Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Dameius posted:

How do you know this?

twoday told me during the seance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

Dameius posted:

How do you know this?

latest Qanon drop said twoday is alive and well and will be unveiling the book at Dealey Plaza (featuring dramatic reading by JFK Jr) any day now

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Topo Chico Debarge posted:

well poo poo. who's gonna break the news to Alejandro? not it.

New thread title imo

[Book] who's gonna break the news to Alejandro?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

ekuNNN posted:

But for real: Twoday is fine, and the book project still in motion

This is the year of successful goon projects

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
from july:

twoday posted:

They gave me some other antiparisitic, and I can’t imagine giving those sorts of drugs to covid patients, it knocked me on my rear end for three days straight, and shortness of breath was one of the side effects. I have to start the second course soon and am extremely not looking forward to it.

This is after doing a bunch of antibiotics which didn't help, bleh, I am deeply tired

Oh yeah, and anyway, hoping to place the order in august

hope you're alright twoday

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
twoday is okay, I spoke with them ~2 weeks ago

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

2DCAT posted:

twoday is okay, I spoke with them ~2 weeks ago

Ghosts don't count

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

twoday was fine two days ago

:razz:

and is still currently alive afaik

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Heard in Goon Purgatory / Afterlife

Two Day : What are you in for?

Lowtax:

I beat my wife and thought the divorce court would rule in my favor.

then Perman-banned myself

and you ?

TwoDay:

Died from overwork trying to make an illuminated manuscript about CSPAM memes.

It was my ultimate act of arrogance in life thinking I could actually finish a goon project

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
like icarus, breathtaking in his aspirations and achievements before plummeting into legend

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

etalian posted:

Died from overwork trying to make an illuminated manuscript about CSPAM memes.

died from overwork in the calligraphy mines, so sad to see another death from black thumb

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

M_Gargantua posted:

like icarus, breathtaking in his aspirations and achievements before plummeting into legend

lmao imagining his wings made of goonbux catching on fire

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I'm alive!

I am still waiting for the proof copy of the book to be shipped to me so I can proofread it. I paid a lot of money for that option so I am waiting to see if it arrives. If it doesn't I will order the print run blind and just have the copies all sent to the distributor, but I want to avoid that because I've never compiled a book before and I'm pretty sure I hosed at least some part of it up. But it's taking a while, so if it doesn't arrive soon I will just order it to go to press.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

:toot:

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

twoday posted:

I'm alive!

I am still waiting for the proof copy of the book to be shipped to me so I can proofread it. I paid a lot of money for that option so I am waiting to see if it arrives. If it doesn't I will order the print run blind and just have the copies all sent to the distributor, but I want to avoid that because I've never compiled a book before and I'm pretty sure I hosed at least some part of it up. But it's taking a while, so if it doesn't arrive soon I will just order it to go to press.

ahhh zombie

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

twoday posted:

I'm alive!

Hm. Nope. Prove it.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

my faith in twoday never wavered

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

twoday posted:

I'm alive!

Excellent, Alejandro will be thrilled

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

Really hope we can get a review from Alejandro when he gets it

twoday
May 4, 2005

My bowels were never normal again but I'm still alive. Such is life.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
just a case of explosive King's Evil, nbd

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i'm glad to see several accidents can't keep twoday down

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

twoday posted:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

tangy yet delightful posted:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
hello alive :love::love: Toody :love::love:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

UFOTacoMan posted:

hello alive :love::love: Toody :love::love:

So-called alive

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

twoday posted:

I never not believed in you.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

blacksocks
Feb 20, 2007

Why would you buy an entire run of books from someone who can't send you one book?

twoday
May 4, 2005

blacksocks posted:

Why would you buy an entire run of books from someone who can't send you one book?

Because I currently live in a remote place in a country with a nearly non-functional postal system and my distributor is in a major American city, so I assign blame in the failure of delivery to my local postal carriers rather than to the printer

Earlier when I had the parasitic infection I had a bunch of sinus problems as well and I suspected I might have a tongue worm (Pentastomida) and I ordered a neti pot from Amazon to try to wash out my sinus cavities, and it took more than two months to arrive. So I'm trying to be patient with the local mail service, but I don't expect any problems when the full run is shipped to a major American city.

twoday has issued a correction as of 02:36 on Nov 19, 2021

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
sounds like you need to make a second book about all of your trials.

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

:hai:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

what if you tell them to send the proof copy to an american and we send you scans

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Pascallion posted:

sounds like you need to make a second book about all of your trials.

and ill buy that one as well

twoday
May 4, 2005

shame on an IGA posted:

what if you tell them to send the proof copy to an american and we send you scans

I'm just gonna wait this out to till the end of the month

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

this but unironically, don't you dare make me look like a fool, twoday

fanny packrat
Mar 24, 2018

CODChimera posted:

and ill buy that one as well

Same.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
twoday is suffering the Many Scourges of Trūmp, this is just another step in his journey towards immanetization

(glad ur OK in whichever I'm assuming beautifully pastoral hamlet you call home friend)

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
oh yeah twoday. part of the deal is that the book will just further our hunger for your inky blood. there must be plans for the Second Book of Trump, coming soon in fall 2024, because well *gestures at the democrats*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
I will recommend Book for an award when it gets here