Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Phantom Goat
Oct 6, 2003

Where my moviez at?
Directed by: Rick Rosenthal
Starring: Busta Rhymes, Sean Patrick Thomas, Brad Loree, Ryan Merriman

A webcast is taking place in the old myers house... and Michael shows up to kill some people. *yawn*

I still say Halloween should've ended when Donald Pleasence die. Somehow this horrible movie made its way to theaters though... despite the (crappy) ending to Halloween: H2O. Basically, the film makers decided to profit of the whole reality-tv/blair witch style fad... only they were a few years too late. This movie is terrible. I thought H2O was bad, but my god, this movie makes Halloween:H2O look like a materpiece. The acitng is horrible...the plot is horrible... the script is horrible. The whole movie just stinks.

1/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

The actual movie was pretty crappy, but how they used the webcast idea was pretty smart. Get the DVD, and theres a special feature where the entire movie is done through the webcast cameras. Its very interesting to watch.

The Phantom Goat
Oct 6, 2003

Where my moviez at?
I have the DVD, but havn't really given it that much attention. Regaurdless, I really didn't like the whole webcast thing. Especially having that Deckard guy watching it all from a party and letting them know what michael is doing.

Geno
Apr 26, 2004
STUPID
DICK
I thought it was pretty funny. Busta Rhymes..hahah

It was my first Halloween film seeing it completely.

2/5

mroach
Dec 14, 2002

by Ozma
This movie was the epitome of crap. I wanted the hour and half of my life back, and my $9. I can't believe I was talked into seeing this rancied piece of poo poo movie.

Only redeeming quality was some fine lookin rear end.