Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
brb gonna get rich selling NoMex MAGA hats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

kopasetic posted:

honeslty had to suppress an urge to gag reading that

i promise that it was good despite its complete inability to feature on a written menu

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
this might have been posted a while ago but kurt reminded me of it

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/968950128630550529

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

lol at the white House leaks all dogpiling jared today

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

he only showed her trump to prove that it existed

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

juche avocado posted:

i made a salmon pizza w/ goat cheese (being the main cheese player) & mozz & parm (filling out the rest of the cheese part) on kale pesto all over an olive oil/brown butter/roasted garlic base on (ofc) homemade dough

it was

surprisingly really good

but i acknowledge it reads as a loving disgusting variant

this sounds delicious

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Squizzle posted:

he only showed her trump to prove that it existed

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

:lol:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Trump: Very Fluid

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/969049317519618048

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Unperson_47 posted:

white power rangers

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
barron minecrafting voxel art of him and dad enjoying McDs together at home :kiddo:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/submedia/status/969018151949123585
:hai:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

redneck nazgul posted:

so is everybody locked out of the bathroom or is it going to be the splatoon of office bathrooms since everyone's allowed in

theres a second key

theres two keys and a mens room and a womens room and the keys work on both

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

i feel fully comfortable saying the cops shouldve rushed in considering they had like minimum 4 dudes presumably with hard body armor, the same weapons as the shooter, personal radio comms, and actual training. like so much money and time and stuff has been spent on how to engage an active shooter, armor and rifles in every car, etc

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
i warned you hope! i warned you about the trump!!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Kurts got his tentacles in a lot of pies

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

you are what you drink :smugdon:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

*crawls out from behind rock*

"an announcement about a fluid situation u say?"

*gasps loudly and whispers* "the piss tape"

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

kurt eichenwald: look, i know it may look like i had seven browser tabs open to goldenshowergirls.net, but i was actually just conducting research on the steele dossier and also needed to prove to my wife that golden showers exist

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

shovelbum posted:

i feel fully comfortable saying the cops shouldve rushed in considering they had like minimum 4 dudes presumably with hard body armor, the same weapons as the shooter, personal radio comms, and actual training. like so much money and time and stuff has been spent on how to engage an active shooter, armor and rifles in every car, etc

lol I have no reason to believe their training was worth poo poo unless they have stun grenades and two truckloads of swat and maybe a drone

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/grandopinionman/status/966427296327520258

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

love to berat3

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

we get it, WH, trump loves piss

you dont have to slyly imply it like this anymore

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

i warned you hope! i warned you about the trump!!

it keeps happening

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/RealBenCarson/status/969040189099298817

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
the dementia president is gonna give us universal guncare

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Baller Ina posted:

it keeps happening

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

:whitewater:

https://twitter.com/AgtOrangeTrump/status/969036647835713536

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol who does sleepy ben think he's going to fool into thinking there was an outpouring of support for him

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tump

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Shear Modulus posted:

lol who does sleepy ben think he's going to fool into thinking there was an outpouring of support for him

lol @ the couples twitter account too

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Whew, I was concerned about Ben not having nice enough tables and chairs in his office.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Billzasilver posted:

lol I have no reason to believe their training was worth poo poo unless they have stun grenades and two truckloads of swat and maybe a drone

i just figure theyre probably good at it bc its a buzzword that has nothing to do with normal policing

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

juche avocado posted:

jacob wohl got me again, here's a serious post:

this topic is done to death, I know, and arming teachers is just... "lol" was never more aptly put to anything. but I don't see the following angle being discussed much.

lol imagine being taught ap calculus or whatever and Johnny McShooterson bashes in the door

starts firing off rounds bullets from his books clips of weaponcum

Setting aside the high pressure situation, the accuracy question, the practicality of immediately switching from teaching mode to killdozing mode, the matter of drawing the gun itself, every practical question in the scenario; set them all aside. Let's pretend it all works out. Mr. Bong drew his weapon. Killed the shooter dead. Bang.

All these kids are... These kids just witnessed an execution in their classroom, by an adult they are supposed to trust, possibly of a person they were acquainted with. What the gently caress. Blood splatter on the wall, brains on the doorknob, body on the floor. And next Wednesday, come back and start learning differential equations like everything is the same.

What the gently caress.

Wild West baby

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

beef was bred to give steak certain flavors and textures, with each cut having a certain profile to it. the history of a steak is in its flavor that well done burns out

doing a steak wrong disrespects the animal and its ancestors who died to provide the service of a delicious ribeye

if someone wants to eat lovely charred beef, thats cool, just get a different cut that isnt intended for that kind of flavor. there's a lot of cow that doesnt make a proper steak

aren't cows so fat now that they're having to make up new cuts?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

redneck nazgul posted:

i'm going to shove you into a VCR

:yeah:

dont forget to rewind me. dont want the next pilgrim to have to wait any longer to see the piss

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

wait, the gently caress did I miss today?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lmao at #teammueller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

JHomer722 posted:

wait, the gently caress did I miss today?

lol

• Locked thread