Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Detroit_Dogg posted:

She wouldn't let their son get baptized so who here is the real monster

Roger Goodell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Bucs raped free agency like Jameis raped that lady.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

a new study bible! posted:

Bucs raped free agency like Jameis raped that lady.

According to the posts in this thread they only allegedly raped free agency.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/841683397969891328

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/841683689427857408

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
I'd like the Patriots to keep Butler somehow, but I think that ship has sailed. :(

Getting picks for him & Jimmy G would be a nice consolation prize though! :haw:

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

As a guard?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Lacy is the 9th highest paid RB by average salary. He's good when healthy but I'm surprised they're giving him that much.

Any good China food in Seattle for the best fat RB?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
https://twitter.com/ChrisDaniels5/status/841684358855450624

... are we seriously not doing "phrasing" anymore?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

sean10mm posted:

I'd like the Patriots to keep Butler somehow, but I think that ship has sailed. :(

Getting picks for him & Jimmy G would be a nice consolation prize though! :haw:

Nobody wants that boondoggle quarterback.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

a new study bible! posted:

Nobody wants that boondoggle quarterback.

Have you not seen how dumb the NFL is?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

sean10mm posted:

Have you not seen how dumb the NFL is?

Browns are going to trade a first for him.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Goodbye Fat Eddie, may your runs cause more quakes.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
God loving drat it I do not wanna root for the Seahawks

At least I have no vestiges of good will for the Packers now

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Hot Diggity! posted:

Lacy is the 9th highest paid RB by average salary. He's good when healthy but I'm surprised they're giving him that much.

Any good China food in Seattle for the best fat RB?

Stadium's right next to Chinatown so tom cable has his next project all lined up for 2018

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
People thought the Saints were being dumb if they traded Cooks for Butler. So if they sign Butler now and have to give up their own first, making this effectively a trade of players and swap of firsts, I'm going to laugh and laugh

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Intruder posted:

People thought the Saints were being dumb if they traded Cooks for Butler. So if they sign Butler now and have to give up their own first, making this effectively a trade of players and swap of firsts, I'm going to laugh and laugh

Do they have to give up their OWN first or A first? Since they have the Patriots one now and all.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Raku posted:

God loving drat it I do not wanna root for the Seahawks

At least I have no vestiges of good will for the Packers now

Joiiiin uuuuussss the Seahawks are actually really fun to root for

For one thing, rooting for them means you don't have to be annoyed by what must be one of the most irritating teams in the NFL!

Anyway

FEEEAAAAASSSST MOOOOOOODE!!!

I like the sound of that!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
You have to give up your own first. I don't know what that would mean if you traded it for someone elses though. If the Browns wanted Butler on an offer sheet we have to give them 1-1.

But, once Butler signs his offer with the Pats, they can work out any kind of compensation they want for a trade. This is what will happen.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

PRINT THE extra large SHIRTS

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
So much for Fat Eddie sticking with P90X

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Michael Corleone posted:

You have to give up your own first. I don't know what that would mean if you traded it for someone elses though. If the Browns wanted Butler on an offer sheet we have to give them 1-1.

But, once Butler signs his offer with the Pats, they can work out any kind of compensation they want for a trade. This is what will happen.

You have to give your own pick or an earlier pick if you no longer have your first round pick. But as you said, this counts only if they sign Butler to an offer sheet and not if they trade with the Patriots.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Packers bringing House back wooooo

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Hell yeah pudgy mode activated.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Come on man, Feast Mode was right there

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Obese-t mode.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Intruder posted:

Come on man, Feast Mode was right there

I already used that one

Cross posting from the NFCW thread:

https://twitter.com/BobMcGinn/status/841694727330246660

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Kalli posted:

Obese-t mode.

This is actually pretty good

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I mean, saints could trade their earlier first rounder for a good player and then use the Pats pick for Butler, as long as we're spitballing wild scenarios.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Hot Diggity! posted:

Packers bringing House back wooooo

Meh. I hope it's for cheap.

I'm honestly not sure what the Packers address in the draft now. We're plugging a lot of holes in FA, so I guess just BPA as usual.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

shirts and skins posted:

I already used that one

Cross posting from the NFCW thread:

https://twitter.com/BobMcGinn/status/841694727330246660
If Eddie Lacy prefers to be fat and happy then so be it

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
I'd ask how you could even consider lining up a back at 267 but we had Tolbert for the past few years. Dude was as wide as he was tall.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Also it's March, that's just holiday weight, it's not like he's reporting to camp yet. I bet he drops down to a svelte 250 in time for voluntary

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Ted Thompson's plan is apparently "gently caress it, let everyone go."

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I mean, saints could trade their earlier first rounder for a good player and then use the Pats pick for Butler, as long as we're spitballing wild scenarios.

If they trade for Butler they can use either pick anyway, if they sign him to an offer sheet, they need to give the Patriots their own pick first round pick or a higher pick. If they can't do that, they can't sign Butler to an offer sheet.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hurry the gently caress up and accept the trade Rams

I wonder what type of contract we'll give him. He's young and playing fantastic. 5/65/30?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Ready for Romo to Houston already.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
that dumb Ted Thompson signing Martellus Bennett to a really good contract while letting an perpetually out of shape poo poo running back walk.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

I'm late on bitching about this because gainful employment is the worst, but how are teams speculating on Geno Smith, but ignoring Kaepernick. loving NFL.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Amy Pole Her posted:

Hurry the gently caress up and accept the trade Rams

I wonder what type of contract we'll give him. He's young and playing fantastic. 5/65/30?

Where are you getting this from out of interest? I've not come across any rumours regarding him or Mangold.

I just don't want to get hurt again :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

that dumb Ted Thompson signing Martellus Bennett to a really good contract while letting an perpetually out of shape poo poo running back walk.

Gotta make room for Christian McCaffrey!

• Locked thread