend, a house that may have... A FANCY BATH TUB. what are some amazing bath salts/bubbles to put in it, if so?

e: lol i had the sound on playing that video and my girlcat came over to look all concerned

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
http://www.lushusa.com/Bath-Bombs/bath-bombs,en_US,sc.html

I like Phoenix Rising and Butterball

That kitten is also pretty fuckin great

• Locked thread