Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
There's a huge riot in Buenos Aires right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

That has nothing to do with the World Cup.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
I don't know if anyone here watches the Men in Blazers, but they just said that Higuain was Wondowlowski-esque. Beautiful.

Postorder Trollet89
Jan 12, 2008
Sweden doesn't do religion. But if they did, it would probably be the best religion in the world.

Polidoro posted:

There's a huge riot in Buenos Aires right now.

Take Pictures!

Ginny
Sep 29, 2007
3,2,1 Let's Jam!
this post was stupid and not mine.

Ginny fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Jul 14, 2014

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Drove by a German bar here in Portland a little bit ago. The place was still packed, hours later, full of singing fans.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

My camera isn't good enough to take pictures of Buenos Aires from Montevideo.

Ginny posted:

Negros de mierda. que aprovechan para robar.. la puta madre de este gobierno bananero... que verguenza...

Haha, I only just now realized you are not an Argie. Where are you from?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Jet Jaguar posted:

Drove by a German bar here in Portland a little bit ago. The place was still packed, hours later, full of singing fans.

Is it Prost if so go back and throw molotovs

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

African AIDS cum posted:

Is it Prost if so go back and throw molotovs

Agree with mr aids cum, as a not native portlander prost is shiet.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

JG Wentworth posted:

Agree with mr aids cum, as a not native portlander prost is shiet.

877 cash now

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
Lmao prost is big poo poo, according to my buddy stateside

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Ginny posted:

Negros de mierda. que aprovechan para robar.. la puta madre de este gobierno bananero... que verguenza...

STFU

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
they call them negritos down there ginny

Ginny
Sep 29, 2007
3,2,1 Let's Jam!

Polidoro posted:

My camera isn't good enough to take pictures of Buenos Aires from Montevideo.

Haha, I only just now realized you are not an Argie. Where are you from?

Ginny fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Jul 14, 2014

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

We've waited 24 years for this day.

We sat through all the almost titles, and sat through all the others cheering and givin us poo poo.

We sat through all the disappointment, and sat through everybody tellin us that we just won't make the cut.

But today, we loving earned it. It was our time, and if anyone says otherwise you can suck my dick and get the gently caress out.

This is a blurry and hosed up picture of the thousand peeeps that celebrated the title with beer and dancing in my city. It was awesome and now I'll fall into my bed so thanks and bye :wave:

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
I just bothered to finally read a Nate Silver analysis the kind everyone complains about and oh boy you people were right, it is garbage

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Ginny posted:

I´m from Argentina... I dont like this, these "people" regardless of the result, take advantage of the situation to make chaos.. To destroy public and private properties, without any reason.. i´m ashamed of this.. please, don't think bad about our people, this is only a very minor percentage of our population...

Would you say these people are savages, subhumans, these "negros de mierda" as you said?

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
I thought there werent any black people in Argentina anyway

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Ginny posted:

I´m from Argentina... I dont like this, these "people" regardless of the result, take advantage of the situation to make chaos.. To destroy public and private properties, without any reason.. i´m ashamed of this.. please, don't think bad about our people, this is only a very minor percentage of our population...

Ok, you are still cool. I thought you weren't because you sounded weird speaking spanish. Might want to turn down on the racism because the mod that allowed it itf has been arrested, according to sources.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Ginny posted:

I heard kidnapping is the #1 industry in Argentina and that disease and rape are rampant. Is it true.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Ginny posted:

jajaja apuesto que eres bien chaparrito y moreno

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

I just saw a photographer get completely hosed up by about ten people.

African AIDS cum posted:

I heard kidnapping is the #1 industry in Argentina and that disease and rape are rampant. Is it true.

The bug chasing scene is very vibrant, though. You should visit sometime.

Ginny
Sep 29, 2007
3,2,1 Let's Jam!

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Would you say these people are savages, subhumans, these "negros de mierda" as you said?

Ginny fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Jul 14, 2014

Ginny
Sep 29, 2007
3,2,1 Let's Jam!

Ciprian Maricon posted:

jajaja apuesto que eres bien chaparrito y moreno

Ginny fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Jul 14, 2014

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
Just finished watching the replay after falling asleep at halftime (drat 5am kickoff). As Germany is always my #2 team after Australia inevitably poo poo the bed I'm happy with this result.

Downside is that the world cup is over for another four years. :sigh:

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW

Ginny posted:

Callin' bullshit, any self-respecting angry Argie would say "macaquitos" instead of "negros" :cmon:

So there are riots in Argentina, then?

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

Polidoro posted:

I just saw a photographer get completely hosed up by about ten people.

The bug chasing scene is very vibrant, though. You should visit sometime.

are you watching el trece? hahah

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

NEED TOILET PAPER posted:

Callin' bullshit, any self-respecting angry Argie would say "macaquitos" instead of "negros" :cmon:

So there are riots in Argentina, then?

usual third world bullshit nothing big really

lots of people are happy

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Today was a good day of football, let's see what's on tomorrow:

Welp :suicide:

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

http://tn.com.ar/envivo/24hs

Literally more tame than Vancouver Canucks fans

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

Drogadon posted:

Today was a good day of football, let's see what's on tomorrow:

Welp :suicide:

The Copa EuroAmericana starts next week on DirecTV if you have that

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

El Hefe posted:

are you watching el trece? hahah

No, TN. Same poo poo, though, they got attacked when it was starting.

Ginny
Sep 29, 2007
3,2,1 Let's Jam!

El Hefe posted:

usual third world bullshit nothing big really

lots of people are happy

Exactly, the vast majority of the Argentinian population, is happy with the result.. But, these minority, makes us look bad..

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Fanatic posted:

Just finished watching the replay after falling asleep at halftime (drat 5am kickoff). As Germany is always my #2 team after Australia inevitably poo poo the bed I'm happy with this result.

Downside is that the world cup is over for another four years. :sigh:

The Euros are better anyway since only the UEFA teams who dominate the WC anyway get in. No CONCACAF bullshit, just pure UEFA supremacy. drat I love my confederation I'm really glad we won again

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Me and my pals went out into the streets as soon as the game was done, anyone got a link for the ceremony? I missed that and google won't give me what I want

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

thelazyblank posted:

Let's be fair, our solutions to fixing the beautiful game are usually terrible. See: old MLS-style penalty kicks.

While I absolutely agree here, didn't the MLS start the foam thing?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

warcrimes posted:

While I absolutely agree here, didn't the MLS start the foam thing?

It is used in MLS but I think it started in South America somewhere.

Octo1
May 7, 2009

Mean Bean Machine posted:

The Euros are better anyway since only the UEFA teams who dominate the WC anyway get in. No CONCACAF bullshit, just pure UEFA supremacy. drat I love my confederation I'm really glad we won again

Brazil can't lose 7-1 in the Euros

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

It was CONCACAF that started the foam first in CL matches IIRC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Gigi Galli posted:

It is used in MLS but I think it started in South America somewhere.

Like Caprian said, it was CONCACAF CL. I think Mexico was using it before the MLS, too?

• Locked thread