Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Hardcordion posted:

Why do old people end every sentence with an ellipses like that when they type? No one does that when writing by hand.

I like to imagine this represents them screaming to themselves at the bus stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

Bombadilillo posted:

Was it dennys that had the hi-res scavenger hunt? That was fun.

Also Wendies is funny, and got owned the Da Motha Fuckin Sharezone.

The Wendy's thing was funny until this happened.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Plom Bar posted:

The Wendy's thing was funny until this happened.

The knowyourmeme photos page?

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!
Had an interesting run yesterday.
This turned from "This could be easily discussed in one or two posts" to FULL BLOWN RANTING DICKHEAD so quickly I just let him keep going with little actual encouragement.

In the first 20 minutes I knew I would be posting it here. The mental and emotional problems presented are just amazing.

But he just kept giving!

The best part is, I am certain he hasn't given up. I will happily update if more gets added.

Also, I came across another comment this morning where he was doing exactly the same thing in exactly the same manner and the person on the other side was just sitting back and enjoying the performance.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon has a new favorite as of 10:41 on May 12, 2017

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Besesoth posted:

The knowyourmeme photos page?

Maybe he meant this?

:nms: :nws: http://www.shadbase.com/wendys/ :nws: :nms:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

:stonk: Did they really have to draw freckles there?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Elblanco posted:

It's also plagiarism to say any words someone else has said.

Plagiarism is a thing they heard various Trump camp people being accused of, so now it's a good thing. Plagiarism! Yay!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Panfilo posted:

:stonk: Did they really have to draw freckles there?

A whole new level of freckle fetishism.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Hardcordion posted:

Why do old people end every sentence with an ellipses like that when they type? No one does that when writing by hand.

Funny you say that. I thought he was some old man too, he's like late forties or early fifties.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Funny you say that. I thought he was some old man too, he's like late forties or early fifties.

A poo poo ton of people receive no training on how to actually write.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

This turned from "This could be easily discussed in one or two posts" to FULL BLOWN RANTING DICKHEAD so quickly I just let him keep going with little actual encouragement.

In the first 20 minutes I knew I would be posting it here. The mental and emotional problems presented are just amazing.

But he just kept giving!

The best part is, I am certain he hasn't given up. I will happily update if more gets added.

Also, I came across another comment this morning where he was doing exactly the same thing in exactly the same manner and the person on the other side was just sitting back and enjoying the performance.

I just skimmed this, but I don't get how someone has this much energy to type out their talking points to an audience who isn't interested. Let alone doing the same thing on other statuses.

Also, who actually gives a poo poo about the Clintons after the election?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

mng posted:

A lot of very mad Trump supporters.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

mng posted:

Conspiracy theorists?

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

mng posted:

:sad:

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I hope our Dread Abuela has a nice, quiet retirement after failing to become the Nerevarine. Brunch, nature walks, no cameras.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

She
And yeah I was just linking to the image gallery and hoping y'all would put 2 and 2 together

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

mng posted:

I just skimmed this, but I don't get how someone has this much energy to type out their talking points to an audience who isn't interested. Let alone doing the same thing on other statuses.

Crazy sons of bitches who think they really smart, it seems.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Jesus, that didn't even show up when I initially followed the link. :stare: All I got were some really tame gijinka and a bunch of memes.

SneezeOfTheDecade has a new favorite as of 03:41 on May 12, 2017

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
trump supporters getting passive aggressive and whiny bitchy triggered about not being coddled for their neo nazism is makin me chuckle in this vid dedicated to their spirit animal: the ultimate chest beating fuckboy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnPyq3afvGY

HOW DARE YOU. TOLERANT LEFT, MAN.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

mng posted:

As soon as the comey news broke i heard a couple of my co-workers immediately start gloating about how it was for not indicting her for the emails.

So yeah, Trump voters are still hung up on her email.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

"ione of those guys who can read and rationlise"

Also both of your names are visible in the 6th image :ssh:

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Fathis Munk posted:

"ione of those guys who can read and rationlise"

Also both of your names are visible in the 6th image :ssh:

*FIXED
I was sitting there telling myself "I gotta remember to cover those too, I gotta remember to cover those too!' the whole bloody time, too...

(Not my real name so...)

Also, small update, a mate commented on one of his posts today which I replied to since it popped up on my feed now he is gloating because he believes that I am deliberately stalking his posts because I am trying to prove him wrong or something equally egotistical. I bet there will be more fun in the future.

(I finally had a look at his profile and under about 200+ right wing memes and 2016 election macros, I found he looks exactly how he sounds...)

Maximum Sexy Pigeon has a new favorite as of 10:49 on May 12, 2017

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

But he just kept giving!

I hope both of you get herpes.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Field Mousepad posted:

I hope both of you get herpes.

Thinkin about thos 'pes.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

My eyes glazed over but I still caught the "Mah (((RUSSIANS)))" because of course I need to check off "Dogwhistle antisemitism" on my bingo card.

mng posted:

Trump thread in D&D won't ever shut the gently caress up about it. It's like every page of "Well if only Hillary did X". :suicide:

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
Kind tame compared to a lot of the stupidity in this thread, but.

Why are you sharing this now? The original post was from over a year ago, those kids aren't even in the same class anymore. Also, it's not like you live in loving Timbuktu or something. "Wow! It only took more than a year for this post to go from Saskatchewan to a different Canadian province!"

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
What's with so many internet idiots typing out BWAHAHAHA, specifically with the "B" nowadays?

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
It's a stock "evil laugh". Some people find it funny to pretend that they laugh like a megalomaniac.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Dr Christmas posted:

What's with so many internet idiots typing out BWAHAHAHA, specifically with the "B" nowadays?

It sounds more like laughter that was abrupt or had been held back.

What a strange thing to be snobby about.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Cool cool cool cool cool cool
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/863002719400976384
https://twitter.com/PhiMu4ever/status/863008206515318788
Cool cool cool cool cool

(We hosed)

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Cool cool cool cool cool cool
https://twitter.com/PhiMu4ever/status/863008206515318788
Cool cool cool cool cool

(We hosed)

Have a great Friday! :)

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Dr Christmas posted:

I recall that happening in the 90s, along with mwahahaha. There was also gwahahaha as I recall. So I don't think it's a new thing.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Hardcordion posted:

They're the people who write journals in Resident Evil games...

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer

And what's wrong with this? Clearly this woman is just using an invisible toothbrush.

Bonus: the guy in the comments calling everybody sick and claiming something about "classic Barney fans".

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Hardcordion posted:

My Kokum ends all her text messages by signing them. :3:

Tiberius Thyben has a new favorite as of 17:11 on May 12, 2017

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

The saga continues!

https://twitter.com/goodwithcolour/status/861642990850277376

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

unwantedplatypus posted:

Civil disobedience is now whining, good to know

Now?

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

So I asked in the Political Cartoons thread if conservatives were just wildly missing the point of the Comey firing outrage like they did with the pussy-grabbing thing. I knew the answer upon asking the question, but both threads have now confirmed this.

Is it intentional? What would I prefer though: that they're actually dense enough to think Dems like Comey now because Trump fired him, or that they're manipulative and petty enough to just act like they don't understand why his firing is concerning to the left?