Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

Ditch posted:

Main event for NOAH's big Misawa memorial at Budokan is Shiozaki defending against...

Akitoshi Saito.

:ughh:

Welp, they blew it. They had one chance and they magnificently blew it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

HulkaMatt posted:

HELL YEAH~~~!

Not so much in 2009.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
Is NOAH being run by trolls

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

Wazzu posted:

I don't like the move, I think it looks like rear end, but it's a pin that does no damage to the opponent, you need to win with it occasionally so you don't look retarded.

Have you realized that some pinning moves aren't exactly used to damage but rather trap an opponent

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
There's a dead guy on almost every page :buddy:

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

Wazzu posted:

You made the point about when booking hosed up, but it was clear from reading to me, that NOAH has always had a large problem of having too few reliable main eventers and few prospects for the future.

Hm, you know I wonder if having too few main eventers is a result of...bad booking? Naw, couldn't be.

:ughh:

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
That show is just not good at all. Style clash in pretty much every match iirc

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
lmao I can't believe he gave Misawa a Hero shirt

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Davey Richards aside, that BOSJ field looks awesome, but I remember how loaded '04 was and I ended up pretty disappointed.

Davey Richards than like better than half of the field

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
Wow, I haven't seen a picture of Nakajima in years. That's different.