Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Jason Sextro posted:

Pick my daughter wants to know why you have a Rapunzel avatar

I look like that character irl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Actually...yeah that's true.

If the daughter noticed the head wound it's because she spilled jam on her head. Classic Pick!

(IDK why your daughter is seven in my mind because if she is seven don't let her see the forums, I don't even let my CATS look at this trash.)

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Pick posted:

I look like that character irl.

I'll tell her that, thanks!

Man, my wife's been telling me for ages I need to read this sub-reddit and didn't see what she meant until I started reading through this thread. It's great.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Jason Sextro posted:

Man, my wife's been telling me for ages I need to read this sub-reddit and didn't see what she meant until I started reading through this thread. It's great.

Goons marrying goons. :sigh:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Jason Sextro posted:

you can show her this and tell her it has grown out even further since.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Tiny Deer posted:

(IDK why your daughter is seven in my mind because if she is seven don't let her see the forums, I don't even let my CATS look at this trash.)

me either, my boy bazooka is too pure for this poo poo

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

You are wearing WAY too much foundation in this photo. You can barely make out your facial features!

Also, other guy, don't let your kids see the forums, the gently caress is wrong with you?!

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Tiny Deer posted:

Actually...yeah that's true.

If the daughter noticed the head wound it's because she spilled jam on her head. Classic Pick!

She's five and can't quite read yet - if she starts asking me questions I absolutely won't answer because she sees the words it'll be time to close it down.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Pick posted:

thanks for censoring the ugly part

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Elsa posted:

RUDE

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
what, i said thank you

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Elsa posted:

Funny, I can still see this post.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
weird

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
We're all ugly were it counts, in our disgusting goony insides.

my husband [26m] think I'm [33f] ugly.

quote:

u/inbetweeniguess
So last week my husband and I were drinking and we started talking about different things, then we started talking about girls. He says to me that in high school he accepted the fact that he could never be with a girl prettier than him. Then he says we are here (hands low) and they are here raising his hand high (showing levels) the entire time my eyes are wide opened and I look super shock and probably crazy. Lol like am I really hearing this right now??? Then to make matters worse he tells me to forget everything he just said, then proceeds to ask me if I wish I were born prettier than him?!! WTF?!!! Of course I was super hurt, still am...he apologized a million times but I still can't seem to get those words out my mind. I cried for the longest. I personally think I'm cute, but to hear him say those things broke my heart. I don't even want to talk to him. Every time I think about it, it pisses me off. I don't know what to do.

How should I handle this? He's noticed my distance and is constantly telling me he's hurting too. But right now I could care less...he says I'm cold. I say his mouth is reckless!

tl;dr: my husband [26m] thinks I'm [33f] ugly. We were having drinks one night and we started talking about girls and he said that he accepted the fact that he could never be with a girl prettier than him. Then he tells me we are here with his hands lows and they (pretty girls) are here raising his other hand high. After he realizes what he said he asked me to forget everything he just said then he proceeds to ask me if I wish I were born prettier than him?!. I'm hurt. I don't know what to do. Since then he has apologized a million times but the damage is done.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
i went on a date with a guy who had a bill and webbed feet and only ate breadcrumbs, do you think he's a duck???

Is the guy [26M] I [28F] am seeing a racist?

quote:

We've gone on a couple dates and last night he casually said a couple things that really threw me off and I'm wondering if I'm overreacting. We are both white, by the way.

We were having dinner and he was talking about how his work took him to a dangerous neighborhood that day and he had witnessed someone shooting a gun in the street. He was really shaken up by it and relating the experience to me, when he says something like "white people are smarter than to commit senseless crimes like that". I immediately called him out on it was like, do you actually think white people are smarter than other races? You don't think there's anything systemic about the high crime rate in poor neighborhoods? And pretty much straight up called him a racist when he started trying to defend his statement and kind of shut down the conversation as I was getting agitated. Later in the evening he brought it up again and was like, "don't you think there's a reason white people have run the world for so long?" or something like that.

I'm sort of in shock as I've always been in a very liberal bubble and have literally never heard anyone saying such casually racist stuff before with no shame. Do I try to change his views or just run?

tl;dr: Date said some racist things while denying he was being racist, am I overreacting?

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Bubblyblubber posted:

We're all ugly were it counts, in our disgusting goony insides.

my husband [26m] think I'm [33f] ugly.

If you'd spoilered the ages, I wouldn't have guessed her older than her teens based on her typing

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

Is the guy [26M] I [28F] am seeing a racist?

Lots of them are like this. They are Actually Stupid™

quote:

My [27,M] fiancée [28,F] caught me looking at my ex girlfriend [29,F] nudes!Infidelity
submitted an hour ago by kuzcoem
In the past, before my current fiancee , I had a girlfriend named Lyla. We were together for a long time, I didn't love her, but I was content with her. She was taking medication to help her lose weight and sometimes it caused her to have severe anxiety/depression while she was on it. Her last month was the hardest and I was aware of that. Because of that she had a total panic attack one night and called me super upset. She was basically hysterical, and confused about her feelings and was projecting that onto me. She was mad at me for not calling her the night before, which was something she never get's mad at but I knew it was just a way for her to rationalize her hysteria. She was yelling at me about how she felt emotionally unsupported and then she broke up with me, just like that. So I went to a "friend" (my now fiancée) house to let off some steam, and she was trying to convince me that I deserved better, all this other stuff, and I actually believed her. I ended up spending the weekend with her, she did everything for me, bought me anything I wanted, the sex was amazing, my girlfriend was calling me probably trying to talk it over, I wasn't answering, I was over my fiancée house doing who knows what. I never did call my girlfriend back, I completely ghosted her after 4 years, after I dropped all her stuff off she sent me a super long message probably pouring her heart out but I didn't even read it because I knew I would feel like the biggest scum on earth, and honestly I still do now to this day.
But anyways, just needed to get that off my chest. Fast forward to today, I'm engaged to the girl, and I really love her, we moving into a new house soon, It's my day off, I see my storage getting low so I'm going through my phone deleting stuff, get to my Dropbox before I delete it, I want to see what's on it, I see a folder and it's full of my ex's nudes. So I'm looking through it just for old times sakes, and I start getting a visual image of the nudes (lol) so after that I put my phone down, I didn't do anything with the nudes. Fiancée gets home, asks me "did you get the pictures I sent you of the house" I say no, she said "yes you did just go through your messages", she takes the phone. I don't care she took the phone because I have nothing to worry about I'm not cheating or anything. She's going through my windows, sees the Dropbox app with the nudes on the screen, and all hell breaks loose. I know she saw those old rear end dates on the nudes but nope she didn't care, the screaming, the yelling, the throwing things, I nearly fractured my thumb trying to catch what she threw at me, but I managed to deescalate the situation. I told her exactly what happened, which is the truth, but she didn't listen and thinks I cheated on her in some weird kind of way. Now she won't talk to me until I give her "a real explanation " , and I really don't know what to do. This situation won't affect our engagement, so should I just accept the cheating allegations and move on with our life?? Is this a sign I shouldn't be getting married?? I need help!
Tl;dr: I was caught by my fiancée with my ex's nudes but she won't believe that it was totally innocent

:downs: :downs: :downs: :downs:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Apr 22, 2017

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
Never has the word manchild been so fitting.

My [22F] boyfriend [36M] is mad... all because I said Deadpool was hot.

quote:

u/deadpoolcheater
This is probably the stupidest thing I've ever had to write.

So, last night, my boyfriend and I went to see Deadpool. It was amazing! I'm not much into comics, but he is. Somewhere in the movie I mentioned that I found Deadpool attractive in his suit (he's not that ugly outside of the suit, in my opinion). After that my boyfriend just got kinda, I don't know, weird. He was quiet and didn't touch me after that.

After the movie he was still keeping it up so I just went ahead and asked him what the deal was. Finally, he admitted that he wished I never mentioned finding Deadpool attractive. I tried telling him that was pretty dumb, considering I mostly meant the suit, and mentioned the fact that he could go on and on about how hot Scarlett Johansson is. He said it was different, because while he can't go gently caress Scar Jo, I could easily go out and meet someone in a Deadpool suit.

It sounds so unreal. I just told him whatever, if he was going to act like a child then I wasn't going to be hanging around him. I just went back to my apartment. It's been a couple hours and he hasn't texted me or responded to my snapchats. What the gently caress do I do?

tldr: Boyfriend is upset I thought Deadpool's suit was attractive. Does he think I'd go out and cheat on him with a cosplayer?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

That guy is the most retarded. Buy a deadpool suit you fricking clown.

e- just saw the age gap :can:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Apr 22, 2017

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
No updates on this one, loving hate these cock teases

My (32) Fiance(30) thinks my BF (30) should not be in our wedding party because she not very attractive.

quote:

u/Cocolumpia0784
Me and My fiance are starting to plan our wedding. It has been brought to my attention from my fiance that he does not want my BFF to be in our wedding because she is not attractive. He says he doesn't want her ruining our wedding photos and only wants attractive people in our wedding party. I think that this is absurd. I did ask you of my other BFF what he thought of my possible maid of honor. He agreed with my fiance. I don't care whether or not people in our wedding are attractive.

I feel like my BFF will be assuming she is in the wedding party, but when I don't ask her she will question it. I would feel horrible knowing I didn't ask her because my fiance wants good looking people in our party.

I don't know how to handle this. Ive asked my fiance to remove someone in his groom party but he doesn't want to. Sadly I don't have many girlfriends to pick from so I'm at a loss. Please I'm looking for advice if any.

tl;dr My fiance does not want my "ugly" BFF to be in our wedding party.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Bubblyblubber posted:

My (32) Fiance(30) thinks my BF (30) should not be in our wedding party because she not very attractive.

BF apparently means best friend in this case? Call off the wedding. He can find a lady who will let him hire actors for the day if he wants.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Can neither of them use Photoshop at all?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Bubblyblubber posted:

quote:

only wants attractive people in our wedding party.

No, you loving chucklehead, you only want family and the people you love in your wedding photos.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I'm okay and back home safely! Ty for concern.<3

WrenP-Complete fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Apr 22, 2017

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Bubblyblubber posted:

Now before we all leap to the obvious judgement, what if I told you this was the wedding of Perseus and Andromeda and this "friend" was from Sarpedon?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

Now before we all leap to the obvious judgement, what if I told you this was the wedding of Perseus and Andromeda and this "friend" was from Sarpedon?

hurry up and get into the tales of cheap people thread, bardo

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Barudak posted:

2highbrow4me

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

poo poo in the freezer
Wintry chunk in plastic bag
Should I stay with her

quote:

The girl [24F] I'm [25M] dating wants me to engage in her fetish.Dating
submitted 1 year ago by MuthaflippinRhyme
Bear with me.
I started dating this wonderful girl two months ago. We share very common interests; we love being around each other. When I first started dating her, she mentioned that she did have an odd fetish - I was thinking, "OH, she's probably into BDSM or something like that." She asked if I'd be willing to try it, and I, thinking that it wouldn't be too weird, said, "Sure! But let's get to know each other first, okay?" like a sex-crazed idiot.
Anyways, we date, everything goes great. We have sex a good bit; I haven't really been sexually active until now but it's going good.
The other day, she mentioned something to me about the fetish. I had forgotten about it, and so I asked her what she had in mind. She told me she likes anal and fecal play. As in my anal and her fecal. I'm not saying people that like that are bad, but it has made me see her in a different light. I told her no, she said, "But you said.." and we got aggravated at one another. The dust settled and we chilled out, but the other day, I saw little baggies of her turds in the freezer. I am concerned that either she is getting her fix somewhere else, or she's going to force me to do that with her.
I like her a lot - I'm emotionally invested in her. This has caused me to take a step back. Should I just grin and bear it, or should I call the relationship off?
tl;dr: Girl's odd fetish is turning me off. Should I break it off with her, even though I like her a lot?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Apr 22, 2017

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Girl keeps her poo poo in the freezer

In
The
Freezer

Should I break it off, Reddit? I just don't know :ohdear:

Everyone involved with weird unsanitary kinks have been horrible abused or hosed up as a child and you can never ever convince me otherwise. Mercy kill them. I know it's extreme, but we can't risk this spreading.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

poo poo in the freezer
Should I stay with her

hahahahahahahahahaha

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

poo poo in the freezer
Should I stay with her

the best edit

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

poo poo in the freezer
Should I stay with her

Reminds me of :nws: this old Thin H Line/Sexy Losers storyline :nws: (possibly :nms:?)

Protip: if a scat fetishist makes you meatballs, run, don't walk.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Reminds me of :nws: this old Thin H Line/Sexy Losers storyline :nws: (possibly :nms:?)

Protip: if a scat fetishist makes you meatballs, run, don't walk.

Hahahahaa!

Seeing clothes tighten
Weight growing like leaves in spring
I must touch myself

quote:

Should I tell my boyfriend about my feeder fetish? [x-post from r/sex]
submitted 4 years ago by throwawayfeeder
Hello, Reddit.
I (f) and my boyfriend and I have been together for about six months. I'm 22; he's 28. Our relationship is essentially perfect: we are open and honest with each other, he cares deeply about me and frequently shows it (as do I), we get along great, and our sex life is fantastic.
Except for one thing. I have a weird fetish.
I have what’s known as a feeder (or more accurately, ‘fat encourager’) fetish. I get turned on by the idea of a person (particularly a thin person, which my boyfriend is) gaining weight and getting chubby. If you look up ‘feeder fetish’ on Google, you’re going to get a lot of pictures of extremely obese people; my fetish is more mild and I am not turned on by the idea of someone getting that big.
I’m turned on by the idea of someone gaining maybe 30 pounds, seeing their clothes get tighter, watching them overindulge, etc. I should mention that from his current weight, an additional 30 pounds on my boyfriend would put him just over the line of being overweight. He’s fairly thin, though he has been getting a bit of a belly lately.
I’m not here to be judged about this. I know it’s weird and I know it’s ethically questionable to ask someone to do this for the sake of my sexual pleasure. I am basically normal in all other respects, and I certainly wouldn’t have chosen to have this fetish. But I do. I think about it probably more than half of the time that my boyfriend and I have sex, and while I’m masturbating as well.
What I want to know, Reddit, is should I tell my boyfriend about this? I have no idea whether he’d be into it or not, but somehow I doubt he’d be willing to do it – what reasonable person would want to get fat, right? But I think about it a lot, and it feels strange to be keeping such a big (hah) secret from him. He knows I have a weird fetish, but he’s never been able to guess what it is.
My concern is that he would see me in a different light. For example, if he was complaining after dinner about still being hungry, and I suggest that he has seconds, he might see this as me encouraging him to overeat, even if I’m just trying to make him happy.
But on the other hand, if I did tell him and it turns out he was into it, it would be so unbelievably hot to me.
So, should I tell him? And if so, how?
TL;DR: I am a woman with a mild feeder fetish and don’t know if/how I should tell my boyfriend. Halp.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Apr 22, 2017

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I forgot to mention I recently learned "feeder" was a thing itt.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

RIP, sanity.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Technically the other woman also has a feeder fetish, it is just feeding frozen thirds into her boyfriends rear end in a top hat

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
is that why my ex got pissed off when I got sexy and went from this to this

Her plan was to keep me from running far, or at all?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
:anttony: :goatsecx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
oooh fuuuuck I forgot to censor my face drat what do I do