Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pvt. Public
Sep 9, 2004

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.
So I just watched the Lesnar/Chono/Fujita IWGP title match from 10/8/05 and was horribly underwhelmed. The match was just plain boring and it seems to me like the IWGP title deserves a match longer than 8:09. I figure maybe I just don't "get" Puro. What's the opinion on it 'round these parts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt. Public
Sep 9, 2004

Yeah, I have to second CRA's feelings on this article. I also loved the Hash tribute and I think the analysis is spot on.

Pvt. Public
Sep 9, 2004

Ditch posted:

http://wrestling.insidepulse.com/articles/50684
THIS WEEK: A look at Angle vis-a-vis Japan

drat you for using logic to crush my dreams! :cry:

Pvt. Public
Sep 9, 2004

Mighty Agrippa posted:

What's Kenta's Touch the Sky?

It's his flying leap punch after running into and back off of the ropes as his opponent is on his tag partner's shoulders with a comedown like the doomsday device (ie, victim flips over backwards off the partner's shoulders). Also has been done with the opponent on the top turnbuckle I believe.

Image (couldn't find video) will probably help you understand that jumble of letters:

Pvt. Public
Sep 9, 2004

Raffles posted:

I raise you this image.

Hahahaha, holy poo poo that is hilarious! I wish this would work as an avatar.