Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Omg, Lord Crewe?! He's a local guy who has been toiling hard around my area for years now. Good for him!

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

I think he's awesome but I am obviously biased since I've seen his rise on the scene. Big power guy, good charisma, his entrance gear is fun because he wears glasses while being a huge tattooed bearded dude so he stands out. He tears it up in Unsanctioned Pro regularly. Mostly I'm just happy for him. This should be fun.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Hartley's HARUKAZE team in GanPro is delightful.

I couldn't find any Lord Crewe matches from Unsanctioned Pro, but here he is fighting Willie Mack. He has a lot of live charisma and cool little mannerisms, and I'm mostly just happy to see a good dude from my area succeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NonexGpuVyk

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Lamuella posted:

My friend Andy hosts the official Unsanctioned Pro podcast and is also a huge Japanese wrestling fan who has done a New Japan podcast for years. He is absurdly hyped for Crewe in the Carnival.

Oh wow, I'm really glad to hear he's doing well for himself and still podcasting. He was a good dude. Hope he has fun watching Lord Crewe kill it. :)

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

i uh

i wasn't expecting that to be literal

jesus

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

I'm always a fan of big individual effortpost threads and writeups :)

By the way, this thread and the constant schedule updates are amazing - great work, and thank you forkboy for doing it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

DDT is great for the comedy and energy but it also has Chris Brookes and MAO who are absolutely awesome :hai: A lovely wrestling company through and through.