Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pakelika
May 13, 2005

Work It! Thats Right! Awwww Yeah!
Cool pics, I just ordered a ton of those numbered BJPW shows. Wish I had learned about them a long time ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakelika
May 13, 2005

I ordered my BJPW stuff from IVPVideos, I also got all of their Hayabusa stuff, IWA King Of The Death Match 95, and Best of Explosion Matches.

Edit: Is there anywhere I can get old Hayabusa era FMW shows on DVD?

Pakelika fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Aug 7, 2006

Pakelika
May 13, 2005

General Takada of Hustle makes me uncomforable, other than him I would be fine at a HUSTLE event, some day I hope to make it over there and go to a BJW and a HUSTLE show. Hopefully HG will still be making appearances in HUSTLE, as well as maybe a Ito vs Kun Kasai match or at least one of the hardcore 6 man tags.

Pakelika
May 13, 2005

Think some of you fans of this thread might enjoy this little video from a game called skate for the Xbox360.

So far its the best I can do, but isn't that bad.

KENTA's Busaiku Knee Kick