Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

is groose just kronk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

groose is not nearly smart enough to be kronk

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
tingle is the reincarnation of groose. the middle of the triforce.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Super No Vacancy posted:

is groose just kronk

Augus posted:

groose is not nearly smart enough to be kronk

I read these as Gronk at first and it's true either way

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

These are great.

https://twitter.com/TristanACooper/status/1367159794986016768?s=20

night slime
May 14, 2014

quote:

Dayto's appearance is based on that of American actor and comedian Robin Williams.

Dayto is an indecisive man who cannot decide on what he wants to do. He openly asks himself whether he wants to continue ahead to Death Mountain or to head back.

That's darker than the Brigo thing...drat...

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

4 years after it's release, today I learned that in BoTW if you are on a raft and are using a korok leaf to move around you can put on the Wind Waker tunic and it gives you a big boost on how far the blast of wind pushes the raft along.

Man I love this game.

GATOS Y VATOS fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Mar 5, 2021

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

4 years after it's release, today I learned that in BoTW if you are on a raft and are using a korok leaf to move around you can put on the Wind Waker tunic and it gives you a big boost on how far the blast of wind pushes the raft along.

:stare:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Man I love this game.

Lol that owns

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I just tried it out and it's not as much as the distance but the speed as well- I think it's faster than the motorcycle.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Will the lobster jammies work too, or is it specifically the entire Hero of Winds getup?

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Bongo Bill posted:

Will the lobster jammies work too, or is it specifically the entire Hero of Winds getup?

I'm talking about the lobster shirt, sorry if I wasn't clear.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
:chloe:

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!
Yeah see this is why Link doesn't talk.

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord
Its a parody of this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2qRDMHbXaM

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Have people here really not seen The Incredibles or is this about a general discomfort with putting black characters' dialogue in white-presenting characters' mouths?

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!
I haven't watched it in a minute but it doesn't track for me.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

did you guys know it doesn't rain in tarrey town

night slime
May 14, 2014
rain doesn't end in son

Wait...

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

it's always sonny in tarrey town

night slime
May 14, 2014
I took my horse onto a plank recently and I was curious about what the animation would be if I tried to make it move off it with the ZL controls that make it hop. Turns out there is no animation and I'm sorry

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Have people here really not seen The Incredibles or is this about a general discomfort with putting black characters' dialogue in white-presenting characters' mouths?

i saw the incredibles when it came out, which was 100 years ago.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I dunno. I thought it was great! I recognized it right away. :D

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

i have never once seen a second of the incredibles. i am an adult with numerous video game consoles.

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord

romanowski posted:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I thought it was hilarious too. I didn’t think everyone would get the Incredibles reference but I didn’t expect it to provoke a Chloe reaction. Would love to know why that is.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

obviously because the "wife" in this comic should be Mipha Sidon, not Zelda :colbert:

mastajake
Oct 3, 2005

My blade is unBENDING!

This is Paya erasure, and I won't have any of it.

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

romanowski posted:

oh my loving god

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Vikar Jerome posted:

i have never once seen a second of the incredibles. i am an adult with numerous video game consoles.

You should watch it. It's good.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."

Augus posted:

obviously because the "wife" in this comic should be Mipha Sidon, not Zelda :colbert:

If someone wrote Sidon as anything less than 100% supportive of Link's bloodlust, it would be completely unbelievable.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Cartoon Man posted:

I thought it was hilarious too. I didn’t think everyone would get the Incredibles reference but I didn’t expect it to provoke a Chloe reaction. Would love to know why that is.

Augus posted:

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Mipha was cute

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

The Maroon Hawk posted:

I gotta say, I do enjoy how most Links - at least in the 3D games - are just some lazy punkass kid, like toon link waking up at noon on the tower and being like “oh yeah, I guess it is my own birthday today, I forgot”

I mean, mood.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

https://twitter.com/smaho_neko/status/1371056924616101891?s=20

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

ganon shoulda infected the chickens tbh.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

i have i don't know how many hours across 5-ish playthroughs of botw and i have just learned that those rock circle koroks which i hate because i can never find the drat rock actually have a tell. the missing rock is always hidden in the same direction as the hole in the pattern.

would've been nice to know that, i dunno, 300 hours earlier? i've had to look up so many of these drat koroks just for the tiniest indication of where the rock is and here the hint has been staring me in the face this entire time.

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

Amppelix posted:

i have i don't know how many hours across 5-ish playthroughs of botw and i have just learned that those rock circle koroks which i hate because i can never find the drat rock actually have a tell. the missing rock is always hidden in the same direction as the hole in the pattern.

would've been nice to know that, i dunno, 300 hours earlier? i've had to look up so many of these drat koroks just for the tiniest indication of where the rock is and here the hint has been staring me in the face this entire time.

oh my loving god. wow. and it makes so much sense, too, that now i feel dumb for not noticing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oopsie rock
Oct 12, 2012

Amppelix posted:

ohhh man I can't believe I never noticed that.

A couple weeks ago I was bumbling around for one of those rocks and it took me way too long to realize I could just aim stasis everywhere to find the nearby movable object.