Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coffey
Sep 9, 2003

by T. Finn
Ditch, can you take a picture request? I've been trying to find a good picture of Satoshi Kojima to use as my desktop wallpaper for awhile now. Action shot, pose, whatever. I've used Google image search and not been happy with what turned out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffey
Sep 9, 2003

by T. Finn

Ditch posted:

Current major belt holders:
AJ- Kojima
NJ- Lesnar
NOAH- Akiyama
Z1- Omori
Dragon Gate- Ryo Saito

Man, I've needed this info. for awhile. I'm so out of tough with non-US wrestling. If you could give a simple update to this whenever we get a new champ. that'd be great. In this same format, where it stands out from the rest of the big, long posts.

Coffey
Sep 9, 2003

by T. Finn
Ditch, I still have a wrestling bug that needs satiated, however WWE and TNA are not providing it for me and the commentary of both downright chased me away. Who are some good new Puro stars that I should check out? I have been out of the loop for quite some time, so anyone after Naomichi Marufuji beating Ryuji Hijikata would be new to me. Any particular wrestlers and/or shows?

Coffey
Sep 9, 2003

by T. Finn
I watched the Nakamura/Goto match on YouTube and the end of that match was crazy. I was marking out. I had never seen Nakamura before. When he kicked out of that fuckin' clothesline, my mouth dropped. :lol:

Coffey
Sep 9, 2003

by T. Finn
Yo, Ditch, what can you tell me about Hajime Ohara? I just saw him on SMASH wrestling and he really caught my eye. Seems pretty young but with a lot of potential. Thoughts/Opinions?

Coffey
Sep 9, 2003

by T. Finn

Ditch posted:

I can tell you zilch because I'm the only person ITT who doesn't watch SMASH.
Boo! Any particular reason why? Some of the women seemed pretty decent too.

Coffey
Sep 9, 2003

by T. Finn
I sought out some more Ohara and although he's not bad, he's nothing special. I'm sure he'll get better. A lot of it, I think, is because SMASH is not real good at giving opportunities to the wrestlers to have good matches. The matches are either really short, or clogged up with old veterans that can hardly move. Plus, Ohara has a really bad finish. He has a great look though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffey
Sep 9, 2003

by T. Finn

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, outside of reverse cage/rumble matches.

It would have worked in nWo-days WCW. They were going to come out and interfere anyway, so if it were a condition of the match, at least you would know (hope) that the main event match on PPV wouldn't end in a screwjob.

It's a good excuse to get guys on the show, anyway. Kevin Nash does a walk-in, hits a Lazy Bomb and dips.