Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monster Zero
Sep 15, 2003

Gedo still tags with Jado in New Japan. I don't know much more than that, but I'm sure Ditch can fill you in on what exactly he's been up to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monster Zero
Sep 15, 2003

Just PM sba and ask him. He's always been very helpful when I've asked him what is and isn't ok to post.

Monster Zero
Sep 15, 2003

I just came across this match on Youtube with Mr. Magician vs Naoshi Sano. I wasn't too impressed and was about to close the window when the finish of the match came. Easily the funniest ending sequence I've ever seen in a wrestling match. I just watched this stupid thing at least five times in a row.

Check it out, the clip is only three minutes long - http://www.youtube.com/?v=8fTdaLE3CWg

Monster Zero fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Feb 24, 2006