Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Sounds like your daughter didn't agree about it not being OTT or horrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneSizeFitsAll
Sep 13, 2010

Du bist mein Sofa
No, she just has a strong sense of humour.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
What an excellent nun

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE
missed opportunity for an upsell though.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
I am reminded of my favourite stupid joke

Two nuns are driving along a country road at night when Dracula suddenly appears ahead of them. The driver says to the passenger, quick, Bridget, show him your cross! Bridget leans out of the window and shouts "GET OUT OF THE loving ROAD, YOU WANKER!"

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE
lol. I remember that one from one of the joke books my grandmother bought me when I was a little kid. (she’d always skim through the first few pages, see some nice clean jokes; and fail to realise the book as a whole was extremely filthy and not at all fit for a 10 year old.)

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
My 2.5-year-old nephew has learned “No thank you” and yells it when he’s especially cranky or frustrated.

I have a big ol’ Lego Bowser from Mario that I showed him. You can move its head like a puppet, and it scared him a little. He said quietly “No thank you, dinosaur,” and that phrase has been stuck in my head for the last month.

Dr Christmas has a new favorite as of 20:35 on May 13, 2024

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:3:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

some mischief from my 2.5 year old niece over the weekend

I picked her up and she went "you're too heavy" so I figured she was just repeating a thing adults say when they pick her up & went "no, you're not". Nope, she fired right back with "Carthag, you are too heavy." :owned:

Also, someone said "chocolate ice cream" on the tv, so she repeated that, then said "strawberry ice cream .... poo poo ice cream" and made a crooked smile lol

oh also, her brother (5) said "that reminds me of that time I raised the dead" about something that did not involve necromancy

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 20:26 on May 13, 2024

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:
Peter Griffin's childhood years were wild.

Content: extended family get together for mother's day, my niece got a splinter and was Going Through It as my sister tried to get her to hold still while she dug it out. I was trying to slyly help distract my niece but it just earned a "why does WoB always try to tell jokes" which... Ouch, but dang what a sharp kiddo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadDogMike
Apr 9, 2008

Cute but fanged

Waste of Breath posted:

Peter Griffin's childhood years were wild.

Content: extended family get together for mother's day, my niece got a splinter and was Going Through It as my sister tried to get her to hold still while she dug it out. I was trying to slyly help distract my niece but it just earned a "why does WoB always try to tell jokes" which... Ouch, but dang what a sharp kiddo.

Post/user name combo there.