Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

infinity 188 is really cool & genki completely knocked it out of the park. ditch what did you think of the shingo/hulk hair vs. hair match from july?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

theres a petition for dragon gate to stream infinity for non-japan people & everyone should sign it cause spotfests are cool http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/dginfinity/

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

ibushi out until may

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Ditch posted:

Did he even come back or is this from the injury he's had since summer?

surgery from summer injury i think

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

ricochet is new brave gate champ. congrats ricochet

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

dg has had two main stables the majority of the year with not many wrestler switches stable-to-stable.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

kenta out 6 months with acl injury.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

all the puro i d/l is on fileserve and the premium accounts are dirt cheap

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yeah like every single locker site is covering their tracks now. too bad there's not a puro usenet site or something

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

junction 3 has to disband. tozawa sole survivor of 72 minute 7vs7 elimination match.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Sooooo what's the extent of the injury?

fractured tibia and tibia contusion & some other poo poo

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

some other potential DG news:

infinity is being moved from a weekly hour show to a monthly 3 hour show, and all kouraken events will be live.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

he's good

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Gonzo McFee posted:

Little known fact, the end of this match was changed on the fly. When they got to the back to booker looked at them sadly and said "Muffin-ish", stating that what he had seem was a Pizza crap. The ref then came up to him and told him to get with the times man, that finish was Toasty. The booker told him to shut his face or he'd kick him square in the Buns.

Still, what do you expect from DDT, I hear most of the roster is In Bread.

LOL!!!!!!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Flameingblack posted:

He is a good wrestler, but he is also unsafe and has an attitude problem. You shouldn't try and legitimately knock people out just because they haven't "Paid their dues" to you yet.

fuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

mochi is loving incredible

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

http://theditch.biz/BestOf2000s.xls

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

ricochet just became dragon gate champ holy poo poo

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Thauros posted:

That's the same thing Tanahashi did in college and Riki Choshu held it against him, right?

Oh, and from that article:

Uh, could one of you guys who understand Japanese explain the dirty puns since the article refused to? Is Onaho simply the English language pun on-a-ho?

Edit: Ok, from a google search Onaho apparently is the Japanese term for fleshlight type things.

Chinko is weiner :D

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

drat i didnt know iheartdg went down :(

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

When will mark Pickering admit to closing the elevator in your face.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Watched a match last night

https://streamable.com/mmcn9o

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Watched a match this evening

https://streamable.com/wp19ft

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

there he is

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

It's like only his tweets that don't embed. Very strange.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I love watching as much as I can, but I tend to gravitate towards older stuff. It'd be great if more people branched out though

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

You easily can, and should.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

New Blood isn't all-rookie but it's definitely a rookie showcase. If you have to choose one, choose DDT at Korakuen.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Lol cool

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Stardom dream tag festival on the 10th

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

smiling ear to ear listening to case lowe wax poetic about CIMA and Shingo on the VoW Japan hall of fame audio. dragon gate forever

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

abikoo abikoo abikoomin

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

9/7/05 Korakuen into Infinity 28 = Rookie Shingo masterclass. He main events the Korakuen in a 6 man (CIMA/Magnitude Kishiwada/Shingo vs. Mochizuku/Susumu/TAKA) and is the featured wrestler, then Infinity 28 is him winning a bunch of matches including the key hunt, destroying Hulk in the process (hmmm) and then challenging Mochizuki for the Dream Gate in a really good main event. Had been wrestling for like a year.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Ditch posted:

despite the presence of MA-G-MA.

Lol I like him in DG since he gives off the appearance of being so much bigger and still fits in decently with the house style. Not super excited to watch his Dream Gate run though

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Cagematch is a great reference, yeah. Kings road is so boring though watch dragon gate instead. Just kidding about the first half of that.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Just watch jumbo vs misawa June 8 1990 and call me in the morning

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

E: ^ ya somethin like that

Make a thread when you get in the thick of things. It’s really fun seeing lil noobehs get their feet wet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Ditch posted:

I have no idea to what extent they're still restricting things ~4 years on.

They're not restricting a ton now, but wrestling was designated as Theater instead of Sports and the restrictions were much much heavier on them for much longer. Kidani (I believe) had to personally lobby the government to get cheering restrictions reduced for 1.4.23 and the finances for every company were impacted for a lot longer than necessary